SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by Thomigirl Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Jamie and Doug are my fav couple hands down. I do wish Jamie would stop bringing how she wasn't attracted to Doug at the wedding...yeah, we get it. I don't blame her though for not doing the horizontal mambo yet. Sometimes I forget that they've only know each other a couple of weeks. Poor Doug though...he's so patient.

As for Monet and Vaughn. They need to scrap this one. While the girls night seemed a little insensitive, let's not forget this dude was suggesting threesomes - WTH?!?! WHY was that not addressed??? Vaughn seems very manipulative like he's looking for arguments. Saying her personality is annoying, saying he couldn't stand her dog, suggesting SHE be the one to cook for him. He is trying her every which way he can. I find myself fast forwarding past their segments as they are exhausting to watch.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by emusha Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:57 pm

agree thom it'll be such a relief not having to watch them....they truly are exhausting and both are extremely defensive and actually sensitive which makes it a lose-lose...

I think doug's thick skin and concessions reallyyy helped that couple move along -- with monet and vaugh it's like neither of them is happy being the caretaker/giver/compromising/expressing affection. I get why vaughn was initially offended when monet was so on guard but by his wounded reaction he pushed her away rather than creating a safe space with/for her to let her guard down ..
someone has to be vulnerable to make this work and neither seem ready to do so...they're just constantly checking eachother
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Monet and Vaughn just don't want to 'fail'. That's all it's at this point to me. Vaughn claims he never gives up, but he basically has.

I think Jamie is just following her bad habits she carries with her in every 'relationship'. Frankly, I don't think she's ever had a real relationship. So, she's sort of just playing along right now. She is 'Miss Congeniality' for a reason.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 am

sheesh. i like Cortney and Jason so much! i'm praying they last long and stay married... forever!

eta:

while i literally skip all Vaughn & Monet scenes! #sorrynotsorry

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:11 am

Thomigirl wrote:Jamie and Doug are my fav couple hands down. I do wish Jamie would stop bringing how she wasn't attracted to Doug at the wedding...yeah, we get it. I don't blame her though for not doing the horizontal mambo yet. Sometimes I forget that they've only know each other a couple of weeks. Poor Doug though...he's so patient.

As for Monet and Vaughn. They need to scrap this one. While the girls night seemed a little insensitive, let's not forget this dude was suggesting threesomes - WTH?!?! WHY was that not addressed??? Vaughn seems very manipulative like he's looking for arguments. Saying her personality is annoying, saying he couldn't stand her dog, suggesting SHE be the one to cook for him. He is trying her every which way he can. I find myself fast forwarding past their segments as they are exhausting to watch.

That told me all I wanted to know about Vaughn. She was hurt, but ignored it. It will come up again and again if she stays with him. Neither of them is a catch imo.

I think Doug is good for Jamie, but I really want to reach through my screen and mess up that middle part in his hair. No part, maybe side part, definitely not middle part! I also think they are acting normal for a couple that's known each other for 2 weeks. Not sure why the psychologists wants them to speed up the emotional intimacy. Ratings? Seems like Doug has a better strategy with just being a likable person at this stage. The fact that he's not pressuring her may allow something real to develop in this crazy scenario.

Has Cortney met Jason's mom?

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCasey Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:27 am

I'm starting to think that maybe Jamie went on the show for her new career as a songwriter so I started searching there for spoilers and found this:

http://1037qcountry.com/wake-up-q/lonnie-park-jamie-otis-and-married-at-first-sight/

Jamie starts talking at about the 4 minute mark and the song plays just before that. Not much information but evidently the DJ said after the interview that he thought they weren't together any more. I couldn't pick up that much information from the interview, but I'm wondering if maybe if maybe Lonnie Park, Jamie co-songwriter and good friend, may have given him any clues. Hmmm.....

KCCasey

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCasey Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:32 am

And what's all this about Jamie's intimacy issues? Didn't she sleep with Chris Bukowski on Bachelor Pad within the first few days of their meeting?

I think this was a brilliant move by the producers to get a reality TV star to participate in the show's first season in an effort to boost ratings, but I think the chances for a long term match are not with seasoned reality TV stars and I fear we will be so disappointed in the end.

KCCasey

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 am

grace8136 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Jamie and Doug are my fav couple hands down. I do wish Jamie would stop bringing how she wasn't attracted to Doug at the wedding...yeah, we get it. I don't blame her though for not doing the horizontal mambo yet. Sometimes I forget that they've only know each other a couple of weeks. Poor Doug though...he's so patient.

That told me all I wanted to know about Vaughn. She was hurt, but ignored it. It will come up again and again if she stays with him. Neither of them is a catch imo.

I think Doug is good for Jamie, but I really want to reach through my screen and mess up that middle part in his hair. No part, maybe side part, definitely not middle part! I also think they are acting normal for a couple that's known each other for 2 weeks. Not sure why the psychologists wants them to speed up the emotional intimacy. Ratings? Seems like Doug has a better strategy with just being a likable person at this stage. The fact that he's not pressuring her may allow something real to develop in this crazy scenario.

No, Cortney hasn't met Jason's mom.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:20 am

KCCasey wrote:I'm starting to think that maybe Jamie went on the show for her new career as a songwriter so I started searching there for spoilers and found this:

http://1037qcountry.com/wake-up-q/lonnie-park-jamie-otis-and-married-at-first-sight/

Jamie starts talking at about the 4 minute mark and the song plays just before that. Not much information but evidently the DJ said after the interview that he thought they weren't together any more. I couldn't pick up that much information from the interview, but I'm wondering if maybe if maybe Lonnie Park, Jamie co-songwriter and good friend, may have given him any clues. Hmmm.....

Clues indicate other wise, but we shall see.  I think they are still married. As for going on the show for her new career.  She is still a nurse.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:05 am

grace8136 wrote:

nice to see you here Grace.. handwave .we can blame Litta  :WAVEY:  for dragging us to the new addiction..J/K  giggling 

LOL-ing so hard on the hair stuff you mentioned :P. ITA Doug's patience is admirable!..i enjoy Jamie-Doug the most..i just hope she is not channeling her inner Reality TV star only for the showmance . I have no doubt about Doug's genuineness, but i still have a reservation about Jamie's  Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:11 am

atem wrote:
KCCasey wrote:I'm starting to think that maybe Jamie went on the show for her new career as a songwriter so I started searching there for spoilers and found this:

Clues indicate other wise, but we shall see.  I think they are still married. As for going on the show for her new career.  She is still a nurse.

Yeah, I think there's still very much together too  :yes: 

As for Jamie's career, I think she really enjoys nursing, especially with all the babies and I don't think she has any intention of giving that up. I believe Jamie, given her past, is a very driven individual, and likes to have the iron in more than just one fire....she refuses to be poor again, and I admire her for being a go-getter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:13 am

KCCasey wrote:And what's all this about Jamie's intimacy issues? Didn't she sleep with Chris Bukowski on Bachelor Pad within the first few days of their meeting?

I think this was a brilliant move by the producers to get a reality TV star to participate in the show's first season in an effort to boost ratings, but I think the chances for a long term match are not with seasoned reality TV stars and I fear we will be so disappointed in the end.

hmmm i think you could be right on the bolded, as far as i can recall  :shocked!: . Maybe, she has no probs with intimacy when it comes to a Sleazy Show when she can detach her real feeling when doing the chikachikabow2..laugh out loud...but scared to death to let her guard down, showing her real feeling and be vulnerable on a more sacred /Real Legal Marriage show?  question no idea 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie