SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 39 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Irishmom07 wrote:Will be crying/screaming in Las Vegas,NV.

I am here rooting for Team Jodi in Las Vegas, NV also!!! THought I was the only one until I scrolled through the twenty+ pages!
I haven't posted before, but the excitement is building. I wanted to thank everyone on this board for the videos and photos you all post. I haven't ventured onto forums until the last few weeks, because I was trying not to be "spoiled." But the more I saw of Josh, the more I couldn't help but want to know because I see their chemistry and love. :Woah-hoo: 

I have been watching the Bachelor, on and off since the very first Bachelor episode! Yikes. My husband even watched that first one with me.
This is by far my favorite one, and I almost didn't watch it because I wasn't so sure about Andi being the Bachelorette. I am SOOOOO HAPPY that I decided to watch! Josh does have an infectious spirit and I do see how he melts Andi's heart.

After re-watching the video messages from Josh and Nick to Andi, before the last rose ceremony, I can see in her eyes how she is absolutely in love with him. At first, I saw her big smile after Nick's, and then what seemed to be a more serious face while watching Josh's. But I realized it is her softened heart and dreamy eyes for him that she is showing.  whipped 

Now I have my two kids to tend to and try and get through until their bedtime, so I can see the amazing ending we all anticipate.  handwave

welcomeyall to the  party time 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Dixie Pines Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Got passed the morning hours here in the CST zone...
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Happy Finale Monday all!!!!! #TeamJoshandAndi !!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
teachturtle wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:

Suwanee!!

Wow, there are a lot of us Georgia Girls!!! Smiley

MJC, ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!! :yes: PLEASE!!

:jumpyay: Georgia to represent our Joshy!!

I am in Charlotte, NC now but I'm GA raised and still have lots of roots there! (Dublin area) YAY #TeamJosh #TeamGeorgia #Bulldawgs cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishmom07 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Thank you for the welcome Guardian Angel! So happy to be here:) Jumping hearts  

I was thinking last night too. *When* Josh and Andi get married, wouldn't it be nice if they had a contest for dedicated fans to try and win an invite to their wedding. One could hope, right? :wedding 

Irishmom07

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Getting ready for the most beautiful ending ever right here in La La land!  cheerleader  handwave 

Josh gives me hope that there are good hearted guys with good intentions out there...He's perfect! Nuff said!!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Stephanie Murray @stephmurray11 · 46m
Tonight's the night! Does @jmurbulldog get the final rose or nahhhhh
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:40 pm

The day is finally here!!!! Yippee!!! How am I going to wait until 8 pm PT?!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:41 pm

rewatching the baseball card gift for the nth time. Andi's face as she turns the card over to read the back reminds me of my kids at Christmas: All the excited anticipation of what is to come. Then she is so savoring every phrase that we hear her read - taking her time and turning it all over in her mind. She is SO gone at this point.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Soleil wrote:Getting ready for the most beautiful ending ever right here in La La land!  cheerleader  handwave 

Josh gives me hope that there are good hearted guys with good intentions out there...He's perfect! Nuff said!!

Okay.. now if I lived there I wouldn't be able to wait for the west coast airing.. would be staking out the live finale studio location laugh out loud! Hope they don't waste our time with alot of live audience fluff tonight.. cannot wait!!!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Relalou wrote:rewatching the baseball card gift for the nth time.  Andi's face as she turns the card over to read the back reminds me of my kids at Christmas:  All the excited anticipation of what is to come.  Then she is so savoring every phrase that we hear her read - taking her time and turning it all over in her mind.  She is SO gone at this point.
It's the cutest thing ever and I just noticed recently before she says "wtf are you talking about" on her errors, he leans over to pat her leg and starts to say "you know it's true!" How much cuter can they get? Impossible!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 pm

laurentx wrote:
Soleil wrote:Getting ready for the most beautiful ending ever right here in La La land!  cheerleader  handwave 

Okay.. now if I lived there I wouldn't be able to wait for the west coast airing.. would be staking out the live finale studio location laugh out loud! Hope they don't waste our time with alot of live audience fluff tonight.. cannot wait!!!

They do the final couple such a disservice with it being live. The need to STAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye