SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 pm

I am so super excited for my People magazine! I cannot wait. I think these two have to be one of the most beautiful couples to ever come out of this show!!!

Looking back (again) at the tv grapevine preview, when Nick says that he won't propose if he doesn't know how she feels, I sigh and feel bad for him. Am I alone in thinking that Josh knows how she feels. Even if she can't say it, though I think she told him in the FS when the cameras left, and in the chance that she didn't he can tell how she feels by how she reacts to his touch, his words, his gift, just his presence. They know exactly how they feel for each other. They can look in each other's eyes and see it. Oh good grief Monday hurry up and get here!

So the board will be open or closed during the show???

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 pm

I am so super excited for my People magazine! I cannot wait. I think these two have to be one of the most beautiful couples to ever come out of this show!!!

Looking back (again) at the tv grapevine preview, when Nick says that he won't propose if he doesn't know how she feels, I sigh and feel bad for him. Am I alone in thinking that Josh knows how she feels. Even if she can't say it, though I think she told him in the FS when the cameras left, and in the chance that she didn't he can tell how she feels by how she reacts to his touch, his words, his gift, just his presence. They know exactly how they feel for each other. They can look in each other's eyes and see it. Oh good grief Monday hurry up and get here!

So the board will be open or closed during the show???

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Yes we are off to the races!!!  Does anyone know when Cody or marcus show up?!  They are both probably Josh's best friends from the house.  They are also on BIP and will be there to promote.... I would imagine!  

Is Michele Money, Cody's girlfriend going to be there?  I would guess yes!!!

:cutesmile!:   So excited can you tell??   :swinginglove Jumping hearts 

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle · Jul 25
Packing for LA this weekend and look what I found. Remnants of paradise. Rose petals and white sand.... http://fb.me/2yVUOuNOA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Yes we are off to the races!!!  Does anyone know when Cody or marcus show up?!  They are both probably Josh's best friends from the house.  They are also on BIP and will be there to promote.... I would imagine!  

Is Michele Money, Cody's girlfriend going to be there?  I would guess yes!!!

:cutesmile!:   So excited can you tell??   :swinginglove Jumping hearts 

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle  ·  Jul 25
Packing for LA this weekend and look what I found. Remnants of paradise. Rose petals and white sand.... http://fb.me/2yVUOuNOA

Thank you Guardian!!! Smiley Will you be here with us watching on Monday night? Hope so!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:30 pm

The band American Young, who sang for them on Josh and Andi's second 1-on-1 in Ghent tweeted out something along the lines of wanting to sing at Josh and Andi's wedding if they got married. A bunch of people left comments on the tweet saying they just gave the ending away and now the tweet is deleted laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:31 pm

:fanningfan I love going back over the season and catching special moments here and there. As far as I'm concerned, it is Josh , and always has been Josh from what I've seen. I think Andi was totally smitten from the first moment she laid eyes on him. By the time they did the Boyz ll Men date she was crazy about him, and I don't think she dared to exhale until Ghent. She was so dang giddy when she said " this is real " after he told her he was falling in love ..What a happy girl; it was a day that was hers..one she would never forget. What a sweet love story...I can't wait to see the proposal ...it will be killer knowing Josh !! He's such a romantic guy !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The band American Young, who sang for them on Josh and Andi's second 1-on-1 in Ghent tweeted out something along the lines of wanting to sing at Josh and Andi's wedding if they got married. A bunch of people left comments on the tweet saying they just gave the ending away and now the tweet is deleted laugh out loud
When did they tweet that?  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 pm

It was last night pander and it was deleted this morning haha.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It was last night pander and it was deleted this morning haha.
Too funny. I think Josh and Andi made an impression on them.  Hugesmile 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Steel2009 wrote:1 More rose to go!!!!!! rose bud 

The look on her face at 0:40 is everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmijsZ7j3W4

There's another "Baabe" that we may have missed!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:56 pm

bamagal wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:1 More rose to go!!!!!! rose bud 

The look on her face at 0:40 is everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmijsZ7j3W4

There's another "Baabe" that we may have missed!

No, that one has already been included in the count. I think this was #2 (at least what we know of)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
bamagal wrote:I have a question that may have been answered somewhere else, and I missed it.  Early on in the production, Brian O. had a discussion with Nick, and stated that he and Josh had become close recently.  His comments about Nick were extremely negative. (Will not post them here due to site rulez.) Suddenly he is #TeamNick and spending two weeks with Nick ATFR?  When did he change his mind and WHY?  :stirthepot

I think Brian is still friends w. Josh. He probably just feels bad for Nick after watching the show and seeing their connection and he probably also knows the outcome. Even Chris said he saw a connection w. Nick after watching the show.

It seems like the only person who hasn't changed their mind about Nick is Marcus.
Brian is good friends with Nick he tweets with Nick's family and said something a out coming to see them during football season..

And yes Cody tweeted Josh that he would see him too at the ATFR. So it seems many of the guys will be there promoting BIP.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye