SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

OMG THEIR HTD PIC IS SO CUTE.But in all honesty she probably doesn't care for Nick and purposly did that as shade. She posted intimate moments of the other two so it isn't about jealousy imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:25 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:OMG THEIR HTD PIC IS SO CUTE.But in all honesty she probably doesn't care for Nick and purposly did that as shade. She posted intimate moments of the other two so it isn't about jealousy imo.

Agreed... massive SHADE!! giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Last edited by Sarah_XV on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  2m
Its Hometown dates 2night on The Bachelorette and I cant wait for yall 2 meet my amazing family…

[img]Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 43 03bfb4b6-40af-4761-8356-3ac9285d02ce_zps6a08a4b6[/img]

Last edited by MJC1969 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:

Never heard him say "y'all" before. Smiley Little bit of Andi rubbing off....

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  2m
Its Hometown dates 2night on The Bachelorette and I cant wait for yall 2 meet my amazing family… http://instagram.com/p/qKp5BBB-ry/

Sent 24 minutes after andi's tweet... they are getting better at this giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Its Hometown dates 2night on The Bachelorette and I cant wait for yall 2 meet my amazing family… http://instagram.com/p/qKp5BBB-ry/

Sent 24 minutes after andi's tweet... they are getting better at this giggling giggling 

I really Gotta go NOW handwave 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:33 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

I really Gotta go NOW handwave 

ok--I guess I should feed my kids to.  handwave handwave 

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:OMG THEIR HTD PIC IS SO CUTE.But in all honesty she probably doesn't care for Nick and purposly did that as shade. She posted intimate moments of the other two so it isn't about jealousy imo.

He deserves every piece of it too after all the shade he has low key thrown.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

There's no love lost but I hope Andi will be kind from now until the end of the season and after too. She got Josh, she has WON, big time. She can afford to be nice and kind IMO.

Love Josh's "ya'll" Aww! They're the cutest! A couple who steals each others phrases stays together!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

There's no love lost but I hope Andi will be kind from now until the end of the season and after too. She got Josh, she has WON, big time. She can afford to be nice and kind IMO.

Love Josh's "ya'll" Aww! They're the cutest! A couple who steals each others phrases stays together!
I agree. She can throw all  shade she wants through social media now but, I hope at the ATFR she'll be the better person and be kind.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:49 pm

I don't think she has control over of what picture to post. I believe they tell her which photo to post. TP is building a storyline, so everything they do has a purpose. JMO
I don't think she will be mad at Nick either, she really encouraged his behavior and made him feel like he is the one. May be she is going to start pulling back a little once she is convinced that Josh is the only one for her. And because they had a good connection, she would understand if Nick is very hurt or disappointed, she does care for him. If anything, she will feel guilty for making him believe. It's a tough job but somebody got to do it. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime