SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 am

Alanna wrote:
gabriele wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ great posts Gabriele and Emusha absolutely loving this discussion!
thanks. it's totally fun to analyze their relationships & personalities. one other thing is that andi probably gets plenty of intellectual stimulation being in law so she might not need tons of that in her personal life. she may be better off just relaxing with family and having fun with sports to blow off steam from her demanding and intense job. with nick i feel there are lots of question marks. he's in love but it's bubble love as it is for all of them at this point. how well would it translate to the real world? would it just be one more failed bach relationship? i know one of the things that predicts successful longterm marriages is having a lot in common especially on the big issues in life. so, nick might be fun for a bit but would he really be her life long match? andi and josh have tons in common: both are from the South and currently live in atlanta, both had aspirations to go professional as athletes in their respective sports, both families are very sports-oriented with hy being a huge fan of aaron's, both have one jewish and one catholic parent, both seem quite extroverted and pretty high energy, etc. all this combined with the intense chemistry they have could make another real life marriage imo.  
I think so too barring any disaster like Andi deciding to move to Hollywood. Andi, just say no!
i so agree. if she's with josh i sort of doubt she'd want to uproot their lives though. unless she wants to go on DWTS or some other show temporarily. ugh. don't do it andi! stay in hotlanta! LA has become a humid swamp anyway with our weather lately.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:12 am

emusha wrote:

Smiley Smiley very curious what you chose if you wouldn't mind sharing????

one thing i wanted to add to previous thoughts was a specific incident that shows Josh's ability to deal with emotional things and communication -- the best example of the challenges that might arise between them on this front popped up during the lie detector test...and I'm not sure if they directly even addressed it???

Again, love the convos Gabriel, Alanna, Emusha and anyone else I have missed! bestbud! 

Sorry just saw this post. My personal pick for Andi would be Nick.

As I have said before I see it with Josh, in the way she looks at him, the way she went to wipe his tears, or kisses his nose, or nuzzles his head, I see it.

But, at the same time, for me the kicker is the mental, emotional and physical connection, the "he just gets me" feel, that she gets with Nick. (I know I am going off what Andi is saying, but she has said this MULTIPLE TIMES over the course of the season) When you can say that someone just gets you or sees/preceives things the way you do without having to explain it, I feel it is something so special and real and rare. I feel, in a marriage, there will be many times that you are in a difficult situation, with others around that you can't just come out and voice what you are feeling, you need that person to just see you and perceive you and understand you without saying a word.

I feel as though Nick brings out a different side in Andi, a more emotional and vulnerable side. A side that is challenging and engaged without being combative or territorial.

With Andi and Josh, I agree I feel Andi is chasing Josh. But with Andi and Nick, I feel like its the first time I have seen the lead and the cast member chase each other, in a game of cat and mouse.

I get why Andi would choose Josh. I get why Andi would choose Nick. If I were picking for Andi it would be Nick, but I am not Andi ;)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:19 am

emusha I ADORE your post - i never venture here as I hate the negativity but was led over here and i am so happy to read a beautifully thought out piece. No shooting people down just making observations of who is best for her and why. I 100% agree with everything you wrote and I thank you for taking the time to be so articulate and respectful.

As per sbolduc i would pick Nick in a heartbeat but I get why Andi chose Josh and i really hope they are happy.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:44 am

Yes all opinions are welcome. I appreciate everyone who has posted their thoughts and respect the different opinions. I do see something with Nick, but have seen it dissipate a little as her feelings and emotions for Josh have got stronger. I actually see Andi with Josh, and totally understand why she chose him. (If she did)

She has the insane chemistry she has told us but also has the emotional connection happening per her last date. One thing that really stood out to me was when she told Bella that she has a mental connection with Nick. She chose her words carefully I am sure.

I do see a connection with Nick too, but it is on a different scale now. She has fun with Nick but I don't see her light up around him like I do when she is with Josh. She was very different when she greeted Josh at the home towns compared to all the rest of the men. I believe others noticed this too. Just my opinion of course.

She definitely brings out the softer side of Josh, but he brings out a passionate side of her. I not only listen, but look to see the interactions between them. I am anxious to see the FS dates, and see if this "passion" with Josh continues to grow.

Thanks again for everyone's thoughts. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:11 am

I do see a lot of chemistry with Nick and there's the mental connection. I could see where Andi might think a relationship with him might be harder. He's not the type of guy she's used to dating and being with him might mean a move to Chicago. I think she could fit in with his family just fine and she's met some of his good friends already. My only beef with her at his HTD was when she was talking to Bella. You don't ask a 9 yr old if she'll accept you as a sister unless you mean it. It would have been easy to not say it because it wasn't an answer to one of the questions.

I think Andi fell for Chris' family and you could tell she was impressed that he has his own house. I don't see a relationship with him however and can't see her moving to the country. I lived in the country once but we were near a small city. Even so it wasn't our thing and only managed a year. You can't do that if you're with Chris. The farm is his career.

It's obvious that Andi has strong feelings for Josh. I think we all can agree that the chemistry is there in spades. They've shown them talk about him playing baseball and a little of her getting hurt in the past by previous bfs but other than that mostly superficial conversations. Andi strikes me as someone who'd like to have someone to talk about serious issues as well as the fun stuff. I'm not saying he's not that guy but just hope that she's not ignoring that side of her because of the chemistry. His family is probably more of a red flag for her. Not that they're not a nice family but it's not an easy dynamic to come into. MM appears to rule the roost and that won't change with a new addition. I like football but I wouldn't want to pay to fly to Sunday games. I doubt there's any VIP seats that people have mentioned. Players get tickets but that's about it.

Obviously Andi knows more about these guys than we do so we can only guess who is the best match. The real relationship starts after the show airs so assuming there is a f1 I guess we'll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:22 am

You'all know how I get on body language... so here is one I find interesting: very first hug of each HTD:

Nick
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 1st_hu10

Chris
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 1st_hu11

Josh
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 1st_hu12

Marcus
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 8 Marcus10

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 am

Is she choking Josh? laugh out loud
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:25 am

I can see everything that Andi has with Nick, and his family is great, and their conversations have been more in depth, etc., yet, I don't think we have been able to witness the same coverage in that regard when it comes to Josh. And that is by design/for a reason, and that reason is the jock/athlete type of the past curveball edit.  Many seem to be falling for it like a sinking or fastball pitch.  I don't think that Josh is less intelligent than Nick, and Nick was also an athlete.  Andi does know these guys better, and in the end, she hopefully has chosen the one that she sees a most compatible relationship with IRL.  I personally don't think MM rules anything more than any other hands-on, stay at home, doting mother.  JMO.  She is more outgoing and vocal, and seems to be more involved in SM, and with the whole Bulldog nation.  I can understand why when football season begins it's a full out every weekend family event and the main focus.  This is true with those who love the sport, but even more so when your son is a star player. I think that is very hard for non-football fans to fathom, and even those who are casual fans of football in general.  I believe Andi's family would gravitate really well to the Murray family and I think Andi will as well because she already seems to be more than casually interested in football and sports.  That's the way I see it anyway.

Last edited by Piper61 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:25 am

pander3575 wrote:Is she choking Josh? laugh out loud

giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 am

Bear hug, plus what appears to be a kiss to the neck!  BL of the hugs is all in Josh's favor.

Last edited by Piper61 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 am

I think it's also a function of the fact that Josh just scoops her up, picks her up, all over her, and doesn't "ask" permission like the others seem to. He's "man handling" her, just like she wants.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 am

No, but she sure is kissing his neck.  She didn't so that with the others.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 8 - HTDs - Jul 07/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+50
FLChica
soccermom
Tiggerlgh
ThankMeLater
luvlady345
Ash2214
rosesrREd
Jolena
jlccaz
Retiredswimmom
albean99