SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that in this cray world actually still exist a rare species of men, the extraordinary who still think sex= love?.. yes

Yeah, I thought that was really sweet.  Not that Nick brought it up, but that it was how he felt.

Not a role men typically play.

I don't mind if sex is not for love but in this context I do. It's a show about getting engaged, about marriage - that steps it up to the next level. I can tell u right now I'd only sleep with my F1 man. Or if I wasn't sure I'd sleep with none. I wish others did the same.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that in this cray world actually still exist a rare species of men, the extraordinary who still think sex= love?.. yes

Yeah, I thought that was really sweet.  Not that Nick brought it up, but that it was how he felt.

IMO he forced to brought that up. It hit the nail on her -full of herself- head. like Andi said to Bella, he can read her mind. And at a point, he just wanted her to own up her actions and explain to him.

For the life of me, i dont understand why would she need to sleep with him, if she knew she was going to pick Josh and she could (allowed by producers) let Nick go before FRC? . i get that she needed to string him along..but as Nick said, he actually didnt have any 'expectation' that night  :shocked!: . Its just was too classless and unnecessary in my right sense.

I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she did not know 100% she was going to pick Josh. She has said in interviews she didn't know for sure until the morning of the FRC, although I think that is a little suspect; she would have been at least leaning one way or another by MTP or earlier.

But, without that, maybe she is more like Courtney Robertson than she might be willing to admit. Courtney Robertson had no trouble admitting she wanted to sow her wild oats before having the possibility of committing to one person. In the moment, even if Andi had made up her mind, she may not have had the self-control to miss out on one last chance with a passionate guy she cared a lot about.

The problem, really, is that whatever her mindset was, she may not have been honest enough about it. I know her contract keeps her from being fully honest, but a woman like her could have found a way.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:55 pm

isittrue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/07/29/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-andi-finale/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ew%2Fpopwatch+(Entertainment+Weekly%2FEW.com%27s%3A+PopWatch)

CH is always going to be team whoever is picked.  Unless it's JP's season.

He just aggravates me with all his innuendo that something was not right in Jodi-land and implying Nick was the better choice - probably fed the same bs to Nick too.

Chris H states that he doesn't know what is in the letter Nick wrote?  Chris used the exact same phrase, "the road less travelled" as Nick did in the letter, to describe Andi and Nick's relationship in one of his latest blogs? Remember that one?  where Chris says that Josh is the familiar relationship that Andi is used to, but Nick's is the relationship that Andi aspires to...although he wasn't sure if Andi would have the courage to pull the trigger to go foe the road less travelled when it came decision time??  
Actually it turns out she didn't have the courage to go for it.  It seemed to me that her anger at being questioned was partly due to regret about what she may be passing up, and probably guilt because she knew she had conveyed strong feelings and great possibility of a future together with Nick.  Otherwise I think she would have been able to be compassionate and understanding when trying to explain to Nick that she had to let him go.  The way she was with Chris, Marcus, JJ, Brian,Marquel, Tasos, etc.  The anger was partly necessary as a guard to stop being in tune with Nick, to transfer her real feelings for Nick to Josh (who she had feelings for too) so she could feel 100% in her decision.  The other part of her anger seemed to arise from being unable or unwilling to feel any empathy for what she knew as genuine hurt in someone she professed to care for.  Unbelievable lack of integrity - Nick did indeed dodge a self centered bullet.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:55 pm

emad0722 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

I don't mind if sex is not for love but in this context I do. It's a show about getting engaged, about marriage - that steps it up to the next level. I can tell u right now I'd only sleep with my F1 man. Or if I wasn't sure I'd sleep with none. I wish others did the same.

Right, it does not speak highly of her morals if she is going to play the "Josh was F1 since day 1" card The tabloids speculated that either she wanted one last fling before the ring or was genuinely torn between the two men. Like Nick told her, he had no expectations of sleeping with her that night so there was no need to sleep with him if she was not feeling it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:00 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

IMO he forced to brought that up. It hit the nail on her -full of herself- head. like Andi said to Bella, he can read her mind. And at a point, he just wanted her to own up her actions and explain to him.

For the life of me, i dont understand why would she need to sleep with him, if she knew she was going to pick Josh and she could (allowed by producers) let Nick go before FRC? . i get that she needed to string him along..but as Nick said, he actually didnt have any 'expectation' that night  :shocked!: . Its just was too classless and unnecessary in my right sense.

I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she did not know 100% she was going to pick Josh.  She has said in interviews she didn't know for sure until the morning of the FRC, although I think that is a little suspect; she would have been at least leaning one way or another by MTP or earlier.

But, without that, maybe she is more like Courtney Robertson than she might be willing to admit.  Courtney Robertson had no trouble admitting she wanted to sow her wild oats before having the possibility of committing to one person.  In the moment, even if Andi had made up her mind, she may not have had the self-control to miss out on one last chance with a passionate guy she cared a lot about.

The problem, really, is that whatever her mindset was, she may not have been honest enough about it.  I know her contract keeps her from being fully honest, but a woman like her could have found a way.

good points, dwmom!...i had a high respect for Jilly who has shown high compassion and respect for both Kyp and Reid. she owned up to her actions--implying having fun on the FS with Reid  giggling while addressing she loved Ed more. She owned it. She is a genuine girl.

i have no respect left for Meandi. I had give her a benefit of the doubt all season long and she just proved me she was not worth Nick's love and what Eric has said about her was totally true. Her loss, Somebody else's gain.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Finally caught up and here are my thoughts:

That was probably the worst finale I have seen. I went into it knowing that Nick was going to be blindsided after his letter was posted for all to see. I actually shed tears when I read the letter and was prepared for the worst. I was not prepared for the way Andi handled it on the show and on ATFR. Poor guy was beyond nervous. I wonder if Andi was already pissed at him if she saw the plane videos. She was just too cold from the get go. I applaud Nick for putting it out there regarding the fantasy suite. I understand why he did. She made it seem like she never had any feelings for him. If that is true then she deserves an Oscar! I think that Nick spilling that bit of info. was the way for him to show that there was a reason he was so blindsided and why he was searching for answers he didn't get in order to have that closure. Andi was a complete b*tch to him and I was no longer sad that he was not engaged to her. I was so happy that he dodged that bullet. I am sad for the way he was portrayed and treated. I was fine with Andi. I didn't dislike or love her. Now I can't stand her. She is now the worst bachelorette IMO. I am not following any of her media because she really showed her true colors. Good luck with that, Josh!

I am happy that Nick can put this behind him and begin to move on with this life. I am confident that he will find the one that he is meant to spend the rest of his life with. I have mixed feelings about a possible Bachelor gig. I would love to see him on the screen but I just don't think I want to see him at the mercy of TBTB. He will have no trouble finding the girl of his dreams when the time is right. For now, I can enjoy following Nick on social media and am proud to be #TeamNick!

2-3 I also appreciate your post. Andi did show who she truly is last night. I love my keep calm and Nick on, but I kind of wish I had never gotten rid of Free Josh and Nick!

well said, 2-3 clapping! . ITA with you esp on Meandi as the worst bachette ever. Tha fake actress. I began to think --as i suspected pre-season--that this season was pre-staged come to a realization on the finale :yes:. what a waste of time. i could never see this show the same again and for sure, i could never believe it anymore.

note to self: next season i need to 'test' 'the genuineness' of the Ette before deciding to tune in. tbh i only got the vibe of it from Ash and Des (obviously, look where they are right now Smiley). I overlook the fact that i actually thought Meandi certainly didnt belong to this category pre-season sad.

oh well, just hoping we are not doomed in the spoiled F2 land again next year, 2-3!  bestbud! 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 pm

emad0722 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

In order to be a successful couple outside the show, I'd think you'd have to only sleep with one.  I mean really, the thought that Nick had the first overnight date, then she went to see Josh - talk about sloppy seconds.  Yuk, it just grosses me out.  Although Josh doesn't seem to care, he just has that big smile plastered on his face all day, so I don't know how much thought he gives to it all.  I don't know if I could get over that.

Andi referred to them having sex on the final date, she said something like, "Think of all that you've enjoyed" with a smile - I'd have to watch it again to know the exact words, but both my hubby and I thought she referred to having sex.  It was all part of her reassuring him, which she did over, and over, and over.  Never saw so much reassurance.  What is wrong with her to do that to someone?  

It is refreshing to see a man say that making love actually meant something to him, and for him to be hurt by her having taken it so far when she now states Josh was it for her from the beginning.  I truly think she is cold, and an actress.  She fooled most people - everyone is left confused by this season.  

