SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:43 am

happygolucky wrote:Pia, I almost choked now, cuz I've read 1 word wrong. Thank you for making me laugh.

And which word was that??  giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am

Pia1 wrote:How about we talk about that pic on the Banner on this site where Andi has her hand in between Nick's legs.  Embarressed! 

But the question being why on earth would she have her other hand in her hair, rested on top of her head. I would be grabbing the back of my mans head pulling him in with the other hand, or touching his face. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:45 am

I read from another thread that People Magazine photo shot of the final couple is scheduled Thursday. Let's watch the movement. Surprisingly, Nick's been pretty quiet on SM the past few days.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:45 am

happygolucky wrote:Pia, I almost choked now, cuz I've read 1 word wrong. Thank you for making me laugh.

You're a bad girl Happy! giggling 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:47 am

Wait ... light-bulb ... I figured who could have written that letter that ChrisH delivers to Andi before MTA:

BELLA (it would still be technically a letter from her final 2)

Back to your suggestion Pia:
Is that pic supposedly from after parents meeting? Doesn't say much, aside from the fact that GA girl (I adore you stuckinsc) can't keep her hand off her man (and his treasure).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:53 am

happygolucky wrote:found the article, I think is the same one as US weekly, that someone posted some time ago ... when there were quoting Nick's friends:
http://bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/television_news/2014/07/andi_dorfman_made_a_tough_choice_between_men_only

I love how this "show source" conveniently comes out to reveal all this right as the finale is about to happen. As one who does believe Nick is F2, I really hope this is all b.s. to increase interest in the finale because I would hate to think he spent so much time pining over Andi. I just comfort myself with the infamous plane video where Nick in my opinion did not seem like someone who was just absolutely heartbroken or in denial about Andi's decision.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Di_ATL wrote: 
Pia1 wrote:How about we talk about that pic on the Banner on this site where Andi has her hand in between Nick's legs.  Embarressed! 

But the question being why on earth would she have her other hand in her hair, rested on top of her head. I would be grabbing the back of my mans head pulling him in with the other hand, or touching his face. JMO

photo F234EBCE-0900-4769-A0F2-A9FE75CE528B_zpsrortuh1g.jpg

To show her head and heart match up.  Simple & effective... and hot :uptonogood   Mind & body passion.
It's "John Legend-ary"... all of me loves all of you.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:Thanks again Stuck!  I better compose myself before I post any more.  It is five more days - and I'm going nuts!   giggling 

No worries, I am in GA, about an hour from Athens where UGA is and two hours from Atlanta.  I was born just south of Tampa.  This season I expected to watch and love the GA girl with the FL boy, so got to know them before the season, though I had heard of the Murrays through Aaron for years.

Now, I was introduced to this awesome WI guy living in Chicago my favorite city and my whole perspective changed.  Add to the fact that I don't really like the GA girl all the much!

When did Chicago trump Austin as your favorite city?  I have to admit, though, I have never been to Chicago, however I am sure that it is a really great place to live.  Plus, I am sure that they both offer very different life styles, and therefore are not easily compared.  Just call me curious.

But, I do hope that that awesome WI guy who is now living in Chicago is doing really well and is happy now - since the ending for this crazy show is about to be revealed, and he will soon be set free.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Ileyki ... I don't believe that any guy was actually pining long after the final. (definitely not all the way till MTA). Maybe first few days, maybe. But as for Nick ... I don't see him as one who would beg for another chance. I would more likely believe the plane version - that's why it is so convincing - than believe every article that has come out these past weeks. I just live to see the tale.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 pm

notarose wrote:
Di_ATL wrote: 

photo F234EBCE-0900-4769-A0F2-A9FE75CE528B_zpsrortuh1g.jpg

To show her head and heart match up.  Simple & effective... and hot :uptonogood   Mind & body passion.
It's  "John Legend-ary"... all of me loves all of you.
teheheee...thanks NR! 

i love me some headANDheart matching up when it comes to Nick heartbeat

and oh...i love me some John Legend too...(Nick once has quoted him too..hmmm Smiley )

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:11 pm

One thing is sure ... I've never been to USA, but with you guys on this forum, from RFL days till now, I got this mad desire to visit Austin and Chicago ...oh, and Boston (but that's been on my list for years) ...

about the pic: wrote before, I think she was just listening him talk, resting her head in her hand, when they kissed ...so in the moment you don't think of your hands. The hands that talk.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:Thanks again Stuck!  I better compose myself before I post any more.  It is five more days - and I'm going nuts!   giggling 

No worries, I am in GA, about an hour from Athens where UGA is and two hours from Atlanta.  I was born just south of Tampa.  This season I expected to watch and love the GA girl with the FL boy, so got to know them before the season, though I had heard of the Murrays through Aaron for years.

Now, I was introduced to this awesome WI guy living in Chicago my favorite city and my whole perspective changed.  Add to the fact that I don't really like the GA girl all the much!

When did Chicago trump Austin as your favorite city?  I have to admit, though, I have never been to Chicago, however I am sure that it is a really great place to live.  Plus, I am sure that they both offer very different life styles, and therefore are not easily compared.  Just call me curious.

But, I do hope that that awesome WI guy who is now living in Chicago is doing really well and is happy now - since the ending for this crazy show is about to be revealed, and he will soon be set free.

Good point, Chicago is my favorite big city, Austin is my favorite mid-size city. Does that make any sense? I never want Austin to get as big as Chicago, that would make me sad. Even last time I was there in May, it wasn't quite as weird as I remembered. No quackenbush on the drag, even Texadelphia wasn't on the drag.

Chicago was this great city that I could in late December walk or that the train and see the museum of Natural Sciences then go to a thrift shop and buy used clothes (thank you airline for sticking me somewhere without my luggage), and I had this goofy grin on my face loving the snow and instead of looking at me like the loon I am, the natives just laughed and said it was nice for someone to remind them how awesome their city was and that snow isn't all evil. I found it really friendly and truthfully, I don't even find Atlanta that friendly.

Can't wait for Nick to be free. If he is Andi's F1, I really hope the person who isn't so nice slowly fades away, if she starts making Nick more like her, I will have to go find her and slap her!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle