SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by mindless Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:37 am

SueSt wrote:I think the evidence is clear.  AM broke off his engagement when his true love, JM, became available again.  

giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:21 am

eliza3 wrote:I stand by my opinion that he is trying to put pressure through SM whether it is through favorites or direct tweets, he is savvy enough to know what he is doing.   Since these are public personalities that are involved, no one wants to look bad.  Favorites cause others to tweet out their opinions…..vicious circle that gives Josh exactly what he is looking for.   As always IMHO

Agreed, but really it's like a cyberbully... Even if he is not being the direct bully the results are the same, his so call fans (well some of them) will harass an @ this person like crazy, so the results are the same.........

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:14 am

I think people are reading way to much into Josh favoriting these tweets. He is hardly a cyber bully. The tweets were from his friends and they were snarky, yes, but that appears to be the friends sense of humor, particularly Chad. It's not like Josh was favoriting some random strangers tweets about this breakup. I know this is s discussion thread but sometimes I think little things like this are way over analyzed on here and mountains are made out of mole hills.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:25 am

Well, I always turn this within myself, how would you like strangers talking about your personal life calling you a gold digger etc.... This person is not on the level of being a public figure as Josh, so the playing field is not level.. As I said when this discussion first came up it's his twitter he can do what he wants to do with it, but imho he is being immature......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:45 am

Josh unfollowed Andi and is now following her again. For a certain period of time, for whatever reason, unfollowed her, but as of yesterday she is back. ;) Very bizarre behavior but happens in break-ups. Maybe they are trying to find the right balance. Or.... he is trying to drive us crazy. Hehe
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Well to be fair I said I didn't like Andi vaguetweeting and I definitely don't like Josh faving immature tweets that put his brother's business out there like that. It isn't the worst thing he can fave by any means, but it just isn't a good look IMO. And it may even backfire against Aaron in his $40k quest. giggling

No big deal in the grand scheme, I guess.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:07 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Well, I always turn this within myself, how would you like strangers talking about your personal life calling you a gold digger etc....  This person is not on the level of being a public figure as Josh, so the playing field is not level..  As I said when this discussion first came up it's his twitter he can do what he wants to do with it, but imho he is being immature......

Actually this person is very much a public figure. Maybe not with the level of exposure that an ABC TV show gives you, but definitley high profile. And these tweets have been from people that knew this person and this situation well, not strangers. Just saying. Your point is well taken, however, about it being a little immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Well, I always turn this within myself, how would you like strangers talking about your personal life calling you a gold digger etc....  This person is not on the level of being a public figure as Josh, so the playing field is not level..  As I said when this discussion first came up it's his twitter he can do what he wants to do with it, but imho he is being immature......

Actually this person is very much a public figure. Maybe not with the level of exposure that an ABC TV show gives you, but definitley high profile. And these tweets have been from people that knew this person and this situation well, not strangers. Just saying. Your point is well taken, however, about it being a little immature.

With Josh combine twitter/IG followers this person has nowhere near the following that Josh has, so again it's not an even playing field.....Seriously, would anyone even know of this person or even care, if it wasn't through Josh being on the bachelorette?

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:27 pm

I don't know if it's cyberbullying or not but it's extremely stupid, immature and he really needs to try and figure out his own life before he goes fighting anyone else's battles. It's just ridiculous.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:27 pm

This person is very well known, has nothing to do with the Murray family, and is one of the reason's, there is to be no discussion, period, end of story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't know if it's cyberbullying or not but it's extremely stupid, immature and he really needs to try and figure out his own life before he goes fighting anyone else's  battles. It's just ridiculous.

Seriously, It's just a few favorited tweets from his friends.  That's hardly fighting Aarons battles for him. Even Stephanie favorited one of those tweets and she is usually the peace keeper in this family. Josh hasn't tweeted anything out himself about this whole situation. Other friends and former teammates of Aaron's have, but not Josh. People need to get over this, it's really not as big of a deal as it's being made out to be, atleast not as far as Josh is concerned IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:47 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't know if it's cyberbullying or not but it's extremely stupid, immature and he really needs to try and figure out his own life before he goes fighting anyone else's  battles. It's just ridiculous.

Agree. I felt the same way about MeandI and her ridiculous tweets / vague tweets about JPG. I felt the same about mean girl Kelly Travisty and her tweets about JPG & others. I guess that makes me consistent in disliking the behavior, regardless of who is doing it.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost