SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by b Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Bet the man is tired! But I'm loving all of this. He's just got this quirky little "it" factor that draws me to him plus I've always thought he was cute. Love the pics, may have to change my avi. I don't know if this is more media than Jodi did (b/c I didn't follow that) but this has to be a first for a F2.  yes 

b

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Cecilia wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I promised myself that I wouldn't speculate on this show anymore, but I can't help myself. I need a 12 step program.  :crazed Have you guys seen the talk on sm about Josh's suit jacket being tailored for Nick?  I didn't pay much attention but went to find a pic of him at the FRC. It was tight, but what I also noticed was that he was wearing a (subtle) polka dot tie. stop me now.  :hidingchair

No. Please fill us in!

ok... passing me the "booze".. encouraging my addiction. Embarressed! it's just what i said. first saw comments about how tight and short the jacket was, then about it being tailored for Nick. It wasn't from anyone I recognized from the show, but I looked at the pics and noticed and the tie. If I see more, i'll copy and paste over here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:08 pm

b wrote:Bet the man is tired!  But I'm loving all of this. He's just got this quirky little "it" factor that draws me to him plus I've always thought he was cute.   Love the pics, may have to change my avi.   I don't know if this is more media than Jodi did (b/c I didn't follow that) but this has to be a first for a F2.   yes 

Hands down most media: E!, Extra, Access Hollywood, ET and GMA. All of them.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:I promised myself that I wouldn't speculate on this show anymore, but I can't help myself. I need a 12 step program.  :crazed Have you guys seen the talk on sm about Josh's suit jacket being tailored for Nick?  I didn't pay much attention but went to find a pic of him at the FRC. It was tight, but what I also noticed was that he was wearing a (subtle) polka dot tie. stop me now.  :hidingchair
No!!!! That's good stuff! I did notice how tight it was, but not the polka dot tie. That's hilarious and a slap in the face for Josh if TBTP picked that out for him.

Are you speculating that she was goin to pick Nick and changed her mind?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Love that last picture!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Nick's threads have been moved to the Former Contestant Fan forum category. A media thread has also been created. Thanks for the suggestions. Here is the link below. If you are looking at the front page, look for the Category Titled Bachelor and Bachelorette Fan Forums. (I encourage use of the "View New Post" button so you can choose what you want to read. )

Nick Fan Threads

Also, feel free to move any posts pics media etc to the appropriate thread. It's very simple to do.

Go to the post you want to move.
Click quote, as if you were going to reply to the message.
Put your mouse at the very beginning at [quote make sure you start at the [ right click, copy, highlight the whole post, right to the end of [/quote make sure you end at the last ]

Use your back button, you are not doing anything else to that post
Go the the topic you want to move the post
Right click, paste it in the reply box, click send
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Is there a link to the previous Nick fan thread? I still got to catch up

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 3 New_pi46

Smiley  wonderful to see a man & woman talk about sex and intimacy. Nancy did a great job of conveying how this is all just part of an adult relationship. "Blushing" Nick, when he said he thought he was good, was so cute.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Nevermind! Lol thAnks!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Nick looks so dapper! He has great style! I want him  Embarressed! 

Does anyone have the screen cap of the smile nick did with Andi at the FD rose ceremony. It all makes sense now! He made that shy smile and looked away cause they had just did the dirty. giggling
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Nevermind! Lol thAnks!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 pm

I don't even follow Andi but her latest tweet popped up about holding her tongue Smiley I laughed. Am I evil??

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips