SELECT CONTENT

Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Sam Frost: 25, Melbourne, VIC. Finance & Insurance Consultant.

With four older brothers, it’s easy to understand why Sam would consider herself to be a pretty down-to-earth girl. One of six children in total, Sam says her family is her entire world and she feels blessed to have them. Recently, Sam went on a six day hiking trip to Tasmania and considers this experience to be one of her greatest achievements.

her Twitter: https://twitter.com/fro_001
her Instagram: http://instagram.com/fro01
her Facebook:

Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Sam-F

BIO:

What is your best asset and why?
My smile – you can thank my orthodontist.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
I applied to be a part of the amazing experience and, fingers crossed, end up with a gorgeous man and fall madly in love.

What qualities do you hope to find in the Bachelor?
Number one: he’s got to have a great sense of humour. I’m also looking for someone who is down-to-earth and genuine.

What traits do you dislike in a man?
Arrogance.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
I like to think I’m pretty witty. I have a good sense of humour and I’m good fun to be around.

What would be your perfect date?
I love surprises. My perfect date would have to start off doing something light-hearted and fun, like paint balling or laser tag, finished off with a romantic, intimate dinner.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:40 am

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:23 am

Chloe, are you sure she isn't in the F4? What social media did she do?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 am

She is active on Instagram.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:24 am

chloep wrote:She is active on Instagram.

Wow! Just goes to show how people are addicted to SM. I guess I am just really surprised.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 am

UPDATE: Received a rose during the 1st RC.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:22 pm

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2378718-2day-fm-breakfast-best-bit-sam-from-the-bachelor
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam F. - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum