SELECT CONTENT

Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:16 am

Diana Dinu: 28, .., QLD. IT Student.

With a passion for all things Disney and an early career working in the magical surrounds of Movie World, Diana is this year’s Princess Bachelorette. Proving there’s more to a modern Princess than meets the eye, Diana is currently studying IT at university and dreams of inventing the next big app that we just can’t live without.

her Instagram: http://instagram.com/dianadinu#
her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dianadinu

Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Diana

BIO:

What is your best asset and why?
My smile. I always say, you are never fully dressed without a smile.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
I need to find my Prince Charming.

What qualities do you hope to find in the Bachelor?

Someone who is sweet, charming, down-to-earth, funny and loves animals.

What traits do you dislike in a man?
When they watch too much sport.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?

Be myself and hopefully he will fall in love.

What would be your perfect date?
My dream date would definitely include animals, so an animal safari would be amazing. As I am a mega Disney fan, if he took me to Disneyland I would almost pop out the ring myself.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:20 am

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:44 am

Diana and Kara hanging out after their elimination...(Show was still filming though.)

Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* 10507982_1395042520716513_1400643866_n
IG

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 am

UPDATE: Received a rose during the 1st RC.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diana - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum