SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by atem Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:24 pm

absolutelyido wrote:
lorijbaker wrote:I can't wait until Weds….since I don't get the channel I have to wait.  I'm so rooting for Doug and Jamie and just want them to keep giving us little hints that they are still together….anyone found anything new lately?

Yes, Jamie's Instagram is pretty spoilery. She posted a couple of pictures over the weekend at a bachelorette party. The bride is the woman who was with Doug's brother when Jamie went to Doug's parents house to see his family. (I had thought that was his wife, but apparently it is his fiancé). Doug's sister is also at the party.

Also, a couple of weeks ago Jamie posted a picture of her legs and a man's legs sitting on the beach, but didn't reveal the identity of the man. Over the weekend Doug posted a picture of himself at the beach wearing the same swim trunks as Jamie's "mystery man".

(Hi! I'm new here, but love this show and especially Jamie & Doug so am happy to have found this place!)

Glad you found us too!  thumbsup 

This show is so much more fun than BIP (or Bach/Bachette).
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by theKeptGrits Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 pm

The show is available for $1.99 in standard def on Amazon. I found that amazon had some extra footage on the wedding prep  that was interesting and added to my impressions.

I like Jamie and Doug. I think they can make it, if she lets herself trust him. I hope he does not lose patience with her.

Cortney and Jason are cute together. I did see a bit of preview that makes me worry about over possessiveness, but that may just be editing.

Vaughn and Monet .... OH LORDY!!! At least recently he posted a pic on twitter that he purchased the self help book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. And he did fav my tweet when I told him it was a good book, and to open his mind to learning. So he might not be a lost cause yet.

I love this show. My husband of 30 yrs and I watch it together and talk about it. We both look forward to each new week's episode, and the discussion it will bring.
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:29 am

theKeptGrits wrote:The show is available for $1.99 in standard def on Amazon. I found that amazon had some extra footage on the wedding prep  that was interesting and added to my impressions.

I like Jamie and Doug. I think they can make it, if she lets herself trust him. I hope he does not lose patience with her.

Cortney and Jason are cute together. I did see a bit of preview that makes me worry about over possessiveness, but that may just be editing.

Vaughn and Monet .... OH LORDY!!! At least recently he posted a pic on twitter that he purchased the self help book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. And he did fav my tweet when I told him it was a good book, and to open his mind to learning. So he might not be a lost cause yet.

I love this show. My husband of 30 yrs and I watch it together and talk about it. We both look forward to each new week's episode, and the discussion it will bring.
 welcomesign TheKeptGrits, glad you are here with us. I sincerely hope that all of the couples make it. My fav is Doug and Jamie but I find Vaughn and Monet the most interesting.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:07 am

welcomeyall theKeptGrits! and  wow on your 30yrs with hubby. That's a number that is rarely seen much! Have fun!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Just shared interesting FACT about the reveal :

Mimi Santina ‏@jetswo  Aug 11
@jamienotis how many episodes are left #MAFS

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis  Aug 11
@jetswo there are 10 episodes we filmed as immediate Newleyweds. Only 5 episodes left until reveal! #MarriedatFirstSight @FYI

Kristina Newcomb ‏@KristinaNewomb  Aug 11
@jamienotis was the reveal filmed all together as 6 or 3 individual couples?

Jamie N. OtisVerified account
‏@jamienotis
@KristinaNewomb reveal is w the couples individually. I didnt even meet @monet_iam until our first press @TODAYshow! #MarriedatFirstSight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Doug is 'promoting' himself!  giggling 

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 BuwjU3nIgAAXAtX

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:21 pm

atem wrote:
absolutelyido wrote:
lorijbaker wrote:I can't wait until Weds….since I don't get the channel I have to wait.  I'm so rooting for Doug and Jamie and just want them to keep giving us little hints that they are still together….anyone found anything new lately?

Yes, Jamie's Instagram is pretty spoilery. She posted a couple of pictures over the weekend at a bachelorette party. The bride is the woman who was with Doug's brother when Jamie went to Doug's parents house to see his family. (I had thought that was his wife, but apparently it is his fiancé). Doug's sister is also at the party.

Also, a couple of weeks ago Jamie posted a picture of her legs and a man's legs sitting on the beach, but didn't reveal the identity of the man. Over the weekend Doug posted a picture of himself at the beach wearing the same swim trunks as Jamie's "mystery man".
(Hi! I'm new here, but love this show and especially Jamie & Doug so am happy to have found this place!)

Glad you found us too!  thumbsup 

This show is so much more fun than BIP (or Bach/Bachette).

atem.I agree I am enjoying this show so much more than I thought I would..just DVR the first couple of shows and was watched them one night when nothing was on..Now I look forward to watching it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Just shared interesting FACT about the reveal :

Mimi Santina ‏@jetswo  Aug 11
@jamienotis how many episodes are left #MAFS

Jamie N. Otis ‏@jamienotis  Aug 11
@jetswo there are 10 episodes we filmed as immediate Newleyweds. Only 5 episodes left until reveal! #MarriedatFirstSight @FYI

Kristina Newcomb ‏@KristinaNewomb  Aug 11
@jamienotis was the reveal filmed all together as 6 or 3 individual couples?

Jamie N. OtisVerified account
‏@jamienotis
@KristinaNewomb reveal is w the couples individually. I didnt even meet @monet_iam until our first press @TODAYshow! #MarriedatFirstSight

Those tweets have me curious. Would it make sense for any of the couples to have opted for divorce at the end of the initial filming and then be brought back together weeks later to discuss it? I guess maybe, if they needed time to process why their marriage didn't work for them...and to be a little removed from the emotionally charged situation. Anyway, very interesting...

I've done a little sleuthing regarding Jason and Courtney...beyond what's been done in the earlier pages of this thread (regarding their July 4th whereabouts). I found these two posts interesting. Maybe it's no big deal as I'm unfamiliar with the show they reference...but how common is it to own one of those shirts? So to me, it looks like Courtney is wearing Jason's shirt...and possibly his sunglasses. Notice Jason's pic is a #tbt, originally posted in 2012 on his IG, but then re-posted on twitter the same date as Courtney's twitter pic.

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 Screenshot2014-08-10at82731PM

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 Screenshot2014-08-10at82836PM

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 Screenshot2014-08-12at115417AM

Here's another thing. Would you go liking a baby pic of your recent "ex" shortly after your divorce? Not that anyone on here seems to be doubting it, but it looks like J&C are still together.

From Jason's IG...

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 IGLike

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Thank you for being friendly & welcoming

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Thank you all for the welcomes. Am loving this forum and reading everyone's thoughts.
Chose not to watch BIP after first ep, as it does not contain the same depth that MAFS does.
Am also watching the Alex McCord video recaps and analysis on youtube. She gives some great behind the scenes insight. As in this one...

The episodes of MAFS are on youtube for those who live outside the USA.

Last edited by theKeptGrits on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:41 pm

#MAFS Day!!!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I don't get to watch until tomorrow so I'm really hoping someone will recap the episode tonight after they have seen it!!

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Probably posted somewhere...looks like episodes 3, 4 and 5 are on Bio today. Anyone know where I can see episodes 1 and 2?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie