SELECT CONTENT

Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Holly Jayne Pearce: 23, Sydney, NSW. Professional Netballer.

Holly is the youngest Bachelorette vying for Blake’s attention. A keen sportswoman, she has played professional netball in the UK and is planning on pursuing the sport now she is back home in Australia. Raised in Brisbane, Holly has left her family home to follow her sporting dreams in Sydney.

her Instagram: http://instagram.com/hollyjayne#
her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hj.pearce24
her Twitter: https://twitter.com/hjpearce

Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Holly

BIO:

What is your best asset and why?
I’m always told it’s my butt and legs.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
I thought it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I thought I could potentially meet the man of my dreams.

What qualities do you hope to find in the Bachelor?
I hope the Bachelor is ambitious, career-driven, cheeky, loves a good laugh and has a good relationship with his family.

What traits do you dislike in a man?
Someone who smokes, is over-powering and dominant, or a man who’s not proud or sure of himself.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
I’m six feet tall. I’m very carefree and I don’t take life too seriously.

What would be your perfect date?

Something active like rock climbing, laser skirmish or paddle-boarding, followed by a nice dinner and wine.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Holly had a 1-on-1 with Blake on the 06/16(about a month into filming):

The newest Bachelor Australia, Blake Garvey, is setting a high standard for grand gestures on the reality dating show- treating a potential love interest to a serenade by a stunning string orchestra.

The Perth-born auctioneer certainly hit the all the right notes when he flew his date to the Sydney's Palm Beach by helicopter as filming got underway for the Channel Ten show.

And his efforts at wooing the pretty single appeared to pay off, judging by the pair's smiling faces as they strolled across the sand hand-in-hand together on Monday.

Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Article-2661068-1EDD65BF00000578-845_634x502
Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Article-2661068-1EDD63B200000578-249_634x778
Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Article-2661068-1EDD676700000578-639_306x607
Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Article-2661068-1EDD657A00000578-312_634x761
Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Article-2661068-1EDD62FC00000578-505_634x495
Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Article-2661068-1EDD63C000000578-662_634x794

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2661068/Pulling-strings-Bachelor-Australias-Blake-Garvey-romances-blonde-contestant-surprise-orchestra-idyllic-stroll-Palm-Beach-filming-gets-underway.html#ixzz38i9Oyv1U

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:21 am

UPDATE: Received the "White Rose" in the 1st Episode.
[This means she is safe from elimination at next week's RC.]

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:35 am

Thanks for the info. I guess I don't get why she got the White Rose.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Holly - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum