SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 4 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Alanna wrote:Cutest clip!! Love Andi waffling between telling him he's full of if and basically begging for reassurance! So sweet and funny. It would have been such a disaster for her if he pulled a Frank or Brooks or Graham on her. She would have become even tougher and created yet another shell for herself. Instead she's becoming sweeter and cuter each of their dates. Love!

Alanna, You know that the F1 that ends up in marriage make commitments to stay usually after episode 3. He/she lets the lead know one way or another that they are there to stay, that its something he/she has put a lot of though before coming to the show, and that they are ready for marriage.
Ex JP/Ash, he let Ash know that he wasn't going anywhere, and even if he showed some kind jealousy and would not tell her early that he Loved her, he had committed to see it to the end, and we, the viewers knew it because of his PI.
Des/Chris- Chris received the GD rose on Episode 3 and decided after the famous ROOF conversation that he was going to stick around. On their 1 on 1 after Bryden and after Brooks leaving, he reminded her again that he was there for her and wasn't going anywhere, and never wavered on his commitment.
I didn't see Sean/Cat season- I hate that I missed it, but I am sure there is a pattern- may be someone can add it.
JPG?Nikki: Nikki let JPG know that she had put a lot thought before coming, and that she would not have come if she thought she could n't handle being a step mom. She never wavered on her commitment with JPG even though at time it was difficult to wait for the 1st one on one.
Now, Josh/And: Josh said that when he was chosen, he watched the show to learn about her and liked what he saw. He gets the group date rose on Episode 3, and we can see even that early on that he is there for her and is going no where, he also tell her that. And, even with all the questions and grilling by Andi, he is moved, he is committed to stay to see where this takes them.
You can always tell the ones who are not totally committed, Des said Brook told her that he was not sure about marriage, she tried to convince him, but it didn't work, because he was never committed to her or the process. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:Cutest clip!! Love Andi waffling between telling him he's full of if and basically begging for reassurance! So sweet and funny. It would have been such a disaster for her if he pulled a Frank or Brooks or Graham on her. She would have become even tougher and created yet another shell for herself. Instead she's becoming sweeter and cuter each of their dates. Love!

Alanna, You know that the F1 that ends up in marriage make commitments to stay usually after episode 3. He/she lets the lead know one way or another that they are there to stay, that its something he/she has put a lot of though before coming to the show, and that they are ready for marriage.
Ex JP/Ash, he let Ash know that he wasn't going anywhere, and even if he showed some kind jealousy and would not tell her early that he Loved her, he had committed to see it to the end, and we, the viewers knew it because of his PI.
Des/Chris- Chris received the GD rose on Episode 3 and decided after the famous ROOF conversation that he was going to stick around. On their 1 on 1 after Bryden and after Brooks leaving, he reminded her again that he was there for her and wasn't going anywhere, and never wavered on his commitment.
I didn't see Sean/Cat season- I hate that I missed it, but I am sure there is a pattern- may be someone can add it.
JPG?Nikki: Nikki let JPG know that she had put a lot thought before coming, and that she would not have come if she thought she could n't handle being a step mom. She never wavered on her commitment with JPG even though at time it was difficult to wait for the 1st one on one.
Now, Josh/And: Josh said that when he was chosen, he watched the show to learn about her and liked what he saw. He gets the group date rose on Episode 3, and we can see even that early on that he is there for her and is going no where, he also tell her that. And, even with all the questions and grilling by Andi, he is moved, he is committed to stay to see where this takes them.
You can always tell the ones who are not totally committed, Des said Brook told her that he was not sure about marriage, she tried to convince him, but it didn't work, because he was never committed to her or the process. JMO
ITA! She was freaking out and didn't believe him fully, but he promised her after their fight that she won't have any heartbreak with him and "that's just not it." Josh is a man of his word. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:07 pm

emptysquares wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Ohhh!!! Momma Murray is at a lake house! via her fb
That looks like FL.
According to her status she's in Athens.

Her location says Athens, but she commented to say the lake house was "in Dade City, a little less than an hour from our home in South Tampa". Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:15 pm

nannymargie wrote:She better because her fairytale just came true. I know I will cry too!  :tissuebox

It would be nice to hear her repeat the same words to him at the FRC . " I want to see you everyday, I want to kiss you everyday" & I want you to myself :yes:  giggling Cant wait for the previews of the rest of the season!  
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh gosh I loveeee his growl too laugh out loud He doesn't hold back his feelings for this girl. And isn't the growl what she told him she hates? Andi is way in over her head since I don't think it looks like Josh gives in to any demands! Good! She loves it obviously Smiley

She is one crazy chick if she doesn't get off on his growl. So primal and sexy!!! She said in the clip not to make that face. Of course she says this as she's grabbing his face to give him kisses. She ain't foolin' me! 

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:21 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Ohhh!!! Momma Murray is at a lake house! via her fb

Is that just her status or is there a pic of her at the lake house? can you bring it over ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh gosh I loveeee his growl too laugh out loud He doesn't hold back his feelings for this girl. And isn't the growl what she told him she hates? Andi is way in over her head since I don't think it looks like Josh gives in to any demands! Good! She loves it obviously Smiley

She is one crazy chick if she doesn't get off on his growl.  So primal and sexy!!!   She said in the clip not to make that face.  Of course she says this as she's grabbing his face to give him kisses.   She ain't foolin' me! 

Me neither Cindebugg. She's had the hots for him since he stepped out of that limo. giggling :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:33 pm

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.murray2/posts/10203561799142001

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 Screen16

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 Screen26

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Sometimes on FB when you hit the location it will come up with the last place you said it was. So she may just not have noticed the location.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:https://www.facebook.com/lauren.murray2/posts/10203561799142001

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 Screen16

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 Screen26

thanks Sarah! Nice Lake house! I can see Andi & Josh someday bringing their kiddies there and making more Murray family memories giggling :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:20 pm

I 'm sure we are going to start to see Andi pulling away from the others alot more now that she knows how Josh feels about her. I think we started to see it right after their 1 on 1 in Brussels . IT started on the next date to a monastery where " No kissing is allowed", ( the pull back pace is being set) she sends 3 guys back to the hotel as not to spend more time with them. Picks Nick to spend more time only because it's already figured that he will be the F2 sarificial lamb and she has to continue to make him a believer to finish the show. It's been said that Chris dosen't make it to the fantasy suite ( so we'll see how that goes down), so she is dropping them like flies right now. I think she will try to protect Josh as much as she possibly can now that he has pretty much delcared his love for her and told her he dosent like seeing her with the other guys. I don't think she'll put as much emotion into the others and I think she will keep them at arms length as much as she possibly can. What remains to be seen is if TPTB are going to let her send Nick home after meeting her parents like Ali did with Chris this way she only has Josh there on FRC day. I'm hoping that's what happens. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:35 pm

^^   :yes: I knew that was another reason why she picked Josh for the 1 on 1. No way could they have gone without kissing! giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime