SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:16 am

KarmaGirl wrote:Dylan's opinion is that if Andi picks Josh, it won't last.  Good thing she is going to pick Nick anyway!  

http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/the_inside_track/2014/07/dylan_petitt_dishes_on_andi_dorfman_chris_soules_and_his_tears

Yup!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by notarose Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:19 am

KarmaGirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:Nick's very romantic! If Andi didn't choose him, someone will be very lucky to be his girl!

I agree!  This may be posted elsewhere, but it is "Nick and Andi's Love Story" from the ABC site.  Lots of fun to look at.  Nick's description of the great defenses at the beginning of the basketball episode, is so darn funny.  I love his sense of humor, and I'm certain Andi does too.  On another note, that Josh really sweats a lot.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/extras/170721-nick-and-andi-love-story

:WAVEY: Thanks for posting the link.  Agree with you both... Sigh-worthy.

Great new avatar Karmagirl!  Do you think huge letters over the Nick & Andi scenes are a TPTB clue?  giggling :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:25 am

“Charm is often despised but I can never see why. No one has it who isn't capable of genuinely liking others, at least at the actual moment of meeting and speaking. Charm is always genuine; it may be superficial but it isn't false.”
― P.D. James, The Children of Men

“At first sight, his address is certainly not striking; and his person can hardly be called handsome, till the expression of his eyes, which are uncommonly good, and the general sweetness of his countenance, is perceived.”
― Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility

“I'm not saying that I think one man is better than the other. I'm not saying that either is kinder or wiser or more ambitious, more thoughtful, confident, or able. But the fact is that when I'm with the one, comfort settles into my bones. I feel calm around him, as if the sun is smiling down on me and the world has suddenly become a sweet, safe place to be. I feel good about life―about myself. And it's hard not to want to be near someone who, just by their very nature, makes you feel that way.”
― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:25 am

sdmom wrote:Nick's very romantic! If Andi didn't choose him, someone will be very lucky to be his girl!

Your Avi makes it hard to concentrate on a coherent reply but yeah his romantic notions are very on the mark!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:30 am

Nick's pendent for Andi
I think one of the pendants is a frog (Nick the adorable frog that needs kisses to be princely); the other has a tail so I wonder what animal Pookie represents?

photo CC12AE9F-2355-4F94-B782-3F719384A3B8_zpsrijojhga.jpg

On my ipad I can expand by touch.  The vial has greyish sand with a white cork.  The foreground charm is light colored with a tail.  The charm on the right is darker and really looks like a frog shape.  There may be a third charm touching his fingers.  If so, it appears white and shaped like branch coral.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:55 am

“Then what is true love?” she asked audaciously.

Derian leaned forward, his focus powerfully fixed on her. His voice turned delicate and compelling as he spoke.

“Love is so much more than a feeling. True love, Eena, is something that develops over time. It’s not that initial infatuation nor the shivers and butterflies that take your breath away when you’re first attracted to someone. Those things are nice, but they are barely the beginning of what could become true love. The emotions you speak of are temporary and unreliable, elicited when two people come together. The power I speak of grows ever stronger over time until it is steadfast, even in separation. Then, reunited, it solidifies unshakably.”

She shook her head. “I don’t quite follow.”

The captain inched closer, fixing her with the sincerest of gazes. His hands cupped as if he were holding his very heart within them.

“True love is a developed and intense appreciation for someone. It’s that perfect awareness that you are finally whole when she’s with you, and that hollow incompleteness you suffer when she’s gone. True love takes time, Eena. It’s an earned comfort that tells you she’ll be right there beside you no matter what you do, not necessarily happy with your every action, but faithful to you just the same. Love is knowing someone so deeply, understanding her so completely, that you can finish her thoughts without hesitation, confident in reading her face, her body, even her slightest gesture means something to you. Love is years of devotion, sacrifice, commitment, loyalty, trust, faith, and friendship all wrapped up in one. True love does more than cause your heart to flutter, Eena. It upholds your heart when the infatuation no longer makes it flutter.”

― Richelle E. Goodrich, Eena, The Return of a Queen

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:24 am

SueSt wrote:Not easy to see or hear... but below is the link to the new preview on E News.
Nick's gift - Soooooooo romantic - OMG, my heart exploded  
beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  :sprinklehearts 

See post here (by emptysquares) for a cell phone screen cap of the preview:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2500p576-josh-murray-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-thread-9#663605

What a thoughtful,meaningful and romantic gift!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:54 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:Dylan's opinion is that if Andi picks Josh, it won't last.  Good thing she is going to pick Nick anyway!  

http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/the_inside_track/2014/07/dylan_petitt_dishes_on_andi_dorfman_chris_soules_and_his_tears

Yup!

Yup!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:32 am

Last tvgrapevine video:
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/8574-the-bachelorette-finale-josh-or-nick-video-preview

Nick says:
Andi and I have an amazing connection.
It's the kind of love I've kind of always hoped I'd have.
I think I'm definitely ready to propose to Andi.
But I don't know for sure how she feels about me.
And you know, I'm nervous about that.
You know I've gone down this path before that it's important to me to not have any doubts in my gut...
So going into tonight if she is in love with me and if I'm the person she hopes to spend the rest of her life with I need her to find a way to just let me know... because if I don't know its me, we're not getting engaged.

Again, back to the theme of Nick needing reassurance and Andi being there for Nick to give him what he needs...
OMG, it's gonna be good.  :yes: 

beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  :sprinklehearts

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:01 am

I was thinking about what may happen and here is my theory. I think she does indeed send someone home prior to FRC and then she is proposed to at FRC but ends up turning him down. She changes her mind. Unfortunately, I think Nick is the one who proposes at FRC (he is the original F1). To quote CH, she could not pull the trigger in a high pressure situation.Judging from all the sleuthing, it appears she is with Josh now. If that is the case, I think if the letter is from Nick, it is to tell her he has moved on (which I truly think he has). Of course, I could be completely wrong...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:08 am

Nick says: if I don't know its me, we're not getting engaged.
If Nick does propose to Andi, it's going to be because she give him an indisputable sign that he is F1 (does Andi tell Nick she let Josh go??)
I see no evidence that Andi changes her mind.

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:15 am

I seriously LOVE that Nick is so rational about this irrational process...that he's protecting his heart (and mine) against assumptions.  He needs a sign before he can commit ...and so going into this finale, I'm put at ease that Nick is taking care of himself, regardless of the outcome.

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis