SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Another new interview <3

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelorettes-andi-and-josh-talk-about-their-engagement-/226156/
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:25 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

Awesome! I didn't think I could love this man any more.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 pm

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelorettes-andi-and-josh-talk-about-their-engagement-/226156/

Please click the link to see a backstage interview of Josh and Andi today in New York.

pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:28 pm

melanie1 wrote:Another new interview <3

Great interview!! They sound like they've dealt with the Nick thing as a couple..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:31 pm

They are the best!!!! They are also getting a new place!!!!  :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Great interview!! They sound like they've dealt with the Nick thing as a couple..

HOLY GUACAMOLE, these 2 have been laughing and smiling since May 9, I bet. Don't their cheeks hurt?!

I love how Josh and Andi both make each throw their heads back in laughter. They are in cloud 9 right now. cloud nine 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:40 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

HOLY GUACAMOLE, these 2 have been laughing and smiling since May 9, I bet. Don't their cheeks hurt?!

I love how Josh and Andi both make each throw their heads back in laughter. They are in cloud 9 right now. cloud nine 
It's like Andi is funny? Andi has a sense of humor? Andi is affectionate? Who the he!! knew? So adorable!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

And THAT is what makes them stronger. BTW, love your new avi! I tried to get that pic as my desktop background last night but I couldn't so I have the ATFR twitter pic as my desktop.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Do you guys know when the Huffington post interview is?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm loving all their post show interviews.  Hugesmile  They couldn't be any cuter together if they tried.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:46 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Do you guys know when the Huffington post interview is?
3:15 est

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:46 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

Awesome! I didn't think I could love this man any more.

Right? When you think you can't possibly love him more he does something and bam! you love him more  Hugesmile 

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam