SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:25 pm

Beyond cringeworthy and unreal.

@jmurbulldog: Having to change all my passwords because someone keeps logging into my social media accounts SMH

@AndiDorfman: Join the club... Got better things to do with my life #blessed

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Don't tell me she responded to him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:28 pm

^ OMG.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:35 pm

And seriously, why would he post that? Who cares. It's minutiae. And if she really has better things to do with her life, why respond? 
So they are simply jabbing at each other. sm ---pffft.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Hey guys, I know what you are thinking but I personally didn't take Josh's tweet to be aimed at Andi. I took it as some stalker or fan was hacking his SM accounts. That was my first thought, and then Andi's response to me was saying she is having the same problem.

I really don't believe that they would put their dirty laundry out there like that,. They have kept it very classy so far, why change now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:43 pm

mag pie wrote:Yes Andi did all those events with Josh! It benefited both of them! I just see her as the one that fame became more important than their relationship. As always it takes two committed people to make it work.

I have to agree with you on this. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Again, why post such minutiae is my thoughts? Really who cares. It happens to people every day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:46 pm

I wonder why Andi chose to not reply directly to Josh's tweet in his profile? scratch
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:49 pm

I don't get Andi's response. By him tweeting that it could mean several things, such as some random person hacking into his accounts, but by her responding in that manner.. Yikes laugh out loud

Andi favorited a tweet yesterday too that had the words "your loss Josh" in the tweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Hey guys, I know what you are thinking but I personally didn't take Josh's tweet to be aimed at Andi. I took it as some stalker or fan was hacking his SM accounts. That was my first thought, and then Andi's response to me was saying she is having the same problem.

I really don't believe that they would put their dirty laundry out there like that,. They have kept it very classy so far, why change now?

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but that's how I took it as well. They can't possibly be talking about each other. That would just be too much cringe. no no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:50 pm

People post random unimportant thoughts on twitter all the time. That's nothing new. It's unfortuante in this case though because I think it was meant in a harmless way on Josh's part and now it's going to be blown up as those two being snarky with each other. Andi said "join the club, better things to do with my life". That to me means she's having to deal with the same crazies hacking her SM accounts as well and she can't understand why people bother to do this with their time.

That's how I see it.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:50 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Hey guys, I know what you are thinking but I personally didn't take Josh's tweet to be aimed at Andi. I took it as some stalker or fan was hacking his SM accounts. That was my first thought, and then Andi's response to me was saying she is having the same problem.

IDK . He used the word " Logging in" , I would think he would have said " someone "hacked into" instead , no? weird. I hope they keep this breakup classy and this kind of nonsense dosen't start. Praying JMO I know there are usually stages of being sad ,hurt then angry and mad. Just hope this isn't the case with them.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+110
mag pie
emeraldluvsbama
StacyNor
whit90
LoveGodTheMost