SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:44 pm

@SeanLowe09  43s43 seconds ago
Ben I would not accept being responsible for the emotions of 25 women on The Bachelor. The Bachelor Ben. The freakin Bachelor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 21s21 seconds ago
Ben is about to yoink your rose, Amber. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:47 pm

haha

@SeanLowe09 55s55 seconds ago
I can't even control the emotions of the one woman in my house. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:51 pm

@SeanLowe09 9s9 seconds ago
Most great quotes were first tattoos. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:52 pm

@clmgiudici 3s3 seconds ago
Lace's sane moment outweighs all her crazy ones. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:53 pm

@SeanLowe09 14s14 seconds ago
I don't recognize half of these girls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:00 am

@clmgiudici 12s12 seconds ago
Delivia. Delirious Olivia. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 31s31 seconds ago
No one has ever found love in Vegas. Ever. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:03 am

Well this was fun Until next week..

@SeanLowe09 17s17 seconds ago
That was meh, but I'll be back next week to watch Olivia handle things gracefully. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Bachelor 20 Episode 4

@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago
Tonight... let's all live tweet and laugh at crazy women. Sound good?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:00 pm

@SeanLowe09: I have no chill. Here we go... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:03 pm

@SeanLowe09: "Vegas... it really is a place where you can find herpes." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: The girls thought Paris. Chris said Vegas. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Bright lights, big boobies. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 pm

‏@clmgiudici 8s8 seconds ago
I can't. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:11 pm

‏@clmgiudici 7s7 seconds ago
JoJo is gonna get high again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78