SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 7 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 7 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:22 pm

^^ Did he really say that??? Gosh, hun. I wasn't really following the board back then and only saw his tweets... Too me it looked like a joke, bc he then has gone on to say that Drew would be the right guy.  scratch 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 pm

I think that Chris should be the next Bachelor. He could be labelled as the wholesome good-looking guy with great morals just as Sean has been in the past and from looking at the stats, that's the season that had the most viewers. I would love to see Chris as the next Bachelor and it would make for another awesome season as was Sean's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Chris hands down! Arie is yesterday news

So Marquel is out of the running sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I think that Chris should be the next Bachelor.  He could be labelled as the wholesome good-looking guy with great morals just as Sean has been in the past and from looking at the stats, that's the season that had the most viewers.  I would love to see Chris as the next Bachelor and it would make for another awesome season as was Sean's.

:yes: 
No question about it. They should give Chris anything he wants. He's golden.

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
-- Paul Harvey, broadcaster
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by karlea Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Why? I don't think he can carry the load of the lead. Arie would be much better IMO.
karlea
karlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Some sources have pegged Arie as a playboy who has no intention of settling down with anyone. If this is true, he should not be Bachelor.
JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Arie would be much better. He's got a great personality, charming, funny and romantic.

Some people say Chris is an alcoholic with multiple DUI's.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 pm

I'm a big Arie fan but I don't want him to do The Bachelor. In fact I don't understand why anyone would want someone they're a fan of to fall prey to TPTB. They go in loved and come out the other side tarnished. Not worth it to sell their soul to the devil.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 pm

happygirl77us wrote:Chris hands down! Arie is yesterday news

Why is Marquel out of the running?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Poor Mr. Write didn't have much to help sleuth! Hope he gets to next time!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:17 pm

atem wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Chris hands down! Arie is yesterday news

Why is Marquel out of the running?

Of these three Marquel would be my vote. Actually there aren't many I would rather see than Marquel. Unfortunately, from the MTA, I wonder if Marquel is not going to play the game enough and Chris and Arie both seem very willing to play just like Andi did. They will not risk another lead with their own mind like JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Mike Fleiss tweet on twitter, Tallying the votes. Some for Chris, some for marquel, some for Chris Harrison... Where are the Arie supporters???

seems like he really wants Arie sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari