SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:20 pm

I actually have never seen his season - he gave me the willies - no way could I have watched him pretend to be straight.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:24 pm

LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:51 pm

anders wrote:I actually have never seen his season - he gave me the willies - no way could I have watched him pretend to be straight.

rofl

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:16 pm

rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 pm

anders wrote:I actually have never seen his season - he gave me the willies - no way could I have watched him pretend to be straight.

So Anders is this somewhat telling me what i always thought of Alex Michael in the first place :giggle:
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 pm

LuvnIt wrote:

So Anders is this somewhat telling me what i always thought of Alex Michael in the first place :giggle:

Hmm, now that y'all mention it, he was kinda that way wasn't he? Boy I was naive in those days.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 pm

He is still not married to this day !

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

JMFan wrote:He is still not married to this day !

Neither is Anderson Cooper...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm

anders wrote:big brother is heating up with all it's twist and turns.

happyntexas wrote:I've got it DVR'd. I haven't watched yet. I figure....get a few episodes in then watch all at once.

anders wrote:I'm following the live feed discussion - it's a riot in that house.

happyntexas wrote:I've never watched it before....but heard enough. Since I've gotten kind of hooked on the reality TV lately, I thought I would watch this year and see what the fuss is about. My list is starting to get long. Bachelor, bachelorette, DWTS, Love in the wild, survivor, etc. LOL Good grief, after listing most of those, I think I may have a reality TV problem!!

anders wrote:A co-worker of mine, a huge Bachelor/ette fan, talked me into watching BB - it was season 8, didn't like it at first, only watched first epi (granted it takes me a while to really get into it) but there was zip on one Thurs night and it was eviction night - Evil Dick and Joe were on the block, Joe was evicted - I was completely hooked after that.

Big Brother, The Apprentice and this franchise is all the reality tv I watch. DWTS only 2 seasons - the ones with Bach alum.

I'll warn you, Big Brother can be tedious at the beginning because there area so many people. Stick with it, you won't be sorry.

CarrieAlexander wrote:
anders wrote:A co-worker of mine, a huge Bachelor/ette fan, talked me into watching BB - it was season 8, didn't like it at first, only watched first epi (granted it takes me a while to really get into it) but there was zip on one Thurs night and it was eviction night - Evil Dick and Joe were on the block, Joe was evicted - I was completely hooked after that.

Big Brother, The Apprentice and this franchise is all the reality tv I watch. DWTS only 2 seasons - the ones with Bach alum.

I'll warn you, Big Brother can be tedious at the beginning because there area so many people. Stick with it, you won't be sorry.

ITA, once it gets down to F6ish I have a hard time pulling away from the feeds.

anders wrote:OMG - there's a thread on the survivor sucks board with a lot of Dani's quips - it's hilarious - I can't read it when other people are around. it truly is LOL

happyntexas wrote:I forgot about apprentice.....I only watch the celebrity version though. It gets real funny, real quick.

If it wasn't for DWTS.....I wouldn't have gotten hooked on bachelorette. I accidently left the channel on after DWTS on premiere night. I thought what the heck and just watched.

Good grief.....then I had to see Brad's season to see how Ashley got here. then it was a never ending vicious circle. I got Jillian, Jake, Ali, and Jason. Thank the heavens above that I couldn't find any more to download or I would still be stuck in re-run hell.

Big Brother is really good this season. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 550657593 We have a Big Brother Forum set up so feel free to post anything you think we might like here.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 Benwine

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 pm

emusha wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
emusha wrote:hmmm the blog is written in very rough language and I can see how it can be funny to some with a certain kind of sense of humor (CL being one of them especially with his view about this bogus show) but it is bordering on highly inappropriate and directly insulting to the people in the show...i think its more a matter of -- if this was spoken it would be a lot more funny than in a blog

But aren't we all somewhat incredulous and thereby insulting of the sanity of people who go on this show just for our entertainment? Whoops, maybe that's just me! I am grateful that they do this for our entertainment but how many times have we heard "well they signed up for it, so they are fair game." I find RS more tasteless and base in his language. I don't particularly find the language in LA's blog rough, but maybe because I have "that certain sense of humor" that you speak of.

Yes....this is indeed true... and I'm actually one of the people that actually enjoyed reading the blog and found it funny. I just found some of the actual insults being used tasteless for a BLOG and even unnecessary to make the rest of the blog hilarious...I think if it were in conversation it would be funny and have more relevance
- douche, ass, douchey ass date, about lucas: Southern racist for “I need a super size drink and some white folks”. I can’t be alone in my feeling this guy beat his wife or something,

All of us down South aren't rednecks either, but it makes for good snark. :gotcha: Lucas might or might not have laughed at all at that nonsense, but I have heard worse when it comes to caricaturizing Southern characters - much, much worse.

I am more a fan of the snark itself than I am of the throwing around of curse words. I myself can throw around any number of curse words; however, I am not a creative enough writer to come up with a clever, funny, snarky blog.

If you are a blogger out there handwave ..

Love,

Bloomers :lovehearts:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:05 pm

ryvetted wrote:Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 29 Benwine

Was this picture from Ben's TwitteR?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #4

+82
ilb123
vivalameagx3
Cecilia
Shelby
HelCat