SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:25 pm

JesseCsincsak

On this weeks #Bachelorette #EmilyMaynard is back with her breakdown of what happened with her & Brad and one guy leaves CRYING Guess who ?? 7 minutes ago via web
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 pm

chaslom4 wrote: JesseCsincsak

On this weeks #Bachelorette #EmilyMaynard is back with her breakdown of what happened with her & Brad and one guy leaves CRYING Guess who ?? 7 minutes ago via web

Oh god, it's Ryan, isn't it? Yikes.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Ryan. Oh poor Ashley. Oy vey.

Noob, Team Choca was fun but Team Cupcake is so much sexier and you're on it of course. giggling giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Poor Ryan, it's gonna kill him when he's eliminated. It will be sad, because he's just clueless and thinks she cares as much as he cares for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Maybe Lucas? Remember that PI of him with watery red eyes.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Samantharose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Could be, but I still think Lucas is the one who is ticked & he 'storms out of the room'. I don't believe that is JP at all.
Ryan finally gets his 1 on 1 and he will be totally blindsided when he's sent packing. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 pm

So if Ash sends Ryan home, despite his crying, why is there speculation that he is involved in what happens at the FRC? I have seen nothing between them that would indicate she has an nth of attraction for him. Even when she gave him the last GDR, she hugged him and barely gave him a peck. Just wondering what others are seeing that I am not...cause all I see is a possible set-up for the next Bachelor.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:33 pm

We need to remember this... next weekend Ash should be with F1... have to see if the dates match up!! I am pretty sure the norm is 5 days together every other week right? So if Ash and F1 were together 7/1-7/5 the next meeting would be 7/15-7/19. *someone who knows more about this than me help!*

I think the next time they're together will be during the MTA taping. I wonder if this will be filmed later than usual since they aren't showing it till the night before the finale? Maybe they will even film ATFR on the same weekend as MTA.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Samantharose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I thought of Lucas, but then I remember he said in the last episode that he didn't think he and Ashley could make up ground, so I have some doubts that he'll be all that upset. It's just that Ryan is completely into Ashley and he thinks she's into him, so it makes sense he'd be the one crying.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I thought of Lucas, but then I remember he said in the last episode that he didn't think he and Ashley could make up ground, so I have some doubts that he'll be all that upset. It's just that Ryan is completely into Ashley and he thinks she's into him, so it makes sense he'd be the one crying.

I think so too and did you see how he's all over her during the matchmaking wish? He has no clue she's basically repulsed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Beeleever wrote:So if Ash sends Ryan home, despite his crying, why is there speculation that he is involved in what happens at the FRC? I have seen nothing between them that would indicate she has an nth of attraction for him. Even when she gave him the last GDR, she hugged him and barely gave him a peck. Just wondering what others are seeing that I am not...cause all I see is a possible set-up for the next Bachelor.

I have no clue why Ryan would feel the need to come back to Fiji. I thought about it so much it's making my head hurt.... Reid came back because it was his own darn fault he got eliminated. Jilly Bean was afraid he would not be able to propose to her in the end and we know that's all she really wanted. no So when he came back and actually proposed her mind exploded!! Cue: CH, arm chair psychologist to talk her into making a decision (which was ED). This season is not the case... clearly she likes Ben and JP more than Ryan.

Regarding the bolded ... I have come to the conclusion that this may be the case. But I think it's more "security" (Jake) than anything. They are trying to feel out Ben and JP (F2) before falling back on Ryan. JMO

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Beeleever wrote:So if Ash sends Ryan home, despite his crying, why is there speculation that he is involved in what happens at the FRC? I have seen nothing between them that would indicate she has an nth of attraction for him. Even when she gave him the last GDR, she hugged him and barely gave him a peck. Just wondering what others are seeing that I am not...cause all I see is a possible set-up for the next Bachelor.

You have asked the question that has been in my mind. I guess we will have to see how this all plays out. Now we know that he leaves crying, so he obviously thought there was something going on between them or was in some serious denial. I have been thinking that Ryan's return in Fiji was primarily to give him the perfect scenario for the next Bachelor.

Or are we going to see Ashley possibly having some real second thoughts when he comes back? I find that hard to believe. I have also been wondering if Ashley will tell JP that Ryan comes back to see her.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

+82
ilb123
vivalameagx3
Cecilia
Shelby
HelCat