SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3 Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Continue here.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Cecilia wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Life & Style is garbage.  US Weekly not usually, although when it comes to Bachelor/Bachelorette it may be.  I don't recall what they have reported in past seasons.

It may be garbage but Life & Style got the description of Andi's FRC dress right and I believe it also correctly identified the site of the FRC.

So maybe they all have little bits of information.  I think L&S is the one that always reports false pregnancies which is so annoying.

SueSt wrote:
Cecilia wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxU2_pp6BL8

Jimmy Fallon recaps Bachelorette.
cute, thanks for posting!

chloep wrote:^^Some (bigger) media outlets get the promos in advance. Andi's dress is shown in the short 30sec preview.  :gotcha: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 pm

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/the-bachelorette-index-by-sharleen-joynt-3/
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Cecilia wrote:http://www.flare.com/celebrity/the-bachelorette-index-by-sharleen-joynt-3/

I agree with Sharleen on who Andi should pick and who she will pick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Cecilia wrote:http://www.flare.com/celebrity/the-bachelorette-index-by-sharleen-joynt-3/
I don't agree with her, Josh is BOTH who she should and will be with, and it's beneficial for her anyway. Andi not picking Nick means she can have him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
I don't agree with her, Josh is BOTH who she should and will be with, and it's beneficial for her anyway. Andi not picking Nick means she can have him.

I agree. Sharleen can have her opinion but at the end of the day that is all it is. She clearly wants to date Nick. LOL and.... maybe she should.

Andi will and should pick Josh imo. Josh does it for her not Nick. It is written all over her face and I bet at the ATFR we will hear from andi and Josh and how much you want to bet, sharleen changes her tune?!  Hugesmile 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:52 pm

If Sharlene were the bachelorette, she would have picked Nick. I think just like the posters here, she sees things based on her own personal preference. Sharlene seems to be the only blogger from past contestants that think Nick is the one for Andi, right? I've read that others- Jillian,Molly, Jason to name a few see it with Andi and Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:54 pm

I think Nick brings out a softer and more mature side of Andi, and as Chris Harrison points out, he challenges her. Their chemistry is through the roof...They truly seem like they could talk through any issues between them.

Josh - He’s affable, charismatic, and very caring towards Andi. They have a noticeable ease between them, like they’ve known each other for years.

Can't agree more with these points -- I'm a big fan of how Andi's maturity comes out with Nick. I hope she doesn't default to her comfort zone and maybe even immature brattiness while with Josh...hopefully they will set a healthy pattern from the get go and they will grow to enjoy and support each other.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:If Sharlene were the bachelorette, she would have picked Nick. I think just like the posters here, she sees things based on her own personal preference. Sharlene seems to be the only blogger from past contestants that think Nick is the one for Andi, right? I've read that others- Jillian,Molly, Jason to name a few see it with Andi and Josh.

Desiree saw a more mature and lasting relationship with Nick.
http://www.desireehartsock.com/the-bachelorette-overnight-dates/
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Cecilia wrote:
lexforlife wrote:If Sharlene were the bachelorette, she would have picked Nick. I think just like the posters here, she sees things based on her own personal preference. Sharlene seems to be the only blogger from past contestants that think Nick is the one for Andi, right? I've read that others- Jillian,Molly, Jason to name a few see it with Andi and Josh.

Desiree saw a more mature and lasting relationship with Nick.
http://www.desireehartsock.com/the-bachelorette-overnight-dates/
I find this interesting. Des didn't get the man she was in love with but got the man who she is compatible with, sorry I know they have their fans but it's jmo, so it's almost like she's viewing Andi's relationships the same way. I would make a bet if she had gotten Brooks and his love/commitment, she would be choosing Josh for Andi.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:06 pm

emusha wrote:
I think Nick brings out a softer and more mature side of Andi, and as Chris Harrison points out, he challenges her. Their chemistry is through the roof...They truly seem like they could talk through any issues between them.

Josh - He’s affable, charismatic, and very caring towards Andi. They have a noticeable ease between them, like they’ve known each other for years.

Can't agree more with these points -- I'm a big fan of how Andi's maturity comes out with Nick. I hope she doesn't default to her comfort zone and maybe even immature brattiness while with Josh...hopefully they will set a healthy pattern from the get go and they will grow to enjoy and support each other.
All the descriptions above i see it with Josh too, so i think it just depends on our preferences.

Andi will choose who she loves and think they can have a wonderful life together and she's the one to live with it not us.

I love my two boys and hope they're all doing great now, that's what's important.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:10 pm

bilolo wrote:
emusha wrote:

All the descriptions above i see it with Josh too, so i think it just depends on our preferences.

Andi will choose who she loves and think they can have a wonderful life together and she's the one to live with it not us.

I love my two boys and hope they're all doing great now, that's what's important.

I agree bilolo, Andi has already chosen and she picked for her and not anyone else. I too think it is "there" with Josh and can see it and have a hard time understanding why others don't see what I see. ;)

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

+88
CarrieA
Maggenzm
remockered
mercieme
lstiff