SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Beagle Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 pm

We don't even know if that picture is from today.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Sorry, I should have elaborated my thoughts. I was thinking more someone from production that used the same nail polish colour as Andi.

Thread 5

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:59 pm

OMG... I have never seen people get so worked up about SM happenings in my life! lolpanda I like Nick but what he does or does not do on SM is not my problem.   Not to sound harsh but you get what you sign up for. There is nothing we can do to change the outcome of this show so why stress about every little thing related to it!  I think the only thing that people should care about is that he doing okay regardless of the outcome and he has family and friends that support him.   I am not loosing sleep on any of this stuff .... There are many more important things happening in this world to be worrying about.  Let us all relax, breath, calm down... Everything will work out the way it should in the end for Nick with or without Andi! :bigsmile:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I can not see a valid reason why she would go with Josh over Nick.  If it was because she was scared, then would she accept a proposal from Josh?  I think it would be very unlikely.

I'm still waiting to see any sign that Andi is scared taking a step into the future with Nick. I have seen no sense of hesitation on her part when talking about having a future life with him yet it keeps getting thrown out there that she changes her mind because of all her fears........Nick mentioned this in the plane video yet there is NO indication of such fear. Just another piece of a foiler it seems.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO