SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Thanks chloep! I keep forgetting that Australia is way ahead from us! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 am

Yep. Looks like the first date goes to Jessica:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Jij10

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:26 am

I was "watching" episode 2 thru Live Tweets haha and a tweet caught my eye! Someone knows a contestant because of a co-worker's daughter. I couldn't help myself so I asked her! Bwahaha please forgive me if I don't know the etiquette in "sleuthing".  giggling  I honestly do not know how to phrase my question without sounding too nosy! Imagine me squirming as I asked. She'd probably think "why do you need to know!" I couldn't tell her, it's for our forum, you see!"  rotfl 

Here's an SC of our convo:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 4jqoec

Hmmm... It means Lisa is still in the running if she's still in the "house", right?

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:35 am

^^ YEP. That means Lisa is still there. That's a confirmation. (she is one of the few girls without SM activity.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:58 pm

chloep wrote:EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:36 pm

They already showed episode 2? Is it shown more than once a week?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:45 pm

^^ It was a double premier. Wed and Thu. From now on it should be on every Wed.  Smiley 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:10 pm

I watched both episodes at this link. Same as last year.
http://delishows.co/the-bachelor-au-season-2-episode-1.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Ah I remember watching last season's which was so good. Will have to see how I feel about this one since the promo was kinda meh for me. Thanks for the links!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Thanks Chloe and ElonM for posting the links, I have enjoyed the episodes so far.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:14 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks Chloe and ElonM for posting the links, I have enjoyed the episodes so far.

:claphands Thank you!!!!!!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:57 pm

Is the 1st Bachelor Australia couple still together?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+21
charriotoffire
GuardianAngel
emusha
4health
joshfan
emad0722
Cecilia
Beeleever
Mr Write
LindaPete
Norcalgal