SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:34 am

Cecilia wrote:I'm curious about all these Bachelor questions.....

I hope he does not do it and that these media appearances are just related to the controversy of ATFR.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 am

nutty1 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ali Fedotowsky @AliFedotowsky     ·   2m    

Just sat down with @nick_Viall28 and I thought he was a pretty cool dude. See my interview with him tonight on @enews http://instagram.com/p/rFiiirjP-x/

Is that Entertainment tonight, or do I have to dvr something else??

Not the same you have to DVR Enews on the E! channel at 7ET tonight. I think you already have Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight and GMA covered.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:36 am

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 79 Nick212

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 am

I still keep going back to what the former poster Jordyn Roses said in her last post where she said that she had a good source that told her that Josh was F2 and was being groomed to be the next Bachelor. I am wondering if the source was mistaken and it was Nick. Like I said, I am hoping that he is not for many reasons and hopeful that Chloe's info was correct and that the family would encourage him to meet Sharleen and perhaps some local girls and not to do this show. I am enjoying all the Nick interviews in the meantime..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 am

mercieme wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Just sat down with @nick_Viall28 and I thought he was a pretty cool dude. See my interview with him tonight on @enews http://instagram.com/p/rFiiirjP-x/

Not the same you have to DVR Enews on the E! channel at 7ET tonight. I think you already have Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight and GMA covered.

Today is Nick's day. Happy to see all these pics and interviews. We are truly getting to see the real Nick.

Full media take over.  :cutesmile!:

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 am

nutty1 wrote:

Im really surprised, not complaining, that Nick is getting as many interviews as the main couple.  Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:41 am

sdmom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I love how he explained that he knew she couldn't say "I love you" but he told her her actions basically were saying what she felt.
Poor Nick, anyone could understand why he felt so mislead.

Now I see why he said "actions speaker louder than words" on that plane video.

Before the show started airing, I would not qualify him handsome, you know, in the conventional way. However, now I find him very very attractive, and want to look at him more.  :fanningfan 

Yes, today watching his interviews and his great personality coming through he just got Hotter in my eyes!!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 am

happygolucky wrote:: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 79 Nick212

Love the screencaps Happygolucky!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 am

momoftrips wrote:
Niki Kazakos @darlingnikik     ·      
Thanks for stopping by @accesshollywood @viallnicholas28! You're a total catch & even more charming in person!!

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 79 4q4cv7

Nick is stealing Jodi's thunder. He's the hot ticket, not them. MEANDI likes when it's all about her. It's currently about Nick. I can't help but to smile.  I love for once the underdog is getting the attention. As far as Josh, he isn't even worth me typing my opinion on.

Last edited by rosesrREd on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 am

sdmom wrote:TeamNick, no need to go to other threads. This place is FUN FUN FUN!!
Nutty, ITA  bestbud! 

I have laughed so hard today... Wee wanted to see FREE NICK and we have.  clapping! 

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 am

isittrue wrote:I still keep going back to what the former poster Jordyn Roses said in her last post where she said that she had a good source that told her that Josh was F2 and was being groomed to be the next Bachelor.  I am wondering if the source was mistaken and it was Nick.  Like I said, I am hoping that he is not for many reasons and hopeful that Chloe's info was correct and that the family would encourage him to meet Sharleen and perhaps some local girls and not to do this show.  I am enjoying all the Nick interviews in the meantime..

I actually believe Chloe's information since her spoilers were on point this season. That being said I don't think Nick would do the bachelor, he is too real for this cray cray franchise IMO. Also there might be public backlash that he set the AFTR up to get the bachelor gig and because of that I personally don't want him to do it. He will be fine IRL and the right girl is just around the corner once he is ready!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 am

Just catching up, I like seeing all the positive news today for Nick. For those who get E news or whatever that Ali is on, we'd appreciate updates for those of us who don't get that station.
TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt