SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:30 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Andi doesn't strike me as the type to sleep with two guys since it's possible her final 1 would find out. Also, I  think Nick would be much more angrier on the video if he did  sleep with her.

I think Nick would have made it known that she slept with him if that was the case.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Just noticed someone started a Josh Murray Fans Twiitter account:

https://twitter.com/joshmfans/followers
Does Andi follow this account yet? Only a matter of time!

And yeah, this is a girl who made a huge deal about cheating, trust and tortured Josh about these things, I doubt she would do that the night before he proposes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Just noticed someone started a Josh Murray Fans Twiitter account:

https://twitter.com/joshmfans/followers
Does Andi follow this account yet? Only a matter of time!

And yeah, this is a girl who made a huge deal about cheating, trust and tortured Josh about these things, I doubt she would do that the night before he proposes.

Especially since Josh told her at HTD that he wanted to propose to her…no guessing there!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Question for Andi.... What did she write on the broken bat ????
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Not to be inflammatory on such a distracting and unexceptional detail of the past, but wasn't it more or less acknowledged that part of her fury at JPG was shall we say that he acted like an a$$ post-intimacy. i.e., didn't want to get to know her, spoke openly about being intimate with Clare after being with her. It was certainly my own read of how she came to be so provoked and disgusted with him.

On the other hand, with her friendship with Nikki, the whole thing is bizarro, if that's what went down.

I'm so used to this stupid show and its Rules of the Road, I wasn't even shocked to read that. Going back to Trista, there's always been an assumption that pre-proposal... well, you know.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:45 pm

joshfan wrote:Calling all "The Bachelorette" fans! @AndiDorfman will be @OnAirWithRyan next week... send in your fan questions using #AndiOnSeacrest

Someone with twitter should send in some josh qs Smiley

i forgot about this...all my questions are about Josh that she won't answer. question question

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm

jlccaz wrote:Not to be inflammatory on such a distracting and unexceptional detail of the past, but wasn't it more or less acknowledged that part of her fury at JPG was shall we say that he acted like an a$$ post-intimacy.  i.e., didn't want to get to know her, spoke openly about being intimate with Clare after being with her.  It was certainly my own read of how she came to be so provoked and disgusted with him.

On the other hand, with her friendship with Nikki, the whole thing is bizarro, if that's what went down.

I'm so used to this stupid show and its Rules of the Road, I wasn't even shocked to read that.  Going back to Trista, there's always been an assumption that pre-proposal... well, you know.
I don't think so. Didn't she say that they just talked and she became disgusted with him in general as a human?? I don't think they slept together or even think that Andi implied it ever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:54 pm

OT... They said Nick was with a film crew yesterday in Milwaukee... What could that mean  ???

Their not suppose to have any press so I think It might be the bachelrotte people so some thing for ATFR Or MTA ??? Just curious

Last edited by MJC1969 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:56 pm

MJC1969 wrote:OT... They said Nick was with a film crew yesterday in Milwaukee... What could that mean  ???  

Maybe a local news crew or something since he's one of the F2. Was it an ABC crew?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Yes producer from Bechelorette
I posted it on the twitter thread if anyone is interested

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:OT... They said Nick was with a film crew yesterday in Milwaukee... What could that mean  ???  

Maybe a local news crew or something since he's one of the F2.  Was it an ABC crew?
I don't know really, though I believe a picture that RS tweeted showed him with one of TB producers Bennett G??, but if someone says he was handing out roses ...  :shocked!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Hello guys !!!
Im new, and I absolutly love reading your posts  :yes: 
Two things I noticed from rewatching HTD and prieview FD
1- When Josh gave her the rose he asked like them Andi said LOVE em !!!  :cutesmile!: 
2- On the date with Josh she wears a whit dress with one strap over her right shoulder and silver/blue earrings, on the date with chris she wears a with dress too (the blue one is with Nick I think) . When she stands there crying she wear a with dress with two small straps on both shoulders and gold earrings so I think Chris is leaving before FS !!!

welcomebanner  Emila!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5

+71
Al
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
biolalyss
Luvvy