SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 10 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 10 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 10 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 10 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by wandb Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:32 pm

I love Chris and Arie, but I can't get past the Iowa thing. I think it will be tough to find women serious about living there. Plus, I don't think he had enough air (read: swoon) time.

I also think Arie has a better chance of finding someone lasting, which always makes me happy.

wandb

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:41 pm

wandb wrote:I love Chris and Arie, but I can't get past the Iowa thing. I think it will be tough to find women serious about living there. Plus, I don't think he had enough air (read: swoon) time.

I also think Arie has a better chance of finding someone lasting, which always makes me happy.

I think the air time Chris got is the biggest thing working against him. Plus, TPTB didn't do too much to boost him like the did with Sean or even Juan Pablo. Heck, Marquel got more love at the Men Tell All. I think Chris's Men Tell All would've gone better without that ridiculous "staged" woman raising her hand asking to meet him.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:08 pm

I can't vote because I see positives for both becoming the next lead.  I actually think Chris has a lot more personality/wit/charm than what we were shown, and would love to see that exposed on his own season, I can't imagine him not taking this completely seriously considering the difficulty of finding someone already in his backyard, and I do believe that there are at least a handful of women they could cast who would happily embrace a very comfortable life in Iowa.  I'd be curious to see how well the producers could cast for it; they have actually been doing much better in the past few seasons since they are getting better results.  As has often been said, it only takes one!

OTOH, Arie as the lead would be almost the opposite sort of show for me.  I wouldn't be taking it seriously at all, but there would probably be high drama, the boards would explode, RS would have a field day revealing all this supposed dirt he has on Arie that would make the boards explode even more, and since I wouldn't be invested, I could just sit back and be entertained by it all.  rotfl 

Not sure which scenario I'd prefer, so I'm abstaining.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Well, if it's Chris, I'm not sure that I'll have much to say. He doesn't inspire me. OTOH, if it's Arie...well, I'll have a lot of fun!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Chris has no story. It's a farmer, nothing fancy. Oh, and I almost forgot...from Iowa. Kind of blah. It's not as if his personality could make up for that. Certainly a very nice guy, but not tv material IMO.

On the other hand...
Arie is a race car driver, very handsome and sexy, with kissing skills an army of women would die for. Should I also add he's goofy and funny, and would make great tv entertaining ? He's the best deal as next lead for the bachelor.
ARIE for bachelor !

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:01 pm

I can't imagine him not taking this completely seriously considering the difficulty of finding someone already in his backyard,
This is where the argument in favor of Chris is weak. The vast , vast majority of the women who they cast will not want to live in the middle of nowhere in rural Iowa. Des Moines? Sure. Arlington? No way. He's got a really high profile now. If he's serious about finding a wife , he'd be better off staying in Iowa, and attending every single charity event, golf outing, etc . that Des Moines, and Cedar Rapids have to offer. The women back home know him now and will be falling all over him.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:16 pm

All I can say is if TPTB want ratings to continue to decline, then Chris is their man. If he could pull in ratings, he would have done so during Andi's season.

RS is full of it when he says that Arie has a bad reputation in the franchise. BachNation are coming out on behalf of Arie; he is friends with CH; he was at the MTA; he was invited to be on Sean's season, etc.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Bet2Win wrote:All I can say is if TPTB want ratings to continue to decline, then Chris is their man.  If he could pull in ratings, he would have done so during Andi's season.

RS is full of it when he says that Arie has a bad reputation in the franchise.  BachNation are coming out on behalf of Arie; he is friends with CH; he was at the MTA; he was invited to be on Sean's season, etc.

RS has always hated Arie, so I don't believe much of what he says. I wonder if they loved Chris so much, why was he so hidden. Was there nothing interesting to show us? Way make it the Nick show if you want Chris as your lead? Weird.

I don't want Arie as the lead. I shudder to think the crap TPTB would pull on him and the vehemence of those who don't like him on SM. I like him too much to want to watch him go through that.

My new motto is remember TPTB can never be trusted!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:All I can say is if TPTB want ratings to continue to decline, then Chris is their man.  If he could pull in ratings, he would have done so during Andi's season.

RS is full of it when he says that Arie has a bad reputation in the franchise.  BachNation are coming out on behalf of Arie; he is friends with CH; he was at the MTA; he was invited to be on Sean's season, etc.

RS has always hated Arie, so I don't believe much of what he says.  I wonder if they loved Chris so much, why was he so hidden.  Was there nothing interesting to show us?  Way make it the Nick show if you want Chris as your lead?  Weird.

I don't want Arie as the lead.  I shudder to think the crap TPTB would pull on him and the vehemence of those who don't like him on SM.  I like him too much to want to watch him go through that.

I think RS hates Arie because Arie is everything RS isn't. Arie is kind, generous, supportive (to a fault sometimes), funny, sexy, able to laugh at himself, and humble. RS is boastful, mean spirited, petty, humorless, etc. The more RS digs at Arie, the more he is showing the world what a petty man he is.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Man, it makes zero sense to choose Chris over Arie. Arie is hot, exciting, fun, totally adorable, well-known in the racing world, he is the Bach lead of old- Andrew Firestone type. It just really doesn't make any sense to choose a cute farmer over the vaa vaa voom race care driver. So clearly, tptb will get together, rack their brains and decide Chris will be The Bachelor :yes:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Alanna wrote:Man, it makes zero sense to choose Chris over Arie. Arie is hot, exciting, fun, totally adorable, well-known in the racing world, he is the Bach lead of old- Andrew Firestone type. It just really doesn't make any sense to choose a cute farmer over the vaa vaa voom race care driver. So clearly, tptb will get together, rack their brains and decide Chris will be The Bachelor :yes:

Yep Andrew and Brad are the only Bachelors I have ever liked.  So they will pick Chris.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

RS has always hated Arie, so I don't believe much of what he says.  I wonder if they loved Chris so much, why was he so hidden.  Was there nothing interesting to show us?  Way make it the Nick show if you want Chris as your lead?  Weird.

I don't want Arie as the lead.  I shudder to think the crap TPTB would pull on him and the vehemence of those who don't like him on SM.  I like him too much to want to watch him go through that.

I think RS hates Arie because Arie is everything RS isn't.  Arie is kind, generous, supportive (to a fault sometimes), funny, sexy, able to laugh at himself, and humble.  RS is boastful, mean spirited, petty, humorless, etc.  The more RS digs at Arie, the more he is showing the world what a petty man he is.
So true, Bet.

Last edited by tigertiz on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari