SELECT CONTENT

Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
JBF wrote:Thanks! Now comes the challenge of fitting this shot somewhere... is it even in Fiji and somewhere else? Watch it end up being Taiwan. LOL!

He does looks sunburn, with the faint outline of his sunglasses.

I've already thrown in the towel with that silly crab design lamp and foilage after going through a bunch of Fiji resorts.

Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers* - Page 2 Picture4-3
Maybe it from his parents house..And that is why we can't match it up to a resort..

Could it be possible this PI is done post-wrap somewhere in LA or NY near safehouse? He looks well-rested.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers*

Post by anders Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 pm

he has a bit of hair there too - sure points to post-show.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
JBF wrote:Thanks! Now comes the challenge of fitting this shot somewhere... is it even in Fiji and somewhere else? Watch it end up being Taiwan. LOL!

I've already thrown in the towel with that silly crab design lamp and foilage after going through a bunch of Fiji resorts.

Maybe it from his parents house..And that is why we can't match it up to a resort..

Could it be possible this PI is done post-wrap somewhere in LA or NY near safehouse? He looks well-rested.

The seaside motif lamp behind JP, points me in the direction of a seaside/beach retreat. Whether this is post show in LA or during show remains to be seen. I just kind of doubt this is in the NYC area. JMO.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

The seaside motif lamp behind JP, points me in the direction of a seaside/beach retreat. Whether this is post show in LA or during show remains to be seen. I just kind of doubt this is in the NYC area. JMO.

well maybe we shall see it once they hit Fiji..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I do think it's beachy resort type, too....I'm fantasizing about J-Pash at a safehouse in the Hamptons...*sigh*

I wouldn't put it past TPTB forming this set-up on a studio lot in LA, too.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I do think it's beachy resort type, too....I'm fantasizing about J-Pash at a safehouse in the Hamptons...*sigh*

I wouldn't put it past TPTB forming this set-up on a studio lot in LA, too.

I think we'll see this cap in tonight's episode. or if not then Fiji at the latest.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Don't forget, Long Island, where JP is from has some off the best beaches in the world.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:18 pm

glazedover wrote:Don't forget, Long Island, where JP is from has some off the best beaches in the world.

that mirror frame behind him is bamboo. I'd think that would be in taiwan, fiji or heck it could have been HK or Thailand since I've seen JP wear that shirt before in HK when he was waiting for his date card thou I'm not sure if it's the exact same shirt or just another one similar to it.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:33 pm

What is JP talking about in the SC?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:50 pm

chaslom4 wrote:What is JP talking about in the SC?

This is shown during Bentley in Hong Kong discussion pre-RC: His Voice-over opens it: “the guys are not happy.” But his seen PI is: “She was being selfless and honest”

This picture just "feels like" Fiji or after... only I can't find a match. Again, there's the faint outline of his sunglases and increased hair growth. It could be around the Meet the Parents period.

These PIs are quite crazy. Ashley did a cluster in Hong Kong talking about guys who left earlier like Ben C., often talking in future tense! They really did their job this season. However, the Jordan PIs are more honest and straightforward.. and easier for us to use as "dating tools".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fiji caps sorted out *Spoilers*

+13
anders
agentcurls
Alanna
Diana
Hotmomma