SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 am

albean99 wrote:No sightings of Ben were confirmed. I'm assuming the meeting on Friday did happen but as I said before, Ashley was probably filming the MTA video that day. The tweet sightings on Sat & Mon were just random and not confirmed by pics. The thing on Sunday was supposed to be something with Elan, the producer, but we know that could be a cover up.

The comment about Ben being the dark horse that "slowly but surely captivated Ashley" is very interesting. Sounds very f1-ish. Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 11 771730417

I am not even sure he was with Elan on Sunday. reason posted they went to a barrel tasting, but i didn't hear anything else about it...reason, can you fill us in.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:29 am

richlp wrote:Why can't I shake this image of some guy in Fiji with a Pina Colada laughing his ass off...
So true.

I must confess that I've always found Fijiman to be rather suspect as a source. He claims to have actually witnessed the FRC, in which case he must have been involved with production somehow. I imagine it's standard practice that any locals who may have worked on production have to sign a confidentiality agreement. So why then did he go running to Ashley's FB page and post his comment that started this whole thing? It was like he was just BEGGING somebody to ask him what he knew. And it's not even like he was saying that "a friend" told him what happened, or was posting under an alias. He's using his own name, for crying out loud, and has his place of business listed on his FB page. It just seems to me that anyone who values his professional reputation would be a little bit more discreet.

It just gets curiouser and curiouser.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 am

Actually, Love_Me first found him on some travel forum and he just wrote something about the show being filmed....she started asking him questions.

Anyway, I sent him a picture of Ben & asked him if this was Ashley's boyfriend now. I emphasized this was a private message.

His answer....."yes". rotfl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 am

My sister (45) watches unspoiled and says she thinks they (TPTB) are trying so hard to make us think she picks the initial guy (JP) but she thinks it will be someone else. When I press her to figure out who she thinks, she doesn't remember most of them but Ryan. She thinks it might be him because last season Brad and Emily weren't shown kissing or cuddling much at this point and neither are Ryan and Ashley. She says Ryan is kind of annoying but really likes her. :giggle: Nothing earth shattering but I was a bit surprised she didn't even know which one was Ben. If he ends up being the F1, I think TPTB better get busy and give him a story line that the unspoiled will be able to see more clearly.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:05 am

nutty1 wrote:Actually, Love_Me first found him on some travel forum and he just wrote something about the show being filmed....she started asking him questions.

Anyway, I sent him a picture of Ben & asked him if this was Ashley's boyfriend now. I emphasized this was a private message.

Does he ever reply "no"? 8)

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:06 am

nutty1 wrote:Actually, Love_Me first found him on some travel forum and he just wrote something about the show being filmed....she started asking him questions.

I bet if you send him JP's photo and ask him if he is Ashley's fiance, the answer is also YES. :cc1:

Is he driving you nuts or what?
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:19 am

I would phrase the question so that it would not be a simple "yes" rather that he has to describe what he thinks he saw (or heard). Somehow I doubt that you will obtain a factual answer from him. Either he likes messing with people, is scared of ABC or else is someone who is easily confused.

BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 am

BlondieGal wrote:I would phrase the question so that it would not be a simple "yes" rather that he has to describe what he thinks he saw (or heard). Somehow I doubt that you will obtain a factual answer from him. Either he likes messing with people, is scared of ABC or else is someone who is easily confused.

He would probably say "she made it with him" rotfl

I honestly think the guy saw stuff and knows stuff. The reason for his answers, I am not so sure!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:27 am

Sorry for the double post. A month go, I posted on the Trip Advisor message board (I post there frequently, when we are planning a vacation). I asked if anyone saw the Bachelorette being filmed there, and how pretty it looked, etc. Just got this response today...

"We were there when the producers were scouting the resorts. I have been curious what the show was. The owners had a 15 million dollar confidentiality agreement."

So the 15 mill agreement is well known.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 am

Thanks Nutty! I thought that it was $5 million. Inflation must have increased the price, or perhaps they were worried Ames could afford it. giggling

BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 am

BlondieGal wrote:Thanks Nutty! I thought that it was $5 million. Inflation must have increased the price, or perhaps they were worried Ames could afford it. giggling

lolpanda lolpanda

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:47 am

BlondieGal wrote:

Does he ever reply "no"? 8)

I think we should send him a photo of MF and ask if this is Ashley's bf. Hopefully it will break this theory and we will get a "no".
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2

+48
deedreamer
LaureanT
bluwavz
in2deep
Bloomers