Thanks to Andi, I also don't know if I want to watch The Bachelorette anymore, I don't like bullies, and seeing people hurt for no real reason is not entertainment for me.  This might be my last Bachelorette rodeo.  

These are my real feelings, sorry if I'm being negative.  I was almost 100% positive this whole last month here, so I get one negative message, right?!  I just feel this way today - and am glad Nick saw a flash of Andi cold and bitter.  Perhaps that really will help him move on.  You'd think she would have had some compassion for him.  Nope.

Last edited by KarmaGirl on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Seems Lucy from JP's season had a change of heart. She must have originally responded to that mean tweet that Kelly Travisty asked folks to retweet yesterday. Just glad that Nick has a lot of support right now.

Lucinda Aragon
‏@lucyaragon @viallnicholas28 statement retracted. Not a dick.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:05 pm

isittrue wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

Right, it does not speak highly of her morals if she is going to play the "Josh was F1 since day 1" card The tabloids speculated that either she wanted one last fling before the ring or was genuinely torn between the two men.  Like Nick told her, he had no expectations of sleeping with her that night so there was no need to sleep with him if she was not feeling it.

Exactly! the two points bolded dont go together, IMO.
i wonder if there already is some trouble in the paradise (not that i care of  giggling ). She was talking about her marriage plan just as if it wasnt her big goal at all. Good luck with that, Josh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:08 pm

emad0722 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

Agreed. It's the time frame that makes it really icky to me. To sleep with a man 11 days before you promise to spend the rest of your life with another man? I know most of the leads do that, but it's still so gross and disrespectful to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Jodi fans shouldn't be mad at Nick, they should be mad at Andi.  She is the one that did the deed with Nick, mere days before she accepted a proposal from Josh.  She told Josh at the FRC "she loved him from the moment she saw him" but yet still found the need to sleep with Nick.

So either, Andi's feelings were stronger for Nick than she stated, or Josh wasn't the one from the beginning.  Either way she is dishonest.

If Josh fans are truly fans, they wouldn't be praising this couple, because Josh truly deserves better.    When they break up(and they will) I can almost bet Nick is going to get the blame for that as well.  

Andi should have gave him a better explanation for breaking it off, instead she said "if we were together, we would over analyze everything."  That is the stupidest break up excuse I have ever heard.  Nick deserved closure, and it's shame that Andi was so cold with her responses.

Her relationship with Josh is not going to last, IMO.  She has already started it out by lying.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:11 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

In order to be a successful couple outside the show, I'd think you'd have to only sleep with one.  I mean really, the thought that Nick had the first overnight date, then she went to see Josh - talk about sloppy seconds.  Yuk, it just grosses me out.  Although Josh doesn't seem to care, he just has that big smile plastered on his face all day, so I don't know how much thought he gives to it all.  I don't know if I could get over that.

Andi referred to them having sex on the final date, she said something like, "Think of all that you've enjoyed" with a smile - I'd have to watch it again to know the exact words, but both my hubby and I thought she referred to having sex.  It was all part of her reassuring him, which she did over, and over, and over.  Never saw so much reassurance.  What is wrong with her to do that to someone?  

It is refreshing to see a man say that making love actually meant something to him, and for him to be hurt by her having taken it so far when she now states Josh was it for her from the beginning.  I truly think she is cold, and an actress.  She fooled most people - everyone is left confused by this season.  

Thanks to Andi, I also don't know if I want to watch The Bachelorette anymore, I don't like bullies, and seeing people hurt for no real reason is not entertainment for me.  This might be my last Bachelorette rodeo.  

These are my real feelings, sorry if I'm being negative.  I was almost 100% positive this whole last month here, so I get one negative message, right?!  I just feel this way today - and am glad Nick saw a flash of Andi cold and bitter.  Perhaps that really will help him move on.  You'd think she would have had some compassion for him.  Nope.

Great post. Yeah, I was really disturbed by how much she kept reassuring him while he gazed up at with those adoring eyes. I think this may be my final Bachelorette rodeo too. This one sucked the life out of me. I did not know Andi since I skipped Juan Pablo but something about Nick drew me in and I am thankful I had the chance to watch him at least. I just hated to see my love story was all a delusion. Andi is one cold, calculating cookie and I am thankful she is off my screen.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt