SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION  Empty Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:45 am

Post your clues here. NO DISCUSSION. Please use the quote button from the last post to add your clue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION  Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:05 am

Reference list of Josh F1 facts:

-Andi says Josh is "her type"
-Andi continuously skeptical, asking "is this real" or "too good to be true" pretty much from the start
-Josh and Andi have theme of conflict they have to resolve
-Josh can read Andi's mind/feelings
-Andi telling Josh, "listen to the words" of the Ben Fields song is like Andi saying, "this is our song"
-Post show Josh wears yellow ribbon from the second 1-1 date in Brussels
-Getting a second date with a second love song (uhm hello, we need options for the FRC montage)
-It got real for Andi when Josh said he was falling in love, despite others have said that the week before
-Andi only said she was comforted when Josh said IFILWY
-Kisses - exclusive nose & neck kisses
-Andi only refers to Josh and "Baaaaabe"
-Andi is more nervous to meet Josh's family than anyone else
-Andi, wiping josh's tear during his HTD
-She is protective of Josh, even to his own family
-Know how to tease each other
-Andi and Josh wrap around each other when they hug
-Josh wears purple bracelet - possibly from FD
-Josh spotted returning from DR on May 12th, Nick on the 11th
-Post show interviews of Andi saying chemistry is most important, a word she uses for Josh in her PIs
-Post show interviews of Andi describing qualities of her F1-coincide with her description of Josh in her PIs
-SM support from both families to each other
-Josh's mom and sis posting pics of Jodi
-Almost synchronized tweets using similar if not identical words
-Sushi tweets by Josh and later Andi
-Both said they love ghirardelli in tweets
-4th of July cryptic photos, they were not with family members
-Synchronized tweet silence on safehouse weekends
-Friends from Athens/UGA tweeting Josh is F1
-Andi favs tweets that say Josh is F1
-Josh favs tweets about Andi and her style
-Caught snapchatting each other post show
-Cancun/OFF tweets timing coincides
-Andi has not been spotted traveling (outside of abc commitments and visiting her g-ma)
-Jessie and Eric Decker following Andi after meeting Josh
-Andi's resignation letter which asks that they consider her for re-hire when PR commitments are done-points to staying in ATL
-Josh happily singing "Why waste your time, you know you're gonna be mine" video (with yellow and purple bracelets on, btw)
-On July7th Josh and Andi favorited @kendallleigh21's
-Production folks posting shots of just Andi and Josh’s dates
-Andi's friend Kelly tweets love for Josh
-Andi retweeted the deleted scene of Nick talking about how Josh doesn't matter. Within minutes, with no context provided, Josh tweets lions do not lose sleep over opinions of sheep.
-Murray's are hosting a viewing fundraiser night of finale
-Lauren followed the girl who created the fan video for Jodi
-Andi tweeted about losing her tooth a few times, she lost the tooth while going to her FD with Josh
-Andi only tweeted pics of her FD with Josh and Chris, excluded Nick
-Josh favorited the tweet of all the kids pointing to him as F1
-Andi favorited a #TeamJosh tweet and some others referencing him last night
-Mark Richt, the head football coach at Georgia admits he watches The Bachelorette and Josh Murray...said he could not divulge the ending but said "I can promise you it's real."
-MM tweeted photo of Sabel, Josh dropped her off this past weekend, saying that she is staying with g-ma and g-pa. Points to SF visit and impending media tour
-Favorited a tweet about creating a fan video by Sophie, known #TeamSushi fan
-Andi's cousin Allison only follows Josh on Twitter
-Nick's plane vid reveals Andi chose someone else two days after the FRC, only mentions Josh as other contestant. Screencap analysis confirms that it was the same plane model as Nick's confirmed flight and the Milwaukee airport
-Screencap analysis matches Nick's couch to the couch where Andi appears to be crying and having a tough conversation. Her outfit for this conversation does not match any of the MTP or LCD with either contestant
-Josh's friend tweeted on Monday, "I like the sound of Andi Murray @jmurbulldog" with two thumbs up, and then Jason King retweeted it.
-Andi and Josh favorited the same tweet almost instantly about a baby loving Josh and being competition for Andi over him, but Josh immediately unfavorited it
-Josh's friend Brandon Wood @bwood97, tweeted: She's all yours homie @jmurbulldog I'm proud of u dog!! #TheBachelorette
-In an AH interview Andi said re: the lie detector test, "We don't even use them in court, so of course I'm not gonna use them in a relationship"
-Josh tweeted "6 more days" referring to the finale airing
-Josh flying out to LA 3 days before ATFR airs (Andi flew out the day before, 4 days before the ATFR)
-Brian tweeted he was going to spend 2 weeks w/ Nick in Chicago after the ATFR
-MM posted that she only has Sabel a few more days
-Nick has tweeted pics out and about twice in the last 2 days, Josh and Andi are both MIA and not been spotted since Josh arrived in LA
-MM posted her excitement on Sunday before the ATFR. She thanked everyone for their support and love
-JJ tweeted his plans or spend time with nick and others the weekend after the ATFR

Last edited by BachfanNY on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:07 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding clues)
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION  Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by kdubs_ca Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:44 am

I love that you all have such a long list without this, but...
-Nick taped revealing that Andi chose someone else two days after the FRC, only mentions Josh as other contestant. Screencap analysis confirms that it was the same plane model as Nick's confirmed flight and the Milwaukee airport.
And
-Screencap analysis matches Nick's couch to the couch where Andi appears to be crying and having a tough conversation with someone. Her outfit for this conversation does not match any of the ones worn for MTP or LCD with either contestant.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:50 am

In her blog from HT she writes:
"That made me feel so much better about the hometown and what Josh and I were building." IMO she is telling us that they do talk about other things than sports. I can't recall her writing that about any of the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 am

"-Josh wears purple bracelet - possibly from MTP in DR"

Actually appears on FD video so probably from overnight/fantasy suite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:12 am

emptysquares wrote:Here's an interesting post on Facebook. Josh's friend David Green posted this picture with the following:

I guess if (when) josh wins Monday night, we will have to retake the Murray family photo to add someone else in.. Haha #tbt
   http://instagram.com/p/q16nTsLO02/

Both Josh and Aaron liked the post  

davidgreene11
   12 hours ago
   I guess if (when) josh wins Monday night, we will have to retake the Murray family photo to add someone else in.. Haha #tbt

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION  8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION  I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION  E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum