SELECT CONTENT

Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:28 am

Louise Pillidge: 26, ... ,QLD. Events Planner.

Growing up in the alpine town of Jindabyne, Louise is no longer a small town girl. After studying at Oxford University in England and also spending time in America, Louise has returned to Australia and carved a career for herself in event planning. A self-confessed girly girl, Louise prides herself on looking polished and enjoys to bake in her spare time.  She is also a big fan of sports, plays for a touch football team and goes paddle boarding whenever she can.

her Instagram: http://instagram.com/louisepillidge
her Facebook:

Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Louise

BIO:

What is your best asset and why?
I would say my personality.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
I thought, why not? I believe everything happens for a reason.

What qualities do you hope to find in the Bachelor?
I’m hoping he is driven, family-orientated, confident, smart, saucy and happy.

What traits do you dislike in a man?
Having no drive and being a push over.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
My smile and my outgoing personality.

What would be your perfect date?
Experiencing something together like hiking a mountain and then having a beautiful dinner.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:13 am

UPDATE: Received the "First Impression Rose" during the 1st episode.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:43 pm

she's adorable
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queenslands-bachelor-hopeful-louise-pillidge-says-blake-garvey-turned-out-to-be-the-man-of-her-dreams/story-fnihsrf2-1227065196032
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 pm

I really think she could be the F1.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:24 pm

totally agree chloep -- i actually just commented in the general thread that she might be his "perfect girl" based on attributes he wants in a wife...whether she's his F1 or not my only hesitation is that she may be a bit too "girly" and slightly more high maintenance/uptight/particular than some of the other girls... I don't see a complementary personality between them as she seems type A as he does as well...whereas the other girls esp lisa and sam are laidback and more go with the flow...helping blake loosen up and add some spunk into the mix
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:11 am

emusha wrote:totally agree chloep -- i actually just commented in the general thread that she might be his "perfect girl" based on attributes he wants in a wife...whether she's his F1 or not my only hesitation is that she may be a bit too "girly" and slightly more high maintenance/uptight/particular than some of the other girls... I don't see a complementary personality between them as she seems type A as he does as well...whereas the other girls esp lisa and sam are laidback and more go with the flow...helping blake loosen up and add some spunk into the mix

Gosh, to think you were on the money with this emusha!
- Blake and Louise with the same personalities.
- He chose/proposed to the laidback, spunky Sam but then reverted back to being with Louise post-show.

1) With Sam he gave reassurance: he told Sam that she really knew him to his core since they both come from humble beginnings/experienced loss, she had doubts about herself/the process/him that he constantly reassured her about. So more Sam not feeling good enough for Blake.
2) With Louise he needed reassurance: on their finale date in South Africa he questioned whether she really knew him, told her that he is not rolls-royce Blake, asked Louise if she could love him outside of all the glitz/glamour dates on the show. She reassured him that she could he seemed doubtful since she was used to the finer life. So more Blake not feeling good enough for Louise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Louise - The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - *Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum