SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:55 am

I know this is Nick's fan thread... and I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but I watched Josh's FD again this morning. Andi does not lean in or reach for Josh the way she does with Nick. She doesn't the show the same vulnerability and softness. When in the FS hot tub, Andi didn't wrap her legs around Josh the way she did with Nick. And perhaps most telling, when Josh tells Andi he loves her on the bench, Andi's response is to smile and touch his arm... I mean... certainly not ringing endorsement!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed, Nick is not wearing a bracelet in that pic.
of course. he started to wearing it after FD...as far as i know  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:56 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^^ I'm pretty sure Andi said Belgium was her favorite stop... I offer the following picture as evidence as to why!!!   giggling 
That..and IMO foremost because of this  giggling :

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 22 BrO3nMUIYAAy3k7

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! :yes: yes 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:56 am

When was above picture from?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 am

notarose wrote: photo 4570EC76-E78D-41D1-B72F-B5AA76E4AFAB_zpsmfn3j6bd.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cap, NR. You can SEE their mental connection. I love that Nick is looking at Andi with what I project is a mixture of admiration, love and pride... and she's like a little girl, happy to be seen in this light, basking in it, actually.  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:06 pm

SueSt wrote:I know this is Nick's fan thread... and I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but I watched Josh's FD again this morning.  Andi does not lean in or reach for Josh the way she does with Nick.  She doesn't the show the same vulnerability and softness.  When in the FS hot tub, Andi didn't wrap her legs around Josh the way she did with Nick.  And perhaps most telling, when Josh tells Andi he loves her on the bench, Andi's response is to smile and touch his arm... I mean... certainly not ringing endorsement!!
i think at this point both 'camps' claiming that they see a LS unfold with both guys. That what makes the world goes round .... giggling

I am just glad that i have been focusing on NiAn Great LS, with both my head  :detective and  my heart. :rosiecolored .a LS that i believe is raw and real...(and yes, regardless the outcome...). I also honored to be with you all here, all the classy ladies who try our best not to put down any other contender for the sake of our 'favorite'. yes 

To me, this season's LS is just pure Great Love story of 2 ordinary people, who are not perfect, but perfect for each other. As TPTB claimed, to honor Eric, a Great guy, IMO for the Great Love he has represented and for the one he missed during his life time. I am glad i have spent 2 mo of my precious life enjoying it.  blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:When was above picture from?
Brussels GD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed, Nick is not wearing a bracelet in that pic.
of course. he started to wearing it after FD...as far as i know  giggling

That's what I wanted to know. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:17 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote: photo 4570EC76-E78D-41D1-B72F-B5AA76E4AFAB_zpsmfn3j6bd.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cap, NR.  You can SEE their mental connection.  I love that Nick is looking at Andi with what I project is a mixture of admiration, love and pride... and she's like a little girl, happy to be seen in this light, basking in it, actually.   beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts 

:yes:  Andi wanted to impress him and his family. She loves and cares about him enough to remember all those names and turned what would have been a totally intimidating situation to something that put all of them at ease with her. It really was beautiful at the end, when the whole family and Andi were sitting in the family room, to see Nick's mom wipe a tear from her eyes because you could see that she felt Andi and Nick's strong connection.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:I know this is Nick's fan thread... and I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but I watched Josh's FD again this morning.  Andi does not lean in or reach for Josh the way she does with Nick.  She doesn't the show the same vulnerability and softness.  When in the FS hot tub, Andi didn't wrap her legs around Josh the way she did with Nick.  And perhaps most telling, when Josh tells Andi he loves her on the bench, Andi's response is to smile and touch his arm... I mean... certainly not ringing endorsement!!

I am just glad that i have been focusing on NiAn Great LS, with both my head  :detective and  my heart. :rosiecolored .a LS that i believe is raw and real...(and yes, regardless the outcome...). I also honored to be with you all here, all the classy ladies who try our best not to put down any other contender for the sake of our 'favorite'. yes 

To me, this season's LS is just pure Great Love story of 2 ordinary people, who are not perfect, but perfect for each other. As TPTB claimed, to honor Eric, a Great guy, IMO for the Great Love he has represented and for the one he missed during his life time. I am glad i have spent 2 mo of my precious life enjoying it.  blowkiss

All fair, Mura. Everyone is entitled to their opinion (but mine is RIGHT of course!!!) giggling
Love your phrase raw and real!!
I'm also glad that I spent the last 6 weeks of my life enjoying the LS. Allowing myself to enjoy the experience without trying to hide it for embarrassment, or self-criticize it as a waste of time, crazy, etc... has been extremely liberating. Leaning in the direction of love can't be wrong! It makes me feel good!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Two things that stood out to me and is when I started thinking that she might choose him as F1. I just don't remember a lead in previous seasons pursuing a contestant like she did Nick.

In Venice when she chose Nick in front of all the guys to go on that unscheduled one on one date. When I saw that, I thought what a gutsy move on her part and that she must be really into him to have done that.  And what a date it was! The second one was at the Monastery where I just knew she was going to pick Nick again. The other guys reactions made me laugh so hard!

I know a lot of viewers even my hubby thought that Nick grabbing Andi as soon as she came in to get more time with her was an a$$ move because he already had a rose but I saw it the way Andi saw it. I reaally like a man who takes the initiative to pursue a woman he wants. The guys reaction made me laugh so hard again  😆  because they were kicking themselves that they didn't have the guts to do the same. I love Nick!  heartbeat   He's a man just like Andi said.  That's a man!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:29 pm

SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

All fair, Mura.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion (but mine is RIGHT of course!!!) giggling
Love your phrase raw and real!!  
I'm also glad that I spent the last 6 weeks of my life enjoying the LS.  Allowing myself to enjoy the experience without trying to hide it for embarrassment, or self-criticize it as a waste of time, crazy, etc... has been extremely liberating.  Leaning in the direction of love can't be wrong!  It makes me feel good!!  

True...i mean, why worry about the outcome while you can enjoy the 'process' all along?. :swinginglove ... TY Nick and Andi for putting yoself out there..for our own pleasure and ecstasy....  blowkiss  :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis