SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:It is as simple as this Andi slept with a guy she might be getting engaged to because the one she really wanted hadn't said he loved her but was falling in love with her. The "I love you" from Josh didn't come until the fantasy date. Up to that time she was still skeptical because  Josh had already told her the next person he said "I.L.U" was the one he was going to marry and he hadn't told her that yet. If he didn't tell her IMO Josh might have been F-2. This whole season has been about Andi trusting Josh with her heart. She didn't get the reassurance until the fantasy date with Josh. If he had told her sooner Nick might not have even got to F-2.

Again, Josh said I love you in Brussels and Tampa.  She may not have fully trusted it, but he did say it.  After clearly telling her he was only going to say that to his wife.

Pretty sure Josh said he was falling in love with her in Brussels and Tampa. He didn't drop the official ILY til DR according to what we say.

He said ILY in Tampa at least. He gave her the ten roses and told her that the last one was the final rose, and then he would propose. That was clearly before the FS.

I may be wrong that Brussels was FILWY.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

Post by ironcat Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:It is as simple as this Andi slept with a guy she might be getting engaged to because the one she really wanted hadn't said he loved her but was falling in love with her. The "I love you" from Josh didn't come until the fantasy date. Up to that time she was still skeptical because  Josh had already told her the next person he said "I.L.U" was the one he was going to marry and he hadn't told her that yet. If he didn't tell her IMO Josh might have been F-2. This whole season has been about Andi trusting Josh with her heart. She didn't get the reassurance until the fantasy date with Josh. If he had told her sooner Nick might not have even got to F-2.

Again, Josh said I love you in Brussels and Tampa.  She may not have fully trusted it, but he did say it.  After clearly telling her he was only going to say that to his wife.

Did he say ILY in Brussels?  I thought he told her he was "falling in love", which is the code word on this show for "I'm interested, but I'm still giving myself a way out if things don't work out by the end".  Many past contestants and leads have talked about falling in love with one or the other (or more than one) but ultimately not getting there.

I don't believe he finally said he loved her (ie, said the words, not just implied it) until they were on the FD in the DR, right around when they were playing baseball with the kids.  That was a few days after she had already done the deed with Nick and it was too late to take it back.  Andi has said in interviews that it was on her FD with Josh that she finally was sure he was THE ONE.  Before that, Nick still had a chance, according to her.

Last edited by ironcat on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:32 pm

ironcat wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Did he say ILY in Brussels?  I thought he told her he was "falling in love", which is the code word on this show for "I'm interested, but I'm still giving myself a way out if things don't work out by the end".  Many past contestants and leads have talked about falling in love with one or the other (or more than one) but ultimately not getting there.

I don't believe he finally said he loved her until they were on the FD in the DR, right around when they were playing baseball with the kids.  That was a few days after she had already done the deed with Nick and it was too late to take it back.  Andi has said in interviews that it was on her FD with Josh that she finally was sure he was THE ONE.  Before that, Nick still had a chance, according to her.

I posted above that Brussels was FILWY. Tampa and the ten roses were ILY and I am proposing. Doubt gone and before FS with Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
ironcat wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't believe he finally said he loved her until they were on the FD in the DR, right around when they were playing baseball with the kids.  That was a few days after she had already done the deed with Nick and it was too late to take it back.  Andi has said in interviews that it was on her FD with Josh that she finally was sure he was THE ONE.  Before that, Nick still had a chance, according to her.

I posted above that Brussels was FILWY.  Tampa and the ten roses were ILY and I am proposing.  Doubt gone and before FS with Nick.

I disagree. He may have implied it with the roses, but she was waiting to hear the actual words, IMO, in order to really believe it, especially since he had earlier made a point of how important actually saying those three little words were to him.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:39 pm

ironcat wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
ironcat wrote:

I posted above that Brussels was FILWY.  Tampa and the ten roses were ILY and I am proposing.  Doubt gone and before FS with Nick.

I disagree.  He may have implied it with the roses, but she was waiting to hear the actual words, IMO, in order to really believe it, especially since he had earlier made a point of how important actually saying those three little words were to him.
After he told her he loves her and wants to marry her on their fs, she was almost crying when she admitted she never thought he'd say that to her. She didn't know or thought she didn't know until he actually said it to her. I don't know what the mystery here is since we saw all this go down- she wasn't sure Josh would stay around and be the same man inside the fs as he was out of it until he told her ily and I will propose in the fs.

I do laugh how she said in one of the interviews that she knew they'd be friends at least after hanging out in the fs and having so much fun. Riiiiiiight. I'm sure Josh would have loved to be her friend if she didn't choose him in the end. laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 pm

whit90 wrote:

Josh did tell Andi that he loved her before the FD date.

I thought so too. Some had even mentioned that maybe Josh said ILY before their FD because while sitting on the park bench after the baseball game, he says ILY in way that kind of gave it away to some viewers that it was stated to Andi before. He said it in a way that came off as "you already know". Since there were no goodbyes shown for Josh's HTD, it was assumed by some that maybe he said it then, but we just never got to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:24 pm

It's funny how some is trying to make Andi And Josh engagement a romantic love story. If I will be their kid? I will say WHAT? Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion - Page 43 623245435  
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:10 pm

kellkell wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Josh did tell Andi that he loved her before the FD date.

I thought so too.  Some had even mentioned that maybe Josh said ILY before their FD because while sitting on the park bench after the baseball game, he says ILY in way that kind of gave it away to some viewers that it was stated to Andi before.  He said it in a way that came off as "you already know".  Since there were no goodbyes shown for Josh's HTD, it was assumed by some that maybe he said it then, but we just never got to see it.

That is purely speculation on some viewers part. When he says it the first time you can't see Andi's face but IMO her head makes a movement like she is surprised

Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I disagree.  He may have implied it with the roses, but she was waiting to hear the actual words, IMO, in order to really believe it, especially since he had earlier made a point of how important actually saying those three little words were to him.
After he told her he loves her and wants to marry her on their fs, she was almost crying when she admitted she never thought he'd say that to her. She didn't know or thought she didn't know until he actually said it to her. I don't know what the mystery here is since we saw all this go down- she wasn't sure Josh would stay around and be the same man inside the fs as he was out of it until he told her ily and I will propose in the fs.

I do laugh how she said in one of the interviews that she knew they'd be friends at least after hanging out in the fs and having so much fun. Riiiiiiight. I'm sure Josh would have loved to be her friend if she didn't choose him in the end. laugh out loud

I agree alanna that on the FD is when andi told him (and us) that she never thought he would say those things and it was so good to hear. She was literally shaking him while sitting on the bench after the baseball game.

Andi's light bulb went off on this date and everything was confirmed BEHING CLOSED DOORS. I am not just talking about physical either. She has alluded to this in interviews. They could not get enough of each other---her words--- but she looked at him for the first time as her best friend. This is key. IMO  :cutesmile!: 

This makes much more sense to me because her FD with Josh came last. I do wonder if the producers did this on purpose, and often wonder what would have happened if Josh was first and then she had to get through two other dates. Would have been a nightmare and the producers probably knew this. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:

I agree alanna that on the FD is when andi told him (and us) that she never thought he would say those things and it was so good to hear.  She was literally shaking him while sitting on the bench after the baseball game.  

Andi's light bulb went off on this date and everything was confirmed BEHING CLOSED DOORS.  I am not just talking about physical either.  She has alluded to this in interviews.  They could not get enough of each other---her words--- but she looked at him for the first time as her best friend.  This is key.  IMO  :cutesmile!: 

This makes much more sense to me because her FD with Josh came last.  I do wonder if the producers did this on purpose, and often wonder what would have happened if Josh was first and then she had to get through two other dates.  Would have been a nightmare and the producers probably knew this.  Smiley

Agree completely. I always felt the first time he told her ILU was on that bench in the DR. It never crossed my mind it may have happened before. You could see she wanted to say something back to him so badly. At some points it seems she is really fighting back tears. They are so connected in that moment.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:52 pm

jlccaz wrote:I had that "AHA" moment for Andi/Josh (see my old post about that) on his hometown.  All of a sudden I "got" Josh -- and saw a nurturing side of Andi he brought out.  She is his GameChanger and vice versa.  They make each other so much better, and they will for a long, long time come, I just see it.

Wow. Heady stuff from anyone who has watched this silly social experiment as long as I know you have. But you're not alone (for what it's worth). Though I often don't agree with her, Dr. Lillian Glass called them the strongest couple she's ever seen in the history of the show and I'm not sure I have a good counter argument to that. Every once in a while you do catch lightning in a bottle.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:48 pm

jlccaz wrote:
grace8136 wrote:@jlccaz- Someone said on here that he did not go to Mexico, but that he attempted to call her and CH said she couldn't talk because she is in Mexico. Which is correct?

I don't have a hard time believing what you're saying, but does that mean that Andi slept with Nick only for strategy? cuz... ick, if so.

I think you're probably right, grace8136.  I looked at Harrison's blog and he says when Nick called him, that ANDI was on vacation.  That makes me feel somewhat better!  (THough still, that Milwaukee segment, and the MTA segment, are so incredibly PRODUCED (keeping the JPG CAPS GOING, laugh out loud) I stand by my gut.  Paid Talent.

Loved your original post jlccaz, and agree with the paid talent!!

ETA I finished reading the rest of the posts and have to say I loved all your posts jlccaz. You and Kash are two of my favorite posters, even when you completely disagree on the couple! (at least this couple).

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* #2 - Discussion

+82
Rosepetal
alwaystulips
Cari
Catdwoman50
GrahamGal
motheroffive
Newto
Jeepers
charriotoffire
vivi2
Acrunch