SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:37 pm

moflan wrote:
anders wrote:Jonathan Taylor Thomas (Randy from Home Improvement) can't remember where I saw the pic.

I was hoping this was the comparison. I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I watched the video on philly.com where Ashley responded to 10 dating questions. When asked who her teen celebrity crush was, she responded, "Oh, I don't know, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, I guess." Hope this is a clue about JP, despite Coastal's information.

when I see that it makes me feel super old. I could be JTT's mother. Although he is a cutie.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bronwyn Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 pm

moflan wrote:Where is the screencap and discussion of JP's Bar Mitzvah picture and who
is the actor he was compared to in that picture?

There was a comparison made between JP's Bar Mitzvah pic and Joseph Gordon-Levitt when he was in Angels in the Outfield, when he was much younger. Someone, can't remember who, did a comparison of the two pics, and I swear those boys could have been twins. Don't know if that's the actor you're talking about, or if it's the Jonathon Taylor Thomas from Ashley's interview.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:15 pm

I posted links of the comparison of JTT and JP. Did they not work?

ETA:
JP and JTT

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t260p384-jordan-paul-thread-6#52096
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t138p400-bachelorette-7-videos-discussion#52088

JP and JGL
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t262p144-ashley-and-jp-picture-thread-thread-3#49440

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Jash-1

This reminded me of Brad and Emily's Anguilla date.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 am

bing2262 wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Jash-1

Except that Ashley will really eat!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am

and Ali and Roberto's FD where they flew to a heart shaped island in the helicopter, had a picnic and tried to open the coconut.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 am

chicagoowl wrote:

and Ali and Roberto's FD where they flew to a heart shaped island in the helicopter, had a picnic and tried to open the coconut.

And :hidingchair Jesse C and Meanna.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 am

emusha wrote:
anders wrote:Jonathan Taylor Thomas (Randy from Home Improvement) can't remember where I saw the pic.

found it amusing that Ashley mentioned JTT as her childhood crush in her 10 questions interview 8) If that's not a giveaway I don't know what is

HUGE giveaway.

About as subtle as telling us (through her blog) that the Hong Kong was the start of her beautiful, honest, truthful love story.
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 am

rc49ers wrote:
San wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e07hdg
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e07hdo
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Thebachelorettes07e07hd

Where are the pictures i see only blank screens Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 2389799331

You have to give it a second to load. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 771730417
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned but it looks like we've got our match for red suitcase guy. The tie pattern is a match but the colour of the shirt and tie has been altered a little, but I think we've come to expect them to do that every once in awhile. We figured it was JP and Mr Write matched up the lobby to a Hotel near mansion.... so that must be a shot of JP before or after going to HTD RC.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 51074782

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Video-BacheloretteRoseCeremonyJuly18201118

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 pm

northernviewer wrote:Not sure if this has been mentioned but it looks like we've got our match for red suitcase guy. The tie pattern is a match but the colour of the shirt and tie has been altered a little, but I think we've come to expect them to do that every once in awhile. We figured it was JP and Mr Write matched up the lobby to a Hotel near mansion.... so that must be a shot of JP before or after going to HTD RC.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 51074782

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Video-BacheloretteRoseCeremonyJuly18201118

yeah that was briefly mentioned yesterday but with all the exciement.....

thanks for the reminder Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 pm

is it really the same tie you think???

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie