SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:00 pm

My personal opinion is not so much that it means he isn't F1, but one big possible clue was that picture he changed his IG profile to for just a bit, showing him without a shirt. A lot of people thought that could be a safe house visit picture. But this new picture, in which he wrote TBT 2013….looks to be in the same room, and IMO, his hair is the same, down to the tuft sticking out in the back. So if it's 2013, it cannot be a safehouse picture. Again, just how I see it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:18 pm

RS says he does not know why they were filming Nick in Milwaukee but speculates it was for a decoy. He said it did not have to do with Bachelor or ATFR. I disagree. I think it could be either since now we know camera crews were spotted in Iowa for Chris and Arizona for Ari. Why not Nick and this shirtless pic is certainly hot. The shooting can also be related to ATFR as an update to Nick if he is F2 or something for Andi if he is F1. I just dont think RS is right. He is getting more full of himself in every column. Overconfidence anyone?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:19 pm

isittrue wrote:RS says he does not know why they were filming Nick in Milwaukee but speculates it was for a decoy.  He said it did not have to do with Bachelor or ATFR.  I disagree.  I think it could be either since now we know camera crews were spotted in Iowa for Chris and Arizona for Ari.  Why not Nick and this shirtless pic is certainly hot.  The shooting can also be related to ATFR as an update to Nick if he is F2 or something for Andi if he is F1.  I just dont think RS is right.  He is getting more full of himself in every column.  Overconfidence anyone?

More than overconfidence - ARROGANCE!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:You guys all saw her first one, didn't you? Heck, I will post it again, as it is so awesome!!

Love love the fanvids. On 2:21 Nick was trying to remove his jacket but Andi couldn't even wait to kiss him.  giggling Thanks for posting the vids!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Nick tweeting about blowing the nose has got me wondering if he was backstage at MTA to see the bloopers where Andi blew her nose or maybe one of the guys filled him in????

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:34 pm

I tweeted Nick before to give his fans a shout out if he was doing well.

Someone else replied to me and he just favorited it….

Nicholas Viall favorited a Tweet you were mentioned in
46m: @scoobmom @viallnicholas28 come on Nick..show some love to the loyal peeps who have been in your corner. We've defended u and stuck bye u.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:37 pm

So trying to make some logic from all of this....  So for the majority of this season Nick has been giving us subtle clues for F1 status....And some people on here are saying that these clues could have possibly been orchestrated by the TPTB to throw us off into thinking that Nick is F1 when in reality he is F2.  If we go by this theory, why would Nick at this moment when we are about to see the revealed F1 on Monday post a shirtless throwback photo that looks quite similar or exactly the same as the picture we thought was a SH visit picture?  Wouldn't it make sense for him to wait until after everything has been revealed to post the full shirtless photo? Why strategically give us the impression he is F2 now if we are to believe that he is the F1 and all along he and TPTB have been messing with our heads?
I am ready for any outcome but I stand firmly in the belief that Nick is F1!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Great to know, Nutty!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Hoping it means he is fine!!!  :yes: :yes: 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:56 pm

iluvromance814 wrote:Video for team Nick/Andi fans!

iluvromance Both videos are fantastic!  Thank YOU!
 clapping!   :Thanktwo   rock

b

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:00 pm

unknown82 wrote:So trying to make some logic from all of this....  So for the majority of this season Nick has been giving us subtle clues for F1 status....And some people on here are saying that these clues could have possibly been orchestrated by the TPTB to throw us off into thinking that Nick is F1 when in reality he is F2.  If we go by this theory, why would Nick at this moment when we are about to see the revealed F1 on Monday post a shirtless throwback photo that looks quite similar or exactly the same as the picture we thought was a SH visit picture?  Wouldn't it make sense for him to wait until after everything has been revealed to post the full shirtless photo? Why strategically give us the impression he is F2 now if we are to believe that he is the F1 and all along he and TPTB have been messing with our heads?
I'm with you unknown...  hmmm  doesn't make sense.
I'm also standing with you ready for any outcome but believing in the LS we've been shown - and that Nick is F1  bestbud! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:05 pm

SueSt wrote:
unknown82 wrote:So trying to make some logic from all of this....  So for the majority of this season Nick has been giving us subtle clues for F1 status....And some people on here are saying that these clues could have possibly been orchestrated by the TPTB to throw us off into thinking that Nick is F1 when in reality he is F2.  If we go by this theory, why would Nick at this moment when we are about to see the revealed F1 on Monday post a shirtless throwback photo that looks quite similar or exactly the same as the picture we thought was a SH visit picture?  Wouldn't it make sense for him to wait until after everything has been revealed to post the full shirtless photo? Why strategically give us the impression he is F2 now if we are to believe that he is the F1 and all along he and TPTB have been messing with our heads?
I'm with you unknown...  hmmm  doesn't make sense.
I'm also standing with you ready for any outcome but believing in the LS we've been shown - and that Nick is F1  bestbud! 

It would be a pleasure to join you Smiley 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis