SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:59 pm

notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:Very clever, Nick! That's such a vague tweet!
So we saw pictures of guys with Chris, they are not hiding he's F3, but no pictures of Nick? If they all partied till late hours, do you think they had time to meet Nick privately?
7/9 Milwaukee, seen with producer
7/9 IG home with Bella
7/11, 5:17n pm PST Spotted in The Grove @LA, favored the tweet
7/12 favored CH tweet re. world cup, retweeted Bustle article re.national  ice cream month
7/12 IG with Chicago friends
7/12 photographed at Venice Ale House, spotted in farmer's market ( I am guessing Santa Monica)
7/13 tweet "Nothing I enjoy more than the company of people who challenge the way I view the world #grow" ( I am guessing he's back in Chicago)

Ok, Nick and family, I am not a stalker, but I just want to know NOW why or why you are/were in LA?
If he met up with guys from the show, they definitely were very tight lipped.

clapping! 

Love facts!  
Just an observation about 7/12
He took Andi to a farmers market & ale house on their HTD; their 1st full day 1 on 1 was in Santa Monica and their last, before HTDs, was in Venice.

As to Nick's latest tweet, his company Salesforce just acquired a California company called RelateIQ  earlier on 7/11.  It was written up in Forbes as well as other sources.  This was a very important deal which included some of the leading "minds" in the tech arena.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2014/07/11/salesforce-com-acquires-relateiq-for-390-million-preempting-a-future-rival/

Just read the article, that was a huge acquisition for Saleforce. I could see Nick being in LA for this.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:00 pm

emad0722 wrote:Nick is now following élan!!! And he keeps faving this from some Chicago girl... Weird

Do u think he was with the boys but they just didn't allow him to be seen in pics? All JJ.s photos/videos disappeared. Or do you think he was filming his ATFR scenes early? Do you think he had anything to do with this "weird" MTA? Or the "drama"I saw posted in an insta pic?
Nick was spotted out and about during the time that the MTA was being filmed, so I don't think he had anything to do with it. Don't know the ATFR option.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:03 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

+52
Karche
noobsleuth
clueless
atem
Alanna