SELECT CONTENT

Karla - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karla - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Karla - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:20 am

Karla: 31, Sydney, NSW. Nurse.

Karla grew up on the northern beaches of Sydney, but has a thirst for adventure that has seen her travel around the world, spending significant periods of time in both London and Greece. Now back in Sydney, Karla is busy working as a cosmetic nurse and has a motto for life which means she commits 100 per cent to everything that she does: “If it’s not hell yeah, then it’s a no.”

her Instagram:
her Facebook:

Karla - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Karla

BIO:

What is your best asset and why?
My brain. I have a real thirst for knowledge. I love facts and titbits of information.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
First and foremost, it was to find a man I could spend the rest of my life with. Secondly, for the experience. All the wonderful things, places and people I will do and meet along the way and the things I can learn make this an experience of a lifetime.

What qualities do you hope to find in the Bachelor?
Passion in some form, be it work, a hobby or sport, something that shows a lust for life. I also hope he has an open heart and is ready to receive and give love.

What traits do you dislike in a man?
Conceit and arrogance.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
I’m sure all the girls are beautiful and intelligent, so all I can do is be myself – charming, witty and ever so humorous. I’m sure I will do something embarrassing like fall over and he will never forget me.

What would be your perfect date?
Sunrise hot air ballooning with a champagne breakfast.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Karla - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Karla - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:15 am

UPDATE: Eliminated the 1st RC.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Karla - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum