SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 3 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by tigertiz Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

I wouldn't mind him like at ALL(especially after seeing how Chris acted at the MTA), but I am not sure whether there is even the possibility that he might become the next lead... There was absolutely NOTHING on him prior to that WetPaint article...Who knows? Maybe I missed something.
This didnt come completely out of nowhere.  RS really knows nothing about this show that isnt spoon fed to him and he has no instincts for the show either. He should not have been at all surprised.    Remember the questions about why on earth was Arie at Juan's ATFR?  The producers understand what a commodity he is. They have been keeping him on the back burner, but RS cant decipher the signs. He's not just blinded by jealousy of Arie, he's just generally clueless.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I wouldn't mind him like at ALL(especially after seeing how Chris acted at the MTA), but I am not sure whether there is even the possibility that he might become the next lead... There was absolutely NOTHING on him prior to that WetPaint article...Who knows? Maybe I missed something.
This didnt come completely out of nowhere.  RS really knows nothing about this show that isnt spoon fed to him and he has no instincts for the show either. He should not have been at all surprised.    Remember the questions about why on earth was Arie at Juan's ATFR?  The producers understand what a commodity he is. They have been keeping him on the back burner, but RS cant decipher the signs. He's not just blinded by jealousy of Arie, he's just generally clueless.

yes 

Yes, about Arie at the ATFR for JPG's season. I noticed that right away, along with Brooks, at the time and speculated maybe they were going on BIP. Now that we know he wasn't on BIP, what WAS he doing there? Maybe they were testing the waters for BIP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 pm

:hidingchair What exactly would be Arie's spill? 2 years later and he is yet to be or attempt to be in any meaningful relationship plus he will be the only lead that would have to keep his clothes on at all times. He IMO needs to move on from this franchise!

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkku Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 pm

lexforlife wrote: :hidingchair What exactly would be Arie's spill? 2 years later and he is yet to be or attempt to be in any meaningful relationship plus he will be the only lead that would have to keep his clothes on at all times. He IMO needs to move on from this franchise!

not trying to be rude but how do you know that he has not been in any relationships or attempted to? ose that follow him really closely know that that is not an accurate statement he's just more private about it.

hawkku

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:00 am

IA hawkku ~ Arie is sincere in wanting to fall in love and settle down.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:53 am

I like Arie, but since Emily's season, I haven't seen anything indicating interest in settling down.

Seen plenty of interest in his career. Wasn't impressed (in a good way) when he hit fans up to sponsor a car. Hanging out with Jef Holm shows loyalty, but, also, poor judgment. Insofar as dating, it appears as if he's more interested in women as an accessory than towards a future.  

Arie is a ladies' man and he'd definitely bring us an excellent season. However, if, after all said and done, he actually settled down, I'd be shocked.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:11 pm

I think given the right woman, he would definitely be ready to settle down. 
He was in a long time relationship prior to being on the show that indicated a lot of responsibility and devotion. 
The only thing I see is he has a big heart and sometimes his picker is off. Picker--not pecker, probably nothing off about that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 pm

I think if they want an entertaining season, Arie's their guy. If they want a safe pick who actuality wants a wife, then I think Chris is their guy.

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think given the right woman, he would definitely be ready to settle down. 
He was in a long time relationship prior to being on the show that indicated a lot of responsibility and devotion. 
The only thing I see is he has a big heart and sometimes his picker is off. Picker--not pecker, probably nothing off about that.

Since Courtney thought he was the best sex she had then I will assume his pecker will be the picker should they choose him. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think given the right woman, he would definitely be ready to settle down. 

LOL ...

What's really sad is, until Courtney's book, I had zero interest in seeing Arie as the Bachelor. Since, I've thought, well, maybe, why not.  giggling 
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Zero interest in Arie for me.  He has been passed over multiple times and I seriously doubt he is a real contender this time. Outside of this board I doubt there is much interest for Arie among the general viewership. Time for him to move on. If chosen it would be a default because no one else said yes, IMO. :hidingchair 

Chris would be a breathe of fresh air and more of a Sean in terms of serious intention.  Like Sean, I suspect there is alot to Chris that was not shown this season.  My vote is for him unconditionally.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:52 pm

How has Arie been passed over multiple times?  I think he was passed over once, when Sean was signed.  He was never considered when Juan Pablo was signed, as far as I know.  Juan Pablo was a done deal announced early. 

Perhaps outside of this board there's not much interest for Arie, but he does have a much more significant social media following than Chris.  Whether that's a gauge of general interest or not I'm not sure, but I don't see an overwhelming clamoring for Chris, as there was for Sean prior to his signing.  Maybe that's coming?  

I definitely wanted Arie when Sean was signed but, in retrospect, I get why MF chose Sean.  His general audience popularity was undeniable.  

As for serious intention, I agree with those who believe Arie would settle down with the right girl.  Whether he finds her on the show, as Sean did, is really in the hands of who MF casts, as it always is.  All I know, is I would watch every minute if it's Arie.  If it's Chris, I will tune out as I did for Juan Pablo's season.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari