SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Doing some poking around and it looks like Jason and Cortney were in North Carolina over the 4th of July weekend. That is were her family is from, so that's a good sign!

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Can't believe that I am saying this but I love this show. It seemed so raw and real ...no acting. We watched first two episodes back to back. Thought Monet had best match but previews seem to suggest otherwise. Jason & Cortney have great chemistry. And Jamie's dude looks awesome in bathing suit and has sweet personality. She is such a beautiful woman with such a sad past. She always seemed a bit unstable. I hope they make it as he has just a wonderful family for her to join.

For those of you mildly curious , I would fire up your DVR and power watch the season in one long weekend.

I am totally hooked and that is a greet suggestion MVMom!

Any clue where I can watch this in Canada ? I'd like to watch the whole season.

I'm trying, but all the suggestions don't work for me. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygal Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:17 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Can't believe that I am saying this but I love this show. It seemed so raw and real ...no acting. We watched first two episodes back to back. Thought Monet had best match but previews seem to suggest otherwise. Jason & Cortney have great chemistry. And Jamie's dude looks awesome in bathing suit and has sweet personality. She is such a beautiful woman with such a sad past. She always seemed a bit unstable. I hope they make it as he has just a wonderful family for her to join.

For those of you mildly curious , I would fire up your DVR and power watch the season in one long weekend.

I'm with you! I'm loving this show. It does seem raw and real. I'm betting that Jamie and Doug will still be together. Thinking that it took time for Jamie to allow Doug in. Bet she was shocked that she started to fall for him. Maybe she wasn't attracted to him because he's different from the men she's been attracted to (that haven't been good for her).

As for Jason & Courtney - totally agree that Jason & Courtney had instant chemistry and both seem open to the crazy concept. Odds are high that they are still together.

Tough to know what happens with Monet and Vaugh. Looks like all of the couples will have bumps along the way.

sunnygal

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

I am totally hooked and that is a greet suggestion MVMom!

Any clue where I can watch this in Canada ? I'd like to watch the whole season.

I'm trying, but all the suggestions don't work for me. sad

Ep1:
http://vodlocker.com/9x45n4cucuh4
Ep2:
http://vodlocker.com/mlp2weagkfsb

:cutesmile!: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:07 pm

^^^^ Thanks Chloep^^^ I hope this works for the those out of the US.
I am seriously addicted to this crazy show, can't wait until Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:53 am

^^ It should. I, too, am abroad right now. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 am

Did anyone see Erica Rose at the wedding? I guess Jaime and Erica must have been on BP together and became friends. Also I didn't know Jaime was a songwriter.

Just ME ‏@marieevefast · 9h
Oh look who I found on #MarriedAtFirstSight at @jamienotis wedding Smiley @EricaTheRose looking beautiful!

pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:03 am

pander3575 wrote:Did anyone see Erica Rose at the wedding?  I guess Jaime and Erica must have been on BP together and became friends.  Also I didn't know Jaime was a songwriter.

Just ME  ‏@marieevefast  · 9h  
Oh look who I found on #MarriedAtFirstSight at @jamienotis wedding Smiley @EricaTheRose looking beautiful!

I didn't see Erica Rose at the wedding but I've seen them exchange some tweets, so yes, I think they're pretty good friends. Jamie is quite the go getter, she seems to be a very busy girl! I heard the comment Doug made about the song, but I didn't fully understand what that was all about. I thought Doug said during their first dance that he loved that song, but how would he have heard it if she just wrote it?

I can't seem to bring this photo over but on Jamie's Instagram http://instagram.com/jamienotis there's a picture taken on July 4th of her sitting in the car, she has her wedding ring on.  :yes:  I know Jamie's been through a lot. She had to grow up so early and be the responsible one, always taking care of everyone else, I really hope this works for her. Doug seems like such a caring man, and I think he would adore her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:09 am

jamienotis
2 weeks ago
Lady and I on our way to get our #July4th #celebration on! #redwhiteblue #stars&stripes

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 10387797_520852121375667_1690595779_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:17 am

Wow just checked out her IG and web page. She is a busy, busy girl plus she looks like she has a great sense of humor. I really like Doug from what we've seen and I think between him and his family it really could work out for the best for Jaime. I can't wait to see their journey.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:30 am

With this show starting to gain popularity, I wonder how they're going to keep things secret? I would imagine people are going to start recognizing them. With the Bachelor/Bachelorette they're not married so it's a little easier to keep the ending a surprise, but with this show they're married and living together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 am

Max64 wrote:With this show starting to gain popularity, I wonder how they're going to keep things secret? I would imagine people are going to start recognizing them.  With the Bachelor/Bachelorette they're not married so it's a little easier to keep the ending a surprise, but with this show they're married and living together!
Are they from the same state? I don't understand how this works. Maybe it'll help if I actually watched laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess