SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by emad0722 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:14 am

2boys3girls wrote:The favorited tweet doesn't change my opinion at all and we don't know if it was intentional or accidental. I guess I just don't think it is my place to tell someone to un-favorite something.

Anyway where is Nick in that happy hour pic?  Is he trying to trick us again into thinking he is in Chicago?

FYI it was complete accident - his tweet even says that. he didn't realize. Pm me if u want any other info.

I think he is def in chi town

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 am

2boys3girls wrote:The favorited tweet doesn't change my opinion at all and we don't know if it was intentional or accidental. I guess I just don't think it is my place to tell someone to un-favorite something.

Anyway where is Nick in that happy hour pic?  Is he trying to trick us again into thinking he is in Chicago?

There are sooooo many things that photo could be and he knows it laugh out loud  1) it could be he is at happy hour in Chicago in the summer on a Friday. This particular Friday maybe/maybe not 2) He could be in LA and nail polish gate will take over bracelet gate for a bit 3) It 3 random people cheering to drinks. Now I am NOT saying the female IS Andi BUT I am saying it is not INCONCEIVABLE to picture the outfit (what I can see of it) as something Andi would wear based on her wardrobe on JP and her season. Also someone start ananlyzing the thing on the girl's wrist.......... :winkie:

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:20 am

emad0722 wrote:

FYI it was complete accident - his tweet even says that. he didn't realize. Pm me if u want any other info.

I think he is def in chi town

No info. needed. I was around when it was first mentioned. I just went back to see that it was accidental. I was one of those that kind of took a step back from all of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:22 am

I suggested maybe the letter is from the secret admirer  but jokingly. 

I admit, I freaked out when I saw he favored that offensive tweet, because I was afraid he would suffer more bashing. Fortunately he corrected himself quickly. I am glad he's the kind of person that I think he is. He owned up to his mistake and thanked his fan. All is good!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:24 am

sdmom wrote:I suggested maybe the letter is from the secret admirer  but jokingly. 

I admit, I freaked out when I saw he favored that offensive tweet, because I was afraid he would suffer more bashing. Fortunately he corrected himself quickly. I am glad he's the kind of person that I think he is. He owned up to his mistake and thanked his fan. All is good!

I thought that was really cool...he didn't have to even write back he could have just unfavored it and moved on but took the time to acknowledge and appreciate that fans are looking out for him. Just like peanu...err Andi said Nick addresses problems and works through them quickly  :cutesmile!:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:45 am

what did i miss? ...Loong and behold. A mind game!

I was talking with Sue about the possible Nick's SH visit this weekend implied by his prev tweet on this very thread. and now Boom!..we get this in an instant.

http://web.stagram.com/p/767586667064397159_28313266#cXgWszrgcQRXXc1K.99

more: Josh in the cancun, and then the Off pic. I wondered of the 4th of July SH visit on this thread and then the lake-gate all over the place.

"Ask and You Shall Receive"  Praying SEASON  :headbanging 

Now i get it. All scream Nick CANT be the F1.

as always, follow the golden rule. Think the contrary. He is the F1.  :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I suggested maybe the letter is from the secret admirer  but jokingly. 

I thought that was really cool...he didn't have to even write back he could have just unfavored it and moved on but took the time to acknowledge and appreciate that fans are looking out for him. Just like peanu...err Andi said Nick addresses problems and works through them quickly  :cutesmile!:

Real life: everyone's "true colors" always show through eventually. Actually 1 of the guys made that reference in an ITM. Apropos.
 :yes: 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:52 am

Thanks Guardianangel. I didn't see any of the tweets that were deleted so was confused about what the poster was referring to.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:what did i miss? ...Loong and behold. A mind game!

I was talking with Sue about the possible Nick's SH visit  this weekend implied by his prev tweet on this very thread. and now Boom!..we get this in an instant.

more: Josh in the cancun, and then the Off pic. I wondered of the 4th of July SH visit on this thread and then the lake-gate all over the place.

as always, follow the golden rule. Think the contrary. He is the F1.  :uptonogood 

Today is one of those days I really hope you are right.  So I am not on twitter or IG, but when I click the link in this post on the right side about the pic it gives a date and says Nashville.  Anyone care to interpret IG for me?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I was talking with Sue about the possible Nick's SH visit  this weekend implied by his prev tweet on this very thread. and now Boom!..we get this in an instant.

Today is one of those days I really hope you are right.  So I am not on twitter or IG, but when I click the link in this post on the right side about the pic it gives a date and says Nashville.  Anyone care to interpret IG for me?

it's the filter he used.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 am

mura, are you as confident as you were with Chres?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:

hey stuc..i could be wrong..until i proven to be right.. giggling . Like you, due to my background, i have to questions everything, anything endlessly
laugh out loud
Seriously, i have no probs with Nick get away from this season with our wihout Meandi. if its the latter im sure Sharleen --who i like way more than Meandi--already ready2 to snacth him minutes after ATFR  :cutesmile!: 

BUT i have serious problem with MFnMinions's devious tricks to fool us sleuthers. Just like last year, its like a battle that i should win!hahaha :tinfoil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle