SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 43 of 83 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:Can someone point me to the video of Nick and Andi when he snuck into her room, specifically when they are talking outside? Thanks.

https://youtu.be/fOlzF7zgejI
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:10 pm

beader wrote:What would adorable tricky Nicky do without pockets in his trousers?

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Nutty great idea ... have to think about my fave moment ...

but one that I've just seen .. and it's funny ... when the flowers are delivered to Andi during Eric's 1:1 time on cocktail party ... then she goes to Nick in the kitchen, they go to the "room" with the flowers and she says "just scoop this up ... TAKE YOU UP FRONT" and they went in front of the entrance of the house to cuddle.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Without rewatching all their precious moments, I love their 1on1 after basketball GD. He said something first and Andi said I love hearing that, he said I love saying that. It's so flirtatious and sweet! It was during the time when they were exploring each other and not so much tension between Nick and other guys.
How  Hugesmile about your favorite Nick saying on SM? Mine "my humor is dryer than a desert"

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:21 pm

happygolucky wrote:Nutty great idea ... have to think about my fave moment ...

but one that I've just seen .. and it's funny ... when the flowers are delivered to Andi during Eric's 1:1 time on cocktail party ... then she goes to Nick in the kitchen, they go to the "room" with the flowers and she says "just scoop this up ... TAKE YOU UP FRONT" and they went in front of the entrance of the house to cuddle.

Kind of reminds me when Brad took Emily outside. It was also in the front of the mansion.  awwww 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 pm

I find the small, silly moments, that are funny to me, much more intriguing to watch than make-up sessions, where often I feel like I'm the third wheel, you know, a bit too much, since it should be real-ity ... anyway another moment to watch ... even the way they edited it with music and all ... when Andi is talking about Nick not being "the game" on the group date in Marseille, the way she's explaining with a smile, then the shot of him unhappy, we see Andy looking at him with an expression of disbelief and then she calls him salty, salty Nick.... perfect on-screen moment for TB show.
That's why I adore Nick .. without him it would be boring.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 pm

ALL the kissing on the sneakover date - particularly starting at 1:37 - where Nick pauses his kisses to pull back to look at her while stroking her leg ... then 2:08, where he pauses again on the tree....before her kisses/desire push him forward ... HOT!!! :fanningfan

When he kisses me I feel what he is thinking - Andi about Nick

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
happygolucky wrote:mamma mia, it gets on my nerves reading people saying that he is lying and being ****** because he looks underneath his eyebrows when he bows the head ... I mean seriously people? Like they just don't give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never thought of him being insincere, yes, honestly, I didn't believe he would fall in love so "quickly", I thought it's just an infatuation ... but now, especially after the last episode I'm completely convinced of his feelings. It's so easy to dismiss when you really don't want to look or you're not even watching. Like me, I don't follow her dates with other guys, I watched only with Josh, just to check out how Andi is behaving, but otherwise I skip their parts, simply because it's not so interesting to me, nothing against them, but that's why I don't give opinions on others that I don't know much about. Excuse me ... you can see I was away from this thread too long. Need the dose of positivity again.

It's fine that they want Josh to be the F1.  What I find offensive is the random jabs they seem to take at him.  There is no need to call him creepy, heartless, and what not.  I don't prefer Josh at all, but I don't find the need to bash his character, especially since I don't know him.

You should have tried being a Jef Holm fan!!   :shocked!:   Luckily, once the season is over, we all reset, and sometimes we are on the same team as others who were totally against us!! That is the fun of it all.

Anyway, I was gone all day….what are you all thinking with the Princess Bride tweet?

Loving all the Nick moments. Regarding the Princess Bride quote, maybe Nick's dad meant that Nick did really fall for Andi despite it being inconceivable to the other guys who seemed to think Nick was only playing to win the game Anyway carry on....

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Episode 3 ~ Andi thanks Nick for the flowers

There's the music!   Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Guitar-play
Oh man, I adore him like I adored Reid. That doesn't happen too often.

NUTTY - this is my fav moment early on - so genuine and before all the BS drama Smiley the way she wraps her arms around him - UGGHHH I just adore it.  :cutesmile!: 

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm

SueSt wrote:ALL the kissing on the sneakover date - particularly starting at 1:37 - where Nick pauses his  kisses to pull back to look at her while stroking her leg ... then 2:08, where he pauses again on the tree....before her kisses/desire push him forward ... HOT!!! :fanningfan

When he kisses me I feel what he is thinking - Andi about Nick

Whew! I agree. When I was watching the first time, my jaw dropped. Holy hotness!  :fanningfan 

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:30 pm

sdmom ... oh yeah, that part .. their whole time together ... steamy... he loves to touch her legs, hips, probably wishing to go above, ahahahah, SORRY Viall family if you're reading this ... it's late hour where I live, so no more PG13 comments from me.

Oh, that reminds me of a rose ceremony when she had that "side-boob" dress ... when Nick swept her away before she had a chance to greet anyone ... How HOT was that kiss and all?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:31 pm

The kissing on their first 1-on-1 where Nick pushes Andi's hand away as he cradles her head and takes charge - HOT!!!

at 3:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1jOh-1hygk
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 83 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15