SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 pm

momoftrips wrote:Andi says she wasn't completely sure until the final day.

http://www.popsugar.com/Bachelorette-Andi-Dorfman-Interview-Video-35325386

Not saying it's a lie but she sort of has to say that, right?... Since that's when she finally pulls the trigger...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 pm

I would like who has NOT said that LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Same lines are uttered by the lead every season, including being in love with 2 people not knowing until the last day, etc.  Rolling Eyes 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:I would like to know who has NOT said that LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 pm

I would expect her to say the final days not day if she let Nick go early.

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:58 pm

momoftrips wrote:Andi says she wasn't completely sure until the final day.

http://www.popsugar.com/Bachelorette-Andi-Dorfman-Interview-Video-35325386
Yep, but she was 99% sure before the final day.  All the leads are forced to make that statement, otherwise how can you justify the physicality up to that point? Been watching this show a lot of seasons, never have I heard it stated that they were completely sure by hometowns, FSD, MTP, or LCD.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:58 pm

momoftrips wrote:I would expect her to say the final days not day if she let Nick go early.

Maybe she has some angst before moving on with her F1 or something happens on the final day.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Rolling Eyes Puh - leez!

I gotta give Andi props though she can rock some white denim! She always looks great in them.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:05 pm

There would be no storyline if she was sure. She has to go along with the storyline that she is torn, or where is the drama? I really think it's in their contract that they have to say that. I think the only one that was truly torn was Jason Mesnick. After crying over the balcony after letting Molly go, he shouldn't have even proposed to Melissa, but that's another story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:32 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Rolling Eyes Puh - leez!

I gotta give Andi props though she can rock some white denim! She always looks great in them.

I love her shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Jason feared he made a mistake as soon as he let Molly go IMO and that's why he broke down. That was way more than the typical guilt the lead feels after dumping the F2, but knowing their F1 will soon be there. If Andi pulls a full Mesnick, I might buy that she was really undecided until the last moment to the point where she was really going back and forth and didn't know which one to choose, like Jason. I do think unlike some other leads she actually could envision herself with both guys, and tried to delay her decision in her mind as long as possible for the sake of"doing her job" well. But she definitely had a favorite for a while IMO, as opposed to it being 50/50.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:49 pm

^^ IA, ironcat!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena