SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:What is the best livestream site to watch the aftr?

Are you able to watch the abc.com live feed?
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:28 pm

jlccaz wrote:I think Bennett G. wrote much or most of that.  It tracks STORY too much.  I think Nick was paid to go through this step.  

Ding, ding, ding!!! :yes: 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Whew, caught up. Agree with y'all as usual.

Love the interview with grampa and Mommo Murray on the local ABC tampa news today. She said Andi meets every check mark if she had to pick for Josh. What a compliment to Andi!  laugh out loud, so would she say that today, if Josh got his heartbroken OR if they were not happy and engaged, now, present day, today. Speaks for itself. The Murrays would be almost in hiding if Josh is broken hearted tonight, not F1 or embarrassed, IMO

So, I caught Extra today and they showed the part of Nick on the plane video, it wasn't flattering. Also,don't know if it was old or new, but Mario asked her which name is best, Andi Viall (he pronounced it Vile, laugh out loud), or Andi Murray, and Andi cracked up laughing, so did Mario. Mario is for Josh all the way.

No matter who wrote that letter, it comes across as pathetic, creepy and like a stalker, she made her choice, get the f over it!  JMO

Have fun tonight, I may be able to pop on very late after Kimmel to celebrate with y'all! #TeamJoshalicious  :cheerpom: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 pm

30 minutes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Beeleever wrote:
jlccaz wrote:I think Bennett G. wrote much or most of that.  It tracks STORY too much.  I think Nick was paid to go through this step.  

Ding, ding, ding!!! :yes: 
Totally agree, thought the same thing, but was afraid to post it. Thanks.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:31 pm

abc.com doesn't stream in my location...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Squeeeee!!!!! Watching the clock..... :Woah-hoo: 
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Whew, caught up. Agree with y'all as usual.

Love the interview with grampa and Mommo Murray on the local ABC tampa news today. She said Andi meets every check mark if she had to pick for Josh. What a compliment to Andi!  laugh out loud, so would she say that today, if Josh got his heartbroken OR if they were not happy and engaged, now, present day, today. Speaks for itself. The Murrays would be almost in hiding if Josh is broken hearted tonight, not F1 or embarrassed, IMO

So, I caught Extra today and they showed the part of Nick on the plane video, it wasn't flattering. Also,don't know if it was old or new, but Mario asked her which name is best, Andi Viall (he pronounced it Vile, laugh out loud), or Andi Murray, and Andi cracked up laughing, so did Mario. Mario is for Josh all the way.

No matter who wrote that letter, it comes across as pathetic, creepy and like a stalker, she made her choice, get the f over it!  JMO

Have fun tonight, I may be able to pop on very late after Kimmel to celebrate with y'all! #TeamJoshalicious  :cheerpom: 

Oh no we will miss you! Try and pop in after the proposal!! ;)

Last edited by soccermom333 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Alright y'all.. it's the home stretch! Enjoy the show! I might pop in here and there celebrate with whoever's in here.. here's to watching our happy couple, a beautiful proposal, and more!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Chad Gloer @chadgloer47 · 19m

In case you're living in Narnia. My boy @jmurbulldog is about to win the 10th annual Hunger Games on ABC @ 8

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:41 pm

jumping jumping jumping 

I am all smiles watching that countdown clock, Dixie!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:43 pm

docnash14 wrote:Chad Gloer @chadgloer47 · 19m

In case you're living in Narnia. My boy @jmurbulldog is about to win the 10th annual Hunger Games on ABC @ 8

rofl   How can I watch the show, post and read the forum and keep up with all of the Twitter activity? scratch :crazed
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye