SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:From the Ben thread: someone found a pic of Ben dated May 25, wearing the same bracelet he wore with Ashley (the ones they got together).

ETA....here you go:

[img]Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Brarm10[/img]

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 247837_10150193883578303_236776788302_7243663_2867724_n

Was she wearing any bracelets in that photo of her at the Philly airport a week or so ago?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Cannot find the pic at the airport...I tried looking...

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Spl292602004a-81933300
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Thanks....I knew it couldn't be that easy, to think we'd see her with the bracelet.
What do you all think of Ben wearing it?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 pm

I think it's a huge clue if he ends up being F1. Who knows though. I don't see him wearing that unless he was F1. It kinda reminds me of Ricky's pictures on Brad's fridge.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:Thanks....I knew it couldn't be that easy, to think we'd see her with the bracelet.

I can't tell if it's the same bracelet since you can't see the string hanging down from it in that pic. He could just be wearing it because he thinks it's cool and it's from another country. But then, I'm a JP fan, so I'm biased. :gotcha:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:Thanks....I knew it couldn't be that easy, to think we'd see her with the bracelet.

I think he likes the bracelet...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:58 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

I can't tell if it's the same bracelet since you can't see the string hanging down from it in that pic. He could just be wearing it because he thinks it's cool and it's from another country. But then, I'm a JP fan, so I'm biased. :gotcha:

And I'm certainly biased the other way, LOL. But c'mon, you gotta admit if JP was wearing a bracelet he bought with Ashley... :gotcha:

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

And I'm certainly biased the other way, LOL. But c'mon, you gotta admit if JP was wearing a bracelet he bought with Ashley... :gotcha:

I get your excitement. yes :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am

mnmhughes wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I get your excitement. yes :yes:

:loveflower: for you.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am

nutty1 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I think it could be a shout out! I know it's just shoes, but she also wore the white sneakers from Ben's 1-1 date last week in some pictures of her out and about.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 am

Thinking about Ali wearing the dog tags, I checked Ashley's JK videos and she is not wearing it in any of them. yet giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie