SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 45 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Maybe Sean could catch a plane to LA in the morning to be there to coach the fellas that first night.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Best thread tonight. Sean was a hoot!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:21 am

I missed the whole thing last night due ti family company who would think i lost my mind watching bachelor. If only they knew how "crazy" a Lowe fan I am, if they knew who the Lowebirds were anyhow.
Thanks for the tweets from
Sean and Catherine an the great work from lipsis and this ,mornings programs. I'm caught up.
But on what? Where was the romance???????
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 3:20 pm

The Bachelorette Season 11 Episode 1 ~ No spoilers please

Looks like we might be Lowe-less this episode. Even JP misses Seans tweets

@JP_Rosenbaum: @SeanLowe09 um, hello?

Maybe tomorrow?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 18, 2015 3:22 pm

giggling

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 2m2 minutes ago
@SeanLowe09 um, hello?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:36 pm

The Bachelorette Season 11 - 7/6/15

Sean and Catherine take over the US Weekly twitter...

No spoilers

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I are taking over @usweekly's Twitter tonight for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

@clmgiudici: If you need me in the next couple hours, I'll be at @usweekly's house. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:02 pm

@usweekly: My new (temporary) face is kinda cute. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Let's do this! ❤️ C [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:17 pm

@usweekly: "The stigma of overnights is that you have to be completely physical." This is news to me! - SL

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:24 pm

@usweekly: 3 man group dates are the worst! -SL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:28 pm

@usweekly: I would pee in my pants to avoid this conversation. But that would just turn it to talking about what I just did. - C [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Lol hubs!

@usweekly: Wait, this Nick guy reminds me of the Nick on Andy's season that was sending our murderous vibes. Oh wait... -SL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:31 pm

@usweekly: Joe, don't do it! -SL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@usweekly: This is awkward. -SL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@usweekly: Dang, Joe. After saying what you just said, all the available girls just fell for ya. Sucks Kaitlyn wasn't one of em. - C#TheBachelorette

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78