SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by torybean Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:08 pm

New poolside instagram posting from Nick. What is he up to?????

Go BIG or Go HOME

torybean

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 Empty Sneaky, sneaky ABC messing with Nick's edit

Post by mimitalks Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi to both Mura and MVMom39forever, plus all Nick fans! Thanks for the "shout out" (pun intended)  giggling 

Has anybody else noticed or noted this? ABC took Nick's 2nd part of questionnaire off the site (sometime before fantasy dates) and put it back on right after them with this question and answer omitted. What is the most romantic present you have ever given? A fairytale book based on our relationship with pictures I drew. Josh's hasn't changed.
Things to make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm....in bach land.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 pm

torybean wrote:
lleyki wrote:One thing I have been curious about is what others think about the shot of Nick in the red shirt similar to the blue one he wore for last week's rose ceremony and clearly standing outside. I guess I could go to the screencap discussion thread and see what others think there but I don't feel like wading through the many pages to get to the one thing I'm interested in.

The reason I noticed it is because I could not figure out when he would be dressed like this. It's not when he meets Andi's parents because we've seen the clips of that and he's wearing a blue henley and from the clips of the LCD it looks like he goes from a blue t-shirt when they're driving around together to the red/black henley when hanging out at night.

Thanks for mentioning this.....that red shirt shots raised a flag for me as there are extras shots provided of Nick in the preview, yet there's no extra shots of Josh to correspond to it......the editors inserted old shots of Josh in the lavender shirt. Josh's lavender shirt outfit is what he wore during FD episode when he did that video for Andi, not MTP/LCD (unless he repeated the outfit....I doubt it's a repeat). The voice over on those caps is "will either guy propose?" or something similar which would normally lead the viewer to believe the scene represents when the guy goes to meet with Neil Lane. IMO, the reason those old shots are in there, is likely there are no shots of Josh meeting with Neil Lane.......Andi let him go prior to this. IMO Nick is going to meet with Neil Lane in the red shirt shot. But we will just have to see how this all plays out......

I agree with this. We talked about that red and white check shirt on the SC thread. I think it has to be the ring shopping shirt. I also wonder why Josh is a shirt short. He never made it to ring shopping? Does anyone have any speculation on the crying shot of Andi in what I am 99% convinced is Nick's room. On the sc thread everyone just says it's her letting him go, so I'd like to hear why some Nick fans (that think he's F1) think she's in his room and crying. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:16 pm

He just posted on IG  eyedrool  eyedrool  eyedrool 

21 minutes ago · The Standard, Hollywood
Pensively waiting for Monday night poolside style
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 10554088_668169979943982_124602401_n

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:17 pm

sdmom wrote:He just posted on IG  eyedrool  eyedrool  eyedrool 

21 minutes ago · The Standard, Hollywood
Pensively waiting for Monday night poolside style
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 10554088_668169979943982_124602401_n

Hot pic -but why pensive???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 61 20tnu3m

http://websta.me/n/natalieoden

He looks mighty fine!...he must have feel ecstatic..for whatever reasons.... :peanutbutter: 

H*ll yeah!!! The end is in sight!!!  cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader whipped 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:19 pm

torybean wrote:New poolside instagram posting from Nick.  What is he up to?????

Giving me a heart attack ... I mean would you look at his body, please.  OMG!!! :fanningfan
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:
torybean wrote:
lleyki wrote:One thing I have been curious about is what others think about the shot of Nick in the red shirt similar to the blue one he wore for last week's rose ceremony and clearly standing outside. I guess I could go to the screencap discussion thread and see what others think there but I don't feel like wading through the many pages to get to the one thing I'm interested in.

The reason I noticed it is because I could not figure out when he would be dressed like this. It's not when he meets Andi's parents because we've seen the clips of that and he's wearing a blue henley and from the clips of the LCD it looks like he goes from a blue t-shirt when they're driving around together to the red/black henley when hanging out at night.

Thanks for mentioning this.....that red shirt shots raised a flag for me as there are extras shots provided of Nick in the preview, yet there's no extra shots of Josh to correspond to it......the editors inserted old shots of Josh in the lavender shirt. Josh's lavender shirt outfit is what he wore during FD episode when he did that video for Andi, not MTP/LCD (unless he repeated the outfit....I doubt it's a repeat). The voice over on those caps is "will either guy propose?" or something similar which would normally lead the viewer to believe the scene represents when the guy goes to meet with Neil Lane. IMO, the reason those old shots are in there, is likely there are no shots of Josh meeting with Neil Lane.......Andi let him go prior to this. IMO Nick is going to meet with Neil Lane in the red shirt shot. But we will just have to see how this all plays out......

I agree with this. We talked about that red and white check shirt on the SC thread. I think it has to be the ring shopping shirt. I also wonder why Josh is a shirt short. He never made it to ring shopping? Does anyone have any speculation on the crying shot of Andi in what I am 99% convinced is Nick's room. On the sc thread everyone just says it's her letting him go, so I'd like to hear why some Nick fans (that think he's F1) think she's in his room and crying. TIA

If she is in fact with Nick... is it possible that she stayed the night of her LCD and is talking to him about how to let Josh go??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Nick has sure has been posting some hot shirtless pictures the last couple of days... not that I am complaining...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Nick has sure has been posting some hot shirtless pictures the last couple of days... not that I am complaining...

ETA: If he isn't F1, is he in the running for the bachelor??

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 pm

^If he continues to do that, I would have an endless supplies for avi  drooling 
Well, he's in LA, so why not shirtless?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 pm

grace8136 wrote:
torybean wrote:

i actually have no idea. overwhelmed by her own feeling for having to make a decision?..is she crying by her own fear to hurt Josh? i would think whatever that is , she just in talk with Nick about it, they both solved it, pull herself together...going on a car to Josh's place..still looking like a confuse mess to boot him (her wandering scene in the parking lot). Does it all make sense?

i do know though, Nikki and Clare' s crying scene has confused me yet didnt change the ending..ditto with Cat's blubbering mess on her LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis