SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well Sue Nick did post a empty Chapstick Tube!

giggling  I like the video that Josh made better  handwave " You know your gonna be mine !! you know your gonna be mine!! I'm gonna get you BABY YES, I am . "  rotfl 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:59 pm

clapping! High clap rotfl  AWESOME catch Hotmomma!  bowdown 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:03 pm

bilolo wrote:http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2014/07/01/the_bachelorette_psssst_nick_loves_andi.html

This is my favorite quote from the article - about Nick and Andi kissing during their sneak-out!

Well, er, considering how close they were pressed together under that tree I have no doubt she could feel exactly what he was thinking.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Jolena wrote:

giggling  I like the video that Josh made better  handwave " You know your gonna be mine !! you know your gonna be mine!! I'm gonna get you BABY YES, I am . "  rotfl 
Yes he did! But why hasn't he posted pictures of his dates like Nick did?

This is what seems so odd to me this season..

I think there are good points pointing to either one.

As I have said before I want to see the FD/LCD/FRc screen caps!

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Jolena wrote:

giggling  I like the video that Josh made better  handwave " You know your gonna be mine !!  you know your gonna be mine!! I'm gonna get you BABY  YES, I am . "  rotfl 

He has, however, tweeted about upcoming dates including one - in anticipation of his first 1-1 in which he said something to the effect of being tired of group dates and asking if he could have a 1-1. He also tweeted a current picture of him with the scarf and a funny expression announcing his retirement from scarfs.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Jolena wrote:

giggling  I like the video that Josh made better  handwave " You know your gonna be mine !!  you know your gonna be mine!! I'm gonna get you BABY  YES, I am . "  rotfl 

Maybe josh takes that 5 million dollar lawsuit more seriously .  hehehe 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
bilolo wrote:http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2014/07/01/the_bachelorette_psssst_nick_loves_andi.html

This is my favorite quote from the article - about Nick and Andi kissing during their sneak-out!

Well, er, considering how close they were pressed together under that tree I have no doubt she could feel exactly what he was thinking.
The whole article is funny rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:16 pm

Jolena wrote:

I loved this video too. Another clue. I think so!!  giggling  I believe Nick posted the chapstick almost like a dig to Josh, like you were not the only kissing.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:17 pm

That's just as much of a clue as the OFF Spray,IMO, and the background does look to be a tropical location.

rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

What "He" was thinking. Maybe not the same as what " she" is thinking. That's key for me. After her 2nd 1 on 1 with Josh "Andi " was thinking. " I'll never forget today ! , I'll Always have today!...and for me that faded blue scene with her up against the wall was so heated they had to cut it short and BLOCK it out with music. Twice now with Josh we've seen her head resting on a couch looking all dreamy eyed , staring at him , she's been a goner since day one IMO  giggling :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:39 pm

SueSt wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ Haha Bilolo I am from Toronto and read that article my favourite part was:

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2014/07/01/the_bachelorette_psssst_nick_loves_andi.html

"If Andi wasn’t talking about or talking to Nick, or noisily kissing Nick, then Nick was talking about himself, or the other men were complaining about Nick or to Nick. And yes, I’m contributing to the Nick overkill by writing about Nick."

It really has been the Nick show, thank you Nick for making this season entertaining!

And..... this is just another clue why he won't be final 1.  Nail in the coffin.  Again, I believe Nick is a good guy, we are just seeing the edited version.  TPTB are taking Nick all the way to be heartbroken at the end.  They also want a happy ending this time.  

Des and Chris hardly had a happy ending because of all the negativity towards Des about Brooks.  Juan pablo basically told Nikki "I like you" and lets go.  So now, it is time, according for tptb to give the viewers a happy ending.  Imo

Great article - thanks for posting - this my fav: They (Nick and Andi) held hands, they gazed into each other’s eyes and they kissed so long and so hard they could have earned a sponsorship from ChapStick.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion... but the happy ending, for me, would NOT be Nick heartbroken; rather it would be the culmination of the love story TPTB have been shoveling at us all season... that of Nick and Andi... their chemistry and connection - sexual, emotional and intellectual is just off the charts.   :fanningfan 

I think TPTB believe that the majority of viewers (and SM would bear this out) would find Nick winning the girl to be an outrage, so I doubt they would view that as a happy ending.

As far as Nick's edit, I'm sure all the psychological testing they do prior to filming also plays a part in who will get what kind of edit. I suspect Nick's showed that he was aggressive/competitive/arrogant enough to succumb to the prodding/suggestions of the producers, so they went with it. When they realized that he was one of Andi's favorites, but perhaps not THE favorite, it would have made sense to them to cast him as the villain, and just go full force with manipulating him into making himself even more unlikeable.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Jolena wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

What "He" was thinking. Maybe not the same as what " she" is thinking. That's key for me. After her 2nd 1 on 1 with Josh "Andi " was thinking. " I'll never forget today ! , I'll Always have today!...and for me that faded blue scene with her up against the wall was so heated they had to cut it short and BLOCK it out with music. Twice now with Josh we've seen her head resting on a couch looking all dreamy eyed , staring at him , she's been a goner since day one IMO  giggling :yes: 

Well, apparently they were both thinking " I want you" because they couldn't take their hands off one another.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 7 - Jun 30/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Thread #2

+50
ThankMeLater
stuckinsc
bilolo
soccermom333
Cecilia
Fleurdesel
rosesrREd
docnash14
mtnlvr55
pander3575
Laura Walsh