SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Not only did The Bachelorette’s Andi Dorfman wait until the very last moment to choose Josh Murray, but she was leaning toward another guy until the very end! The gorgeous district attorney’s switcheroo caused a last-second scramble.

Host Chris Harrison and the producers, who thought Andi would choose the other finalist, Nick Viall, were caught totally of-guard. “Andi had deep feelings for both Josh and Nick, and she initially chose Nick to win,” says a source close to the production. “But just minutes before she was set to tape, she had a change of heart and picked Josh instead.”

OK

Ok, who believes this? Not me for sure.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:08 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Not only did The Bachelorette’s Andi Dorfman wait until the very last moment to choose Josh Murray, but she was leaning toward another guy until the very end! The gorgeous district attorney’s switcheroo caused a last-second scramble.

Host Chris Harrison and the producers, who thought Andi would choose the other finalist, Nick Viall, were caught totally of-guard. “Andi had deep feelings for both Josh and Nick, and she initially chose Nick to win,” says a source close to the production. “But just minutes before she was set to tape, she had a change of heart and picked Josh instead.”

OK

Ok, who believes this?  Not me for sure.

I don't, but that's JMO
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Holy cow, if that is true….no wonder Nick felt the way he did.  sad 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Delete because it's putting in words I didn't type!!

Last edited by nutty1 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:11 pm

No way jose! No part of me thinks this is true. You can even tell in the mtp greeting she gives him that she made her decision imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Let's face it….spoiled spoiled spoiled F2 fans will believe it, spoiled spoiled spoiled F1 fans won't!   giggling 
I am saying that kindly, with no malice, only truth!  :best bud!:

This is so odd…..when I write Nick…..F2 appears in my post.
When I write Josh, F1 appears.

I swear!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm

This place is haunted….what the heck???????

Last edited by nutty1 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:Let's face it….spoiled spoiled spoiled F2 fans will believe it, spoiled spoiled spoiled F1 fans won't!   giggling 
I am saying that kindly, with no malice, only truth!  bestbud!
You are right and I don't believe it.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

OK

Ok, who believes this?  Not me for sure.

...minutes before she was set to tape? That is confusing in itself because most think she let one of them go before the rose ceremony even started.

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:Let's face it….spoiled spoiled spoiled F2 fans will believe it, spoiled spoiled spoiled F1 fans won't!   giggling 

I swear!!

laugh out loud oh nutty, I hope we're on the same team next season  bestbud! 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

BachfanNY wrote:

I swear!!

bestbud!  bestbud! 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:17 pm

BachfanNY wrote:

I swear!!

That is too funny. Even your computer knows.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

+88
CarrieA
Maggenzm
remockered
mercieme
lstiff