SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Piper61 wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

I wish someone could compile all of their dates from week one and alone times etc, till the finale, and put it in one video. That would be awesome so we dont have to go through utube and try to find it piece by piece...   bowdown 

I was looking for something similar last night and found the play list below.  

Josh and Andi Bachelorette

When I watched it on Chrome it played through one after the other.  Except for having to click off some ads and a couple of weird breaks, it was like watching an Andi and Josh movie.  Maybe I should send it to them!
Awesome!   :yes:  You should send it to them, as maybe they haven't seen it all together themselves.  Obviously, ABC couldn't be bothered to show them their proposal nor a montage at the ATFR.  

ABC cheated us at ATFR there should have been more time spent on the happy couple for sure. Some of us tweeted Fleiss and told him so too. Hoping maybe we'll get some deleted scenes of them or something after bachelor in Paradise. So IF anyone else wants to jump on the ban wagon and bug his A-- it might get us somewhere !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:25 pm

^^I'm literally watching ATFR right now and this grumpy cat thing is so stupid! I would have preferred to watch them watch their proposal!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:28 pm

Tnmomof4 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

This may sound selfish of me because I just can't get enough of them,  but I would LOVE to see these two have their own reality TV show. They really mesh so well , they are funny, good looking and the way they banter back and forth , and balance each other is so cute. I think they would carry a show really well.  :yes: 
My daughter and I were discussing the same thing!  Not to mention that they have interesting extended family!

This is true.  :yes: ok that's my next tweet to old man Fleiss & Millys  :Nod: giggling Anyone else care to join in ?  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Luvvy wrote:NO to a reality show. We will have to be happy with sm. They have a better chance I think off camera but they are hilarious and so cute, it would definitely get some good ratings imo.

I would agree No to a reality show with other couples from this show, but for some reason I really think these two could pull it off with class and style and work it really well. From watching them together on the show and now post show seeing how strong they both are and how they handled themselves through the nightmare of "creepy Nick" , I think if anyone , these two would hold it together. they have the personalities for it, the looks, the playfullness & the brains. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Does anyone think that Josh and Andi have snuck over to Andi's parents house?  The way Josh talked in ATFR it seemed like they have met more that on MTP.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Luvvy wrote:^^I'm literally watching ATFR right now and this grumpy cat thing is so stupid! I would have preferred to watch them watch their proposal!

I have to agree with you on that one. But if I had a choice between Nick and grump cat I would choose grumpy cat.  :yes:   giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:40 pm

^^^ hahahahahahahahahahahahah

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Luvvy wrote:^^I'm literally watching ATFR right now and this grumpy cat thing is so stupid! I would have preferred to watch them watch their proposal!

I have to agree with you on that one.  But if I had a choice between Nick and grump cat I would choose grumpy cat.  :yes:   giggling 

Ditto, and yes they've definitely hung out with Andi's folks I think. If they were seeing each other everyday and their parents already knew they were engaged anyway, why not?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:45 pm

NannieMargie:

I absolutely agree with you that they've been to the Andi's parents house in these two months. I also would bet that they've been to the Murrays together as well. Those sneaky devils. LOL

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:03 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Joshfan

The scene you are looking for was not in the episodes.  The first time I saw it was in the finale where they did a little montage of both Nick and Josh with Andy just before she lets Nick go.  Another one we didn't see was them kind of laying down on the boat on their first one-on-one date.  That was never in the episode or in a deleted scene.

You can see the finale at bachelor nation on you tube.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for saving me with this. I was going to go through all the media looking for it. I completely forgot I watched the finale again on iTunes late last night and that is indeed where I saw it.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:13 pm

There is another voice over in the season premier that we never saw played out. Andi is saying something like." I just cannot deny these feelings." I can't remember the exact words but It wasen't aired.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 pm

^^She did say in Ghent that she had an "undeniable" connection to Josh so it was probably about him.

ETA: Well she might have said "unbelievable" in Ghent. Sometimes it's really hard to hear them laugh out loud

Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam