SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 48 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:49 pm

@usweekly: Ain't no mo fantasies in that suite. - C [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 pm

@usweekly: How are there only 3 minutes left?! Nooooo! - C [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:01 pm

@usweekly: That was fun! Thanks for following along. -SL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:01 pm

@usweekly: Ohhhh Ben H. Where have you been?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - C [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:03 pm

Bye Lowe's

@usweekly: Byeeeeeee! - C

@clmgiudici: That was fun Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @usweekly

Be sure to thank US Weekly guys if you want them to do this again!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Bachelor 20 - Episode 1

To kick things off
@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago

Move over Juan Pablo, Ben is coming to take your crown as best bachelor ever! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:03 pm

We're on our Fantasy Couch ready for The Bachelor. Get em Ben! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 47s47 seconds ago

I like that Ben said he was single. Thanks for clarifying. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:05 pm

Bromance kicking up again!
@SeanLowe09 20s21 seconds ago

@JP_Rosenbaum hey buddy. It's been too long. I've missed you.

@JP_Rosenbaum 26s26 seconds ago

@SeanLowe09 you complete me.

@JP_Rosenbaum you make me feel weird inside

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:06 pm

@clmgiudici 19s19 seconds ago

Another wholesome hottie. It's gonna be a great season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Yay! Their McDonald's commercial!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:10 pm

@SeanLowe09 14s15 seconds ago

The back of my head was in a McDonalds commercial!
@clmgiudici 49s49 seconds ago

And our big McDonalds commercial, complete with the back of @SeanLowe09 head!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Glad I'm dvr- ing. Gonna go back and catch the beginning later. Going live in a minute./

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